Zero Punctuation: 2.5D Hoedown

weker

May 27, 2009
i really liked splosion man i thought it was amusing silly just long enough if u include the 50 different multiplayer levels as well twisted pixel look like they are doing well with SPM and the maw sept the maw should have been much longer splosion man i think was perfect

Cogzwell

Jul 10, 2008
i am enjoying Trine, although i question the energy system and the physics also can be annoying, it is pleasing and its wierd how i feel like the vary last level is a big spike in difficulty, i really look forward to playing Trine on the hardest setting

Threepac

Aug 31, 2009
We (mathematicians) have been playing with fractional dimensions for 90 years.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hausdorff_dimension

DSQ

Jun 30, 2009
Cash in internet culture... check!

The people who made this clearly did not know internet humor is only funny on the internets (hee hee!)

dudeman0001

Jul 8, 2008
Frankvz said:
Revelo said:
So dimensions can be cut into half now can it. Whats 3.5D going to be like?

Still, I doubt I would buy Xplosion Man anyway, if not because it sounds like a cheap portal knock off but mainly as I only buy classic games I miss a lot. Like Sonic 2.
How could it be 3.5 it would have half of the 4th dimension but there is no such thing as 4th dimension
yes there is, the 4th dimension is the concept of time.

Chunko

Aug 2, 2009
LordCuthberton said:
Doesn't Splosian man have avatar unlockabales?
yeah, if you break a window you unlock a t shirt for your avatar

I think it's a pretty cool feature

Deadpool062

Jul 9, 2008
Yahtzee, i don't know if this is the right place to ask this but, do you like Steam? It has lots of indie games and such so i was just wondering.

Yopaz

Sarcastic overlord
Jun 3, 2009
spleenboy said:
You can have half a dimension >.>
Wow, you must be a genius, you managed to come up with that all by yourself? Did you hear how he explained the 2.5D games? It's a game where you got 3D rendered backgrounds, with 2D controls. It's not a correct term if you want to be a ***** about it, but game developers use it, not only Yatzee. It's a term that's been around for a long time, and if you haven't caught up with it maybe you should think it through before whining about it at a place where the term is explained perfectly.

Ari Ace

Sep 1, 2009
Frankvz said:
How could it be 3.5 it would have half of the 4th dimension but there is no such thing as 4th dimension
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LO2aCVlnLow

Anyway, whats keeping todays video? I'm bored and I could use a dose off Yahtzeecism.

Sid_smith87

Sep 2, 2009
So I noticed that the knight was actually the main character for 300. He tends to spartan kick a lot of enemies o_O

runtheplacered

Oct 31, 2007
Frankvz said:
Revelo said:

Still, I doubt I would buy Xplosion Man anyway, if not because it sounds like a cheap portal knock off but mainly as I only buy classic games I miss a lot. Like Sonic 2.
No such thing as the 4th dimension? Since when?

JusticarPhaeton

Jul 29, 2009
runtheplacered said:
Frankvz said:
Revelo said:

No such thing as the 4th dimension? Since when?
Haha, i will not fall for such charlatanry, fools. Everyone knows there are FIVE dimensions :)

Also, I was going to get Trine but abstained when I saw the atrocious price.