Zero Punctuation: Holiday 2010

Hyrist

Apr 5, 2005
That last bit was weird. It made me appropriate more the fact that the show is called Zero Punctuation as opposed to Excessive Punctuation. His voice sounds entirely different when it's not in rant mode.

Athinira

Jan 25, 2010
Disappointed that more lines from the "Metroid other M" review didn't make it in. Was one of your best reviews this year. Best part was prob that you jabbed on the story for 3-4 minutes and then throw the punchline "The gameplay is infinitely stronger, in that it's merely bad" with the plant being thrown at the controller :D

Also, what about Red Steel 2 windfarm jerking?

Quorothorn

Apr 9, 2010
I too would not have particularly minded 5 minutes of silent contemplation. A clip show is nice, too, though.

The Rogue Wolf said:
RandallJohn said:
Am I the only one who LOVED the ending?
Listening to him read, along with the ticking clock and the snow falling in the background of the page, gave me a weird melancholy-yet-content vibe. Y'think there's any chance we can get him to read "The Raven" or maybe "The Fall of the House of Usher"?

Enjoy your holiday, Ben, you magnificently malcontent misanthrope!
Agreed that having more poetry readings from Yahtzee would be quite wonderful.

Supper Sam

Dec 24, 2008
I was severely disappointed that the video just wasn't five minutes of little cartoon Yahtzee sitting there, occasionally changing position. That would have been hardcore.

Soxafloppin

Coxa no longer floppin'
Jun 22, 2009
I'm surprised at my memory.

I actually found myself finishing some of his sentences.

May 26, 2010
Jaranja said:
Fangobra said:
Anybody else notice that "escapistmagazine.com" is misspelt in the credit at the end?
No... Because it's not.

EDIT: Oh wait... Yes it is!

That's shocking.

(I looked at the wrong bit)
And now it has become surprisingly not... Fast editing by the escapist team?

Sacman

Don't Bend! Ascend!
May 15, 2008
I actually thought we were going to sit in silence for 5 minutes...<.<

Aptspire

Mar 13, 2008
good times (my favorite remains the 'April's fools' one, where Yahtzee speaks excrutiatingly slowly XD)
I cuold have used the 5 minutes of nearly nothing as an exercise in contemplation :p

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
Hilarious video, had a collection of funny moments this year.
*Applauds

UnravThreads

Aug 10, 2009
Migratingchimp said:
Well seeing as how it was so disjointed. I'm just going to comment on how much fun I had reading "Mogworld" over the weekend. Got it for Christmas and was pleasantly entranced by Jim, Meryl, and Thaddeus. Fun book thanks Yahtzee.
It sounds like your book ended halfway through, then. The first half was great, the second half was a load of arse-talk and rubbish... At least, that's how it went for me. But yeah, Meryl <3

Back to the vid:
Was it just me or was it poorly edited? Could just have been Opera ballsing up, I guess.

ezeroast

Jan 25, 2009
well i called bullshit when i noticed the vid was only 4:21 anyway :p
Anyway.. COME BACK!

Random berk

Sep 1, 2010
After the holidays, Yahtzee should do a review of Fable III. I know its quite late to do it, but that is a game that truly deserves to be torn to pieces. Just like it tore my high expectations to pieces. *sigh*, fuck Lionhead, and Peter Molyneaux.

Randoms

Dec 11, 2009
You had me scared there for a moment Yahtzee, thought we might have another "Just a little bit of Punctuation" fan made video like last year. Good video though, nice work.