Zero Punctuation: Left 4 Dead

ObamaRama7

Oct 9, 2008
hahaha nice

prince of persia blows.

anyone a fan of that show on Discovery Channel "Deadliest Catch"? http://tinyurl.com/6atr34

Adair_the_Skull

Dec 10, 2008
I am guessing that the game was played on a PC, just because of the comments about controller based FSP games feel clunky (and the animation always put Yahtzee in front of a PC and not at TV, oh ho powers of observation). I wonder if this almost enhances the experience due to the fact that there are semi intelligent people playing along side you, and not the masses of Halo addicted .... things that populate X box live.

Iskenator67

Dec 12, 2008
My Comfy Chair
Country
United States
Spinwhiz said:
flaming_squirrel said:
That's some speedy banage up there.
Thank You :)

"If you don't ban 'um, they won't learn nothin'"

Maybe it's just me but after reading their comments, I don't see why there were banned. There is nothing inappropriate about them. Can some one explain to me as to why they got banned for posting?

Spinwhiz

Oct 8, 2007
Godofgame67 said:
Spinwhiz said:
flaming_squirrel said:

Maybe it's just me but after reading their comments, I don't see why there were banned. There is nothing inappropriate about them. Can some one explain to me as to why they got banned for posting?
Sure, they watched a 4 minute video in 1 minute. Anyone that does that will receive the same fate.

Blind0bserver

Blatant Narcissist
Mar 31, 2008
Godofgame67 said:
Spinwhiz said:
flaming_squirrel said:

All those guys were banned for at least one of these reasons:

1) Posting a comment right after the video itself was posted, meaning that they couldn't have possibly watched the video before posting.
2) Posting a message with little or no substance.
3) Saying something outright offensive.

Frederf

Nov 5, 2007
Spinwhiz said:
Sure, they watched a 4 minute video in 1 minute. Anyone that does that will receive the same fate.
(The following is to be read in the voice of Dylan Moran)

See, this is my favorite interpretation of why early posters are banned. It's not that they are arrogant twits whose well deserved separation from the rest of the intellectual gene pool is hastened by their singling themselves out. No, they are actually people who can watch a four minute video in a scant 60 second. Truly frightening time traveling monstrosities that would unravel our poor pedestrian minds if their trans-dimensional verbiage was allowed to take root.

It is for the grace of God that our moderators, their heroic deeds never to be known, prevent us from mingling with these mind bending creatures from another planet.

(end Dylan Moran)

Vlane

Sep 14, 2008
ObamaRama7 said:
hahaha nice

prince of persia blows.

anyone a fan of that show on Discovery Channel "Deadliest Catch"? http://tinyurl.com/6atr34
The new Prince of Persia game is actually a pretty good game. I hope that Yahtzee knows that.

sanomaton

Oct 25, 2008
Aah, nice video once again! I couldn't stop laughing at the last sentence, hilarious! Anyway, it was a good review and I can't wait for the next one. I'm kinda hoping a review on the LBP cos it'd be fun to see what kind of stuff Yahtzee would come up with that one.

SnurreFisk

Jul 29, 2008
excellent review, as always, mr Croshaw!
Had a feeling that this would be the review-choice this week ( and the week before that, and before that, and before that )
L4D is a co-op game and therefore somewhat odd to play alone. Not too much variaty and content. What safes this game is probably the feeling of the zombies and of course the Director Ö

ADDLibrarian

May 25, 2008
InsanityBaronOfAtrocity said:
Very funny I loved the little reee-taahrd voice at the end. Oh and the black guy office worker was my favourite character too.
I second this and add that I love playing Louis because it makes me feel a great sense of accomplishment saving the black character, who almost always seems to be the first to be knocked off in other horror films. Plus, it feels like a nice little homage to the original Night of the Living Dead which makes me happy inside.

Gururoo

Dec 13, 2008
Generic kissing arse comment to you, sir.

Its pity this year has been a let down for what seemed to be the height of gaming. (according to paid operatives of the lazy reviews guild)

May your shipping company not deny you of custerdy goodness and brandy soaked puddings during this time of terrible squeals and eggnog laced binges.