Zero Punctuation: Duke Nukem Forever

SteampunkWench

Apr 2, 2008
damesjean said:
kaosboy13 said:
ark123 said:
kaosboy13 said:
kaosboy13 said:
What? He reviewed a game he LIKED? I'm gonna call Satan and ask him if he's okay, because I think Hell just froze over.
Oh wait, this one was never released. Now I feel stupid...
As you should
Feel free to bite me, and get a life, you little internet troll.
he's not trolling, in fact he's the only person who's said anything worthwhile on this goddamn thread. he was simply pointing out that you said something stupid.
Didn't you know? Agreeing to the obvious is now part of the troll scheme *sarcasm*

Awesome video, as usual. A cruel stab at what could have been

Vohn_exel

Residential Idiot
Oct 24, 2008
First! Ah, too late.

Yeah, I thought this actually was out when I first started watching it. I don't have television and I don't check the news sites regularly so I thought maybe I'd missed something, an then I realized it was a fantasy review, lol. Still, gotta be one of the funniest I've heard in a while.

damesjean

Jun 3, 2009
I'm glad you put *sarcasm* after that post because I didnt have any idea what you were talking about.

go away, you know I'm right.

Jade Rotaski

Jun 1, 2009
LMAO! Thay was hilarious XD I swear they ever DO bring it out I shal orgasm from happiness, that game better be good too or else XD

Red Pawn

Jun 3, 2009
See, it's weird- Yahtzee jokes about using the bumpers to walk left foot-right foot, and then Graham and Paul show us that we actually have to forcibly blink in Alone In the Dark.
Alls I'm sayin' is, maybe he's not too far off the mark. And that's what scares me.

kaosboy13

Jul 3, 2008
My "give a f***" took a hike years ago. I'm going to do something worthwhile now, like stop arguing on the internet. Nintendo sucks. There, now you fanboy tards have something to bat around like a bored cat.

Tehpwnsauce

Apr 30, 2009
ironhalo999 said:
Tehpwnsauce said:
ironhalo999 said:
Tehpwnsauce said:
ironhalo999 said:
Tehpwnsauce said:
The_root_of_all_evil said:
So, what system is it out for? I've been saving for ages.
The playstation 9001.

But I thort it was for the play station 999393 but if you say so.
Firstly its thought.
And secondly you just killed the joke.
like i give a fuck.
Charming.
it is now lets just leave it at that.
And let you have the last word? NEVER

ek599

May 27, 2009
Lord Doom said:
ek599 said:
I saw the title and all i thought was "I thought this game didn't even come out yet..." And i realized, it didn't. Brilliant thoughts for reviewing a game still (possibly) in development.
3D Realms screwed their investors 1 year too long. 3D Realms is no longer running and so, the game has been canceled.
FAIL for 3D Realms. Thanks for correcting me though.

Tehpwnsauce

Apr 30, 2009
ironhalo999 said:
Tehpwnsauce said:
ironhalo999 said:
Tehpwnsauce said:
ironhalo999 said:
Tehpwnsauce said:
ironhalo999 said:
Tehpwnsauce said:
The_root_of_all_evil said:
So, what system is it out for? I've been saving for ages.
The playstation 9001.

But I thort it was for the play station 999393 but if you say so.
Firstly its thought.
And secondly you just killed the joke.
like i give a fuck.
Charming.
it is now lets just leave it at that.

And let you have the last word? NEVER
If it shuts you up in a non derogatory way then yes you can have the last word I guess,any way i will just have to RISE ABOVE IT.
You cannot rise above it. You first response to me was swearing, there is no maturity in your body whatso ever.

Macgyvercas

Spice & Wolf Restored!
Feb 19, 2009
FrostedRipper said:
i want to know how people see 4 minutes of video in just one minute.
I want to know why people keep putting "FIRST" when they know it will get them suspended