Zero Punctuation: Borderlands

HolidayBrick

Nov 18, 2009
This is probably completely pointless, but I like the fact that the game is so simple with almost no story or variety. When I get tired or burnt out from decision making and roleplaying and immersion, I like a game where my goal is to shoot the same guy in the face 50,000 times with an ever changing pack full of weapons. That's all I was looking for.

Tom4Tom

Feb 3, 2010
blech borderlands.... random review... really its like children play whatever game is advertised in a shiny commercial. after saying that how about that bioshock 2? :D

Echo_419

Aug 5, 2009
Funny truth as always. I don't suppose you would consider doing Just Cause. It was a pretty bad game and you know... Just cause...

ethaninja

Oct 14, 2009
I have to agree with him on the annoying robot. "Did you know this douchebag has a quest for you?" YES FFS!!!

But it was still fun to LAN with mates and run stuff over.

Xelmon

Oct 22, 2008
Good outline of the game! Major issues were covered well, and what can I say, he's right about all of them.

Thheee only thing that he should have mentioned is this;

WoW and D2 have kids... Then a bit after birth due to circumstances Halo adopts the child, who later changes his name to Borderlands.

neosman8

Nov 9, 2009
Lost In The Void said:
Greeat Episode, I was hoping you would tear this game a new one. I am looking forward to your Mass Effect 2 Review, because I actually care about that game and want to see your take on it.
yeah i cant wait to the mass effect 2 one either i want to see his take on it too.
ot: this review was brilliant i especially agree with the comparison thing it is annoying plus online was terrible most people i met were modders/hackes ans annoyd me.

inpachi

Apr 17, 2009
THANK YOU for tearing one the most over rated games since Halo 2 a new one! I was waiting for this moment for you to finally completely destroy this game! And it came! And it was awesome!

slimer

Nov 17, 2007
Totally unfair review. I liked the game, although I am no fan boy. I know Yahtzee likes to be a shit for no other reason than to just be a shit but the review missed so many elements of the game.

If you want a game reviewed properly by Yahtzee (is this possible????) don't nag him about it or he'll just dip it in shit sauce.

MadeinHell

Jun 18, 2009
Oh god what has happened to me Oo...
I have exactly the same opinion about the game as yahtzee...
I should kill myself.

LazyShadow

May 21, 2009
So I'm not the only one who believes this game is a piece of garbage made for fat nerds who just like to have world of warcraft any any gender.

Belbe

Oct 12, 2009
Well, you can't put it off forever. Glad to hear it's not all it's been hyped up to be.
Maybe one day single player and multiplayer can go hand in hand and be friends.

Funkbucket

Feb 11, 2010
I have seriously been waiting for this review since it came out

I was hoping Yahtzee on the very poor ending but... he didn't

StormShaun

The Basement has been unleashed!
Feb 1, 2009
Finnaly im glad that im not the only one that thought this game was a dog turd in the a shower....while YOUR in it!

Insanum

The Basement Caretaker.
May 26, 2009
OH NOEZ! I TAKE PICTURES OF MY CARS ODOMETER.

I haz a sad now ¬¬

---

OT: I pretty much agree, But i think if Yahtzee keeps clinging to the Single Player rule he may[/I] be restricting himself. I still settle for the "get a few good mates online & play with them" rule, Because I too, Hate Random multiplayer.

AzureDemon

Oct 31, 2009
I rather enjoyed playing through Borderlands ONCE.

Since all my mind was set into was "omg I want a better weapon!"

tercenya999

Feb 11, 2010
I live in Spain, where can I buy Mogworld?

Btw, I'm not gonna be able to use internet for about a month so I'm gonna have plenty of spare time so... planning to translate the book?

<[email protected]>

brunothepig

May 18, 2009
Hmm. I love this game. Still, I expected nothing less from a critic... Sorry. The critic. Good as always, but he really should ignore the annoying whining fans. They're like small children, now they'll think that if it worked once, it can work again.

Kitten DeLux

Nov 20, 2009
I'm thinking about getting this game and i have 3 friends that would buy it along with me (1 game each) so is it really worth getting it to do the co op together over live ?

mezmerizer02

Jun 6, 2009
i love how angst-driven this was. it harbors my feelings exactly. this game is horrible. thanks for a good reccomendation to not pick it up at full price, or used price, or even rental price.