I love the silence :L
I also loved the 'Too Human' part xD
I was actually crying with laughter :')
I love ZP :D

Happy Holidays Yahtzee :)

BabyRaptor

Dec 17, 2010
Random berk said:
After the holidays, Yahtzee should do a review of Fable III. I know its quite late to do it, but that is a game that truly deserves to be torn to pieces. Just like it tore my high expectations to pieces. *sigh*, fuck Lionhead, and Peter Molyneaux.
I'm going to show my fangirly-ness here, so don't laugh at me, but...He said something about it on his Twitter. Quote: "Why does Fable have such vocal champions? You want a review, here it is: Fable's never been good and 3 doesn't change anything."

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
Wasnt Christmas last week? Or does he use some weird from of day measurement deciding to start when he wnats?

anyway, I liked the War quote. "He's fucking war... He just breaks things!"
Obviously cut a bit out withthe elipsese

standokan

May 28, 2009
Wow, that was brilliant, like an AMV of ZP without the constant music and actually good.

Sniper Team 4

Apr 28, 2010
It had me for a moment. I can totally see Yahtzee doing an episode where it's just five minutes of him sitting there saying nothing. I almost dragged the mouse forward to see if that was the case. :)

mad825

Mar 28, 2010
Yahtzee.....has your voice given in or is the mic not seeing the best of days?

Random Wanderer

Apr 15, 2009
Like (apparently) many people here, I would totally have watched five minutes of silence, just because of how great a snobbish gag it would have been.

mysterioso2006

Dec 25, 2010
No "NEAT UND TIDY!" from your Galaxy 2 review? That one was probably my favorite from this year. But now I have to go re-watch ever single video from this year, starting NOW!

jp201

Nov 24, 2009
the FFXIV part is by far best one.

That's what killed the game for me is that it takes so long to be good.

Retardinator

Nov 2, 2009
Srdjan Tanaskovic said:
At first I thought it would only be a 5 minutes long video where nobody said anything
I actually skipped ahead and saw that shit happened in the video. Then I was annoyed for having to go back to the beginning.

Giest4life

The Saucepan Man
Feb 13, 2010
I was wracked with silent giggles for the first 30 sec of it. The rest was ok, but it did prompt to look up his earlier videos.