Zero Punctuation: iPhone Games

Draconicfeline

Nov 11, 2010
Whats funny is I don't have an I-phone...

Of course, I, like a turtle, carry a rock with me to hide under, and have done so for almost 2 decades.

Anyway, its pretty cool that such interesting games are coming out on it.

Cameron Sours

May 2, 2010
team star pug said:
Great review, but it raises the question:
Will we see a zero punctuation christman special. Like blackadders but more synicle.
Dear Sir,

You win grammar and spelling forever.

Good Day.

rileyrulesu

Jun 15, 2009
My main problem with I-phone games is it seems that they are the same as flash games you have to pay a dollar for.

unacomn

Mar 3, 2008
I can breathe on Mars just fine by not having my head up Apple's keister, thank you very much.
I prefer phones like they once were, big as a brick and registrable as a blunt weapon. Now those phones had games, submerge them in water for a few seconds and each time, until they dried, you got a new puzzling challenge.

BoredRolePlayer

Nov 9, 2010
Jikuu said:
I appreciated the last line. Yes, I don't have an iPhone. The lack of weather's lovely on the red planet. Movie was fun. Thanks.
I own a android so I made my own way to breathe air with no restrictions from apple. But angry birds is fun on the android.

True Nero

Dahaka Trainer
May 26, 2009
yourbeliefs said:
True Nero said:
i have a droid. most of the games are the same and it's nice to see them other on JUST the iPhone.

and is just me or am i the only one who see's the ZP imp every time i look at the picture of the Droid mascot?
No, I noticed quite a while ago that the ZP imp and the Android Mascot look so close to each other you'd think they were just good and evil twin versions of the other.

I also have an Android phone, and it is good that more developers now are recognizing the Android platform as legitimate for gaming. I think the fact that Angry Birds had about 8 million downloads will act as a Sirens call to other developers and that many will release for both iOS and Android. Hopefully Android will get Cut the Rope soon, but I am very satisfied with Angry Birds and Fruit Ninja is okay (albeit extremely repetitive..)
yeah. all thats there now is a wallpaper of cut the rope (which in my opinion does not describe enough in the title or even the description. thank god for the refund policy.)

actually, thats another thing i love about the droid. if you don't like the program or it doesn't work, you can get a refund within 24 hours. i did not expect to get that...

..but then again.. the droid does everything..

Tharwen

Ep. VI: Return of the turret
May 7, 2009
Why does no-one ever mention Tap Tap Revenge?!

It deserves at least as much of a review as Angry Birds...

Anyway, it's good to see Yahtzee is prepared to criticise outside his standard area of subject meterial.

tirsden

Aug 11, 2009
I'm disappointed. Apparently I am insane, because I see normal planet earth around me. I want to see where I actually am... Mars! 8D

Madara XIII

Sep 23, 2010
Yahtzee Croshaw said:
iPhone Games

This week, Zero Punctuations reviews some of the popular iPhone games at this time.

Watch Video
I learned how to breathe on Mars by simply being American XD

Nah, Jk. Loved this review. If anything I'm kind of glad you stopped yourself on the ANALogy (Hehehe silly Pun) concerning a velvet fist...o_O.

Not going to wonder too much about that.

tehroc

Jul 6, 2009
Really? iPhone games? Pathetic when there's decent games he could be reviewing. I highly suspect Yahtzee was bumped some cash to do this

Madara XIII

Sep 23, 2010
Tharwen said:
Why does no-one ever mention Tap Tap Revenge?!

It deserves at least as much of a review as Angry Birds...

Anyway, it's good to see Yahtzee is prepared to criticise outside his standard area of subject meterial.

Oh man I loved Tap Tap revenge. Fun game to play

lralowicz

Sep 8, 2009
It's very easy to breath on Mars. I'm standing on a very flat Mars now and breathing without any problems. I've also tried that on Snickers, Milky way and on Bounty. Easy.

maddog015

Sep 12, 2008
Imper1um said:
Android phones are so much better. :p Heh, but nice reviews. Most of the games have comparable games on the Android (or already exist on the Android phone).
This. Who needs Apple when you have Google? But there are good iPhone games, the ones you just mentioned of course.

Catalyst6

Dapper Fellow
Apr 21, 2010
Puddle Jumper said:
I brought an oxygen tank, yahtzee. Duh.
Exactly. You'd be surprised how much oxygen one can buy for the price of an iPhone. I'm currently running a colony of a thousand people off of one phone's worth of dough.