Zero Punctuation: Duke Nukem Forever

Resistance205

Jun 3, 2008
I was wondering what the hell was going on when I saw that title, but I love how he managed to pull it off,and he made it funny and insultin to 3dRealms at the same time! Woo

EonEire

Feb 7, 2008
I gave up caring when they said: "and there has been a lot of World of Warcraft" in an interview. I play WoW, playing WoW wasn't my issues with what they said, but they weren't being paid to play WoW they were being paid to make a game. So Laywers are go and have my full support.

Aanorith

Mar 17, 2009
This is one of the best episodes you have done in months, me and my friend here laughed ourselves to tears. Brilliant, really good stuff. :)

llewgriff

Feb 12, 2009
Well we can safley expect the sequel Duke Nukem Infinity to come out in the next 20 to 25 years and I can't wait. I totally agree with this review, the traffic conducting bit at the start was a bit weak though. *cough* *cough*

Lullabye

Oct 23, 2008
Well, I'm just wowed. I mean, it took me a sec to realize IT WAS ALL A JOKE, but what really baffled me was that yahtzee knew so many kind words. Help! The sky is falling, gahh!!!

Bob_F_It

It stands for several things
May 7, 2008
Speculative reviews...I see what you did there. I suppose the next thing is "what if" reviews, like "What if Sonic Team could make a working game".

ek599

May 27, 2009
I saw the title and all i thought was "I thought this game didn't even come out yet..." And i realized, it didn't. Brilliant thoughts for reviewing a game still (possibly) in development.

Sgt. Dante

Jul 30, 2008
The_root_of_all_evil said:
So, what system is it out for? I've been saving for ages.
Well he reviewed the PS3 version but I was going to get it for my microwave, I hear it's out on everything with a screen.

Hilarious ep tho, one of the best in a while.

Ledan

Apr 15, 2009
There can only be one explanation!
Yahtzee has discovered a time machine and thus accidentally went forward and then backwards in time....
Very funny, but I have to say that C miss his humorous criticism...
Maybe Yahtzee has become slightly mad with wait?