Somehow I Returned?
Dec 2, 2009
Silly Firsters *tsk tsk*

Watched this in HQ and it was AWESOME

Jerking off a wind farm gave me a good laugh

joshthor

Aug 18, 2009
FIRST!!!!....wait...

anywho i liked how the move "the tiger" turned the sword into calvin (edit: hobbes). also, air traffic controllers at the hindenburg disaster :p.

The Cheezy One

Christian. Take that from me.
Dec 13, 2008
interesting choice
will 2033 be coming around one day?
Toasty Virus said:
Silly Firsters *tsk tsk*

Watched this in HQ and it was AWESOME

Jerking off a wind farm gave me a good laugh
hahaha we elitists rule over the cheaper scum :)
joking, but we get titles :)

J-Alfred

Jul 28, 2009
Yeah, typo on the title screen...

Anyways, this is probably the funniest video that I've seen in a while. For a variety of reasons. Which I won't list here. Except I loved Hobbes showing up as "the Tiger". For he is the greatest.

I look forward to next week, Yahtzee.

xHipaboo420x

Apr 22, 2009
pedroREE said:
heh, reviews God of War III
I noticed that too. Hehe.

Also, it's quite funny all the people wanting to GET THEMSELVES NOTICED by posting before they've even watched the damn thing.

Le_Lisra

norwegian cat
Jun 6, 2009
AceInTheHole16 said:
WTF's Reboot?
Now young man, let me tell you about the nineties..

It was a fully 3Danimated TV-show from the nineties and was at the time insanely awesome and new. Now it is kinda embarrassing but fun, concerning digital people living in your computer.

Never heard of Red Steel or #2 because I never gave the wii more then 3 thoughts but it was funny anyway.

Tharticus

Dec 10, 2008
Indeed Mr. Croshaw. The first WiiMotionPlus game for the "Hardcore" player. And Mr. Croshaw's more ideas for creating more Wii MotionPlus games will probably go to Natal or even Playstation's Move idea.

wildcard9

Aug 31, 2008
Hmm...references to Charlie Brown, Helsing, and Calvin and Hobbes in the same review.

Yahtzee, here's a dozen freshly baked internet cookies. Nothing like references to old shows and comics we had as kids to bring back nostalgic memories.

sandumanu

Apr 14, 2010
Can you have a closed caption option Yahtzee?

My deaf cousin likes your show when I describe your jokes to her, but I think she would like it even more if there was a closed caption option! And yes she can read that fast!