Tehpwnsauce said:
ironhalo999 said:
Tehpwnsauce said:
ironhalo999 said:
Tehpwnsauce said:
ironhalo999 said:
Tehpwnsauce said:
The_root_of_all_evil said:
So, what system is it out for? I've been saving for ages.
The playstation 9001.

But I thort it was for the play station 999393 but if you say so.
Firstly its thought.
And secondly you just killed the joke.
like i give a fuck.
Charming.
it is now lets just leave it at that.

And let you have the last word? NEVER
If it shuts you up in a non derogatory way then yes you can have the last word I guess,any way i will just have to RISE ABOVE IT.
You cannot rise above it. You first response to me was swearing, there is no maturity in your body whatso ever.

Calm down, any why ?what? and ?so? are two words not one ?whatso? I believe that some on who clams others are not mature could spell the sentience correctly.
Actually its a local way of spelling it so technically Im right. I love how you lecture me on spelling and then go on to spell sentence wrong. Oh and how are spelling and maturity even linked in the slightest?

Undead Dragon King

Evil Spacefaring Mantis
Apr 25, 2008
Did anyone else love the part around mid-game where you had to liberate a research base in Saudi Arabia from the super-alien psychic clones using only a bowie knife and Bigfoot?

Tehpwnsauce

Apr 30, 2009
ironhalo999 said:
Tehpwnsauce said:
ironhalo999 said:
Tehpwnsauce said:
ironhalo999 said:
Tehpwnsauce said:
ironhalo999 said:
Tehpwnsauce said:
ironhalo999 said:
Tehpwnsauce said:
ironhalo999 said:
Tehpwnsauce said:
The playstation 9001.

Firstly its thought.
like i give a fuck.
Charming.

If it shuts you up in a non derogatory way then yes you can have the last word I guess,any way i will just have to RISE ABOVE IT.
You cannot rise above it. You first response to me was swearing, there is no maturity in your body whatso ever.

Calm down, any why ?what? and ?so? are two words not one ?whatso? I believe that some on who clams others are not mature could spell the sentience correctly.
Actually its a local way of spelling it so technically Im right. I love how you lecture me on spelling and then go on to spell sentence wrong. Oh and how are spelling and maturity even linked in the slightest?
The way in which I spelled mature was correct because I was directing it at some one and not the process between childhood and adult hood e.g. ?maturity?. Any way being ?technically? correct and using the true form of correctness e.g. a dictionary and not a half price regional one which makes your argument look a lot like shit furthermore you said I cant rise above it due to my first response but what about you, you could have been or tried to be the bigger person by not answering back in the first place.

I corrected the way you spelt sentence not maturity. And you've tried to recover from that by the weak technique of burying my reply in text. Face it I'm wittier and smarter than you, you will not win this argument so just give up.

SilverRabbitt

May 19, 2009
People...Please pay attention! He was being sarcastic (which by the way was F**KING AWSOME, GO YAHTZEE!!!!) near the end...when hes saying "no it is not tragic if you get sued for not doing a job you were supposed to do" you see the escapist holding up a contract that says "Review actual games that exist" and at the end he says "Our lawyers have asked us to clarify that Duke Nukem Forever is NOT released and this was a clever joke review which in retrospect wasn't particularly clever"...hope that clears up a few confused people...no matter how fun they are to listen to lol

TheeSpongeman

May 27, 2008
I haven't read ALL of the thread (forbid the fact I spend all my time reading every page of this) But did anybody else see that "Letter of the Week" thing at the end? It's sad that somebody sent a letter requesting where the game came from. I actually was about to wonder myself if it was out, until I saw at the end of the credits that Yahtzee was just making all the crap up. Then as I thought about it, if the game really DID release, the hype over it would be so loud that everybody would of known it came out. For gamers, it would be impossible that the title releasing would of gone unnoticed. So now I wonder if he just did this fake review to see how many people were stupid enough to send actual letters asking where the game is.

Tehpwnsauce

Apr 30, 2009
ironhalo999 said:
Tehpwnsauce said:
ironhalo999 said:
Tehpwnsauce said:
ironhalo999 said:
Tehpwnsauce said:
ironhalo999 said:
Tehpwnsauce said:
ironhalo999 said:
Tehpwnsauce said:
ironhalo999 said:
Tehpwnsauce said:
ironhalo999 said:
Tehpwnsauce said:
ironhalo999 said:
Tehpwnsauce said:
The playstation 9001.

Firstly its thought.
like i give a fuck.
Charming.

The way in which I spelled mature was correct because I was directing it at some one and not the process between childhood and adult hood e.g. ?maturity?. Any way being ?technically? correct and using the true form of correctness e.g. a dictionary and not a half price regional one which makes your argument look a lot like shit furthermore you said I cant rise above it due to my first response but what about you, you could have been or tried to be the bigger person by not answering back in the first place.

I corrected the way you spelt sentence not maturity. And you've tried to recover from that by the weak technique of burying my reply in text. Face it I'm wittier and smarter than you, you will not win this argument so just give up.
Arrogance brings down all and any way if you are so bloody smart than you would have noticed the first thing you quoted was some ones joke in the form of sarcasms so lets continue this debate some were else not on this web site in fact why don?t you come to your mums room, I will be waiting just remember to knock. More over great joke better than that poor thing you put before and by the way ?smarter than you?, go back to the remedial class where you may actually be smarter than some one for once.
I continued the joke. How do you not get that?

Oh hilarious I'm a retard how witty you are.
Just fuck off and leave me alone I mean what the hell you are getting out of this it?s completely of the original subject an I am sick of your bitchy replies along with ever one else is so let it go, no wonder you have no friend and if you replied I will report you and in doing so will be doing every one else a favour, more over I am truly sorry to all those who have to put up with this.
You're choosing to reply so you bring it on yourself.

Have you questioned everyone on the escapist? No so you cannot make comments about everyone being sick of it.

Oh and I have done nothing wrong so go ahead and report me nothing will happen over it.

ideitbawx

Jan 4, 2008
Beldaros said:
RedMenace said:
Bah! I was expecting an actual review of an actual game this week. Quit slacking off Yahtzee. Do your job.
I couldn't agree more
i couldn't agree less.

maybe i just watch it for entertainment value and not as a device to see which games i wanna buy (none), but if you've really got an issue with this review simply because the game doesn't exist, then maybe you should go to gamespot. he makes some good points in his reviews, but i find he's way too pessimistic to be taken seriously.

i've been wondering when someone would take the piss out of this franchise

ideitbawx

Jan 4, 2008
ironhalo999 said:
Tehpwnsauce said:
ironhalo999 said:
Tehpwnsauce said:
ironhalo999 said:
Tehpwnsauce said:
ironhalo999 said:
Tehpwnsauce said:
ironhalo999 said:
Tehpwnsauce said:
ironhalo999 said:
Tehpwnsauce said:
The playstation 9001.

Firstly its thought.
like i give a fuck.
Charming.

maybe you should have realized by this point that it was a joke, and he's just shoving you because he knows you'll get all huffy and reply angrily back, and the cycle continues.

it's like watching a laughing bully pick on the brainy kid with no social skills. do you really think getting angrier would end the argument?

and if you two really wanna get technical, isn't whatsoever one word? the escapist's spell checker seems to agree with me

EDIT: oh yeah, and it's "sentence", not "sentience"