Zero Punctuation: Velvet Assassin

Fingerprint

Elite Member
Oct 30, 2008
Wounded Melody said:
piers789 said:
I genuinely laughed out loud at the end joke about the "community service".
Ahh I was just going to say that! I laughed out loud and scared my dog.
Nice, I had a similar effect on my cat, poor thing jumped a foot in the air (maybe a slight exaggeration but you get the idea). It was very, very funny - both the joke and the cat.

Vlane

Sep 14, 2008
Moriarty said:
Vlane said:
As somebody from austria I have to say that the last joke was almost too offensive. Awesome but still....
bawuh? why?

im german and i laughed =)
It was a joke. It was funny as hell. I generally laugh about stuff like that.

Droids_Rule

Mar 26, 2009
The community service joke had me seriously laughing out loud. Excellent review, errr... criticism. :p

blobin

Dec 24, 2008
but yahtzee... i thought Hitler was right?

and wats with all the people on prohibation

Novacain4862

Feb 12, 2009
Lol everyone is now reviewing this game, I remembered when I reviewed it about a few weeks ago and only got 4 replies xD. Well like I said to Susuan I agree with everything you said. Though I did like the morphine mode, I found it a bit tacky.

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
To everyone who didn't figure it out: Yahtzee didn't HATE the game, he just didn't like it. Which means it's perfectly playable for everyone with lower standards (ie. 99.9% of the world's population).

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
gillrobin said:
but yahtzee... i thought Hitler was right?

and wats with all the people on prohibation
1. In the same video, at the end credits, he wrote "definitely doesn't think Hitler was right".

2. If you post before watching, you get put on probation. Check the times between the OP and their posts.

Judithia

Mar 25, 2009
Valkyria chronicles was not really a WW2 game.

Lets just say i enjoyed this "review" or rather rant a lot more then your last.

Moriarty

Apr 29, 2009
Vlane said:
Moriarty said:
Vlane said:
As somebody from austria I have to say that the last joke was almost too offensive. Awesome but still....
bawuh? why?

im german and i laughed =)
It was a joke. It was funny as hell. I generally laugh about stuff like that.
i kinda thought so, because of your age. it's just too funny to give foreigners that "OMG HITLER"-stare when they mention nazis :D

shifty_rob said:
Ending was good. Also, apparently Yahtzee saw the Cracked article about Hitler only having one ball.
wtf? cracked article? if it's the same article i remember, thats german comedy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChStYkcvD68 (warning:german language! :! (ignore the title of that vid))

crimped

Feb 3, 2008
"what is this community service?" HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!!! BWAAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! fucking brilant!!! BEST review so far!