Zero Punctuation: Washington DC

Spinwhiz

Oct 8, 2007
Freedom153 said:
im 12 and what is this?

In all seriousness, what happened to that game contest? Is that review next week?
A winner will be announced the week of November 16th.

ziggy161

Aug 29, 2008
Is it just me or does he sound stoned when describing the monuments? XD
Well, I didn't expect this but it wasn't that bad. Some funny stuff in there :)

Rickmanguy

Sep 2, 2009
Not really surprised by everyone that's pissed off about not getting a game review. You have to remember that even Yahtzee needs a break every once in a while.

On topic; unexpected, but it was a good laugh all the same. Was actually expecting more sex jokes if I'm honest, but eh.

Jabbawocky

Sep 3, 2008
Sorry, found that boring. I can understand however that there was no time to make a real ZP this week.

JustTheBast

Sep 16, 2009
Sadly, no supermutants to splatter all over the DC landscape. I gather that Republicans are quite similar, but for some reason it's illegal to do that.

Skylarm

Sep 23, 2009
Way To Go Yahtzee! Congrats on making a trip though DC a trip though perverted land.

jorgemalgom

Apr 15, 2009
Seriously? This isn't funny at all. Stop with the stand up casual comedian career right now. Your are a writer not an actor. You should stay behind cameras were you are good , stop the video front cover picture thing, we don't want that.
This is by far the worst ZP video ever it sould be banned.

BonsaiK

Music Industry Corporate Whore
Nov 14, 2007
Quite dissapointing really. I thought he was going to actually REVIEW Washington D.C. as promised by the title (i.e in his usual witty delivery style but with live action). Instead he just got driven around in a car and mumbled a bit.

GodsAndFishes

Mar 22, 2009
Damn, everything in DC is very phallic cakey.
Also did anyone else find that they were laughing, even when he wasn't doing anything, or does that just make me a fanboy. If so...I want my free t-shirt and cat-ears.

AceDiamond

Jul 7, 2008
I actually thought the deadpan humor was probably parodying any tourist to DC who would say things like that, and I laughed at "by the way we're on a grassy knoll but you shouldn't read too much into that", incorrect geographical location aside.

ark123

Feb 19, 2009
Holy shit I want my six minutes back.
Many people don't find Norm McDonald funny, and you, sir, are no Norm. You're no Galifianakis. You need a script and you need to speak quickly while cartoons mimic what you're saying.

QUINTIX

May 16, 2008
Yahtzee goes wide screen!
Is this permanent, or does he not know how to do that in movie maker yet?

LeonLethality

Mar 10, 2009
the whole time I was wondering what was under his hat... I bet black magic and awesomeness

edit: reading the comments makes me laugh people are saying it was the worst yet, but they dont realize it was this or nothing and this was actually kinda funny