Zero Punctuation: Sniper Elite V2

Avarice of Man

Apr 25, 2012
Never heard of this game, but it's a good video ^_^. Hopefully I'll know what the review for next week is about lol.

Qitz

Mar 6, 2011
NO GUILT! HE'S A NAZI!

Best line ever.

Sniper Elite V2 has the best option ever. The option to shoot someone through the testicles. Who doesn't like a bit of nut busting? Also, the serial killer with a rifle idea changes things up a bit. For the better of course.

fanklok

Legendary Table User
Jul 17, 2009
Yahtzee you didn't even mention getting to assassinate hitler. ASSASSINATE HITLER.

wooty

Vi Britannia
Aug 1, 2009
Haha, that part with the little mermaid and the fish was a master stroke.

Might look at this game a bit closer now.

OuendanCyrus

Jun 16, 2010
I could never get into Sniper games, the only sniping I'm somewhat good at is playing Sniper class in TF2.

Aleol

Mar 20, 2009
I had a lot of fun with the demo, so I decided to pick it up, it is very satisfying finally figuring out the mechanics

Andy of Comix Inc

Apr 2, 2010
I can't agree enough about the World War II games sentiment. I revisited World at War not so long ago and I found that engaging and memorable and much, much better a shooter than I had remembered. I guess at the time of release I was caught up in "OH WORLD WAR TWO WAAH WAAAH WISH IT WAS SET IN A FUTURE".

Also: not one mention of slow-motion X-ray testicle exploding makes me think Yahtzee either thought it wasn't worth mentioning, or he never came across it or tried it - both of which are things that make me think less of him as a human being. For shame, Mr Croshaw.

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
fanklok said:
Yahtzee you didn't even mention getting to assassinate hitler. ASSASSINATE HITLER.
He mentions it in the credits and says you don't.

Killing Hitler was a pre-order bonus only, wasn't it?

Hitchmeister

Nov 24, 2009
I never complain about Yahtzee's reviews, but any review of Sniper Elite V2 is woefully incomplete without dwelling on the super slow-mo, x-ray cam, testicle shatter sequences. As fall as I can tell, that's the single biggest draw of this game.

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
trollpwner said:
canadamus_prime said:
You jerk off to Disney Princesses?
Frankly, who doesn't? Rule 34, my friend, it's a horrific, disgusting and wrong wonderful thing that every human who doesn't have a one single shred of dignity and deserves to die should see.
Um... well I don't.

somonels

Oct 12, 2010
Ariel is still the best of them, can't beat an eager redhead... well you could and that will make them come to me so it's a moral conundrum to me.