Zero Punctuation: Washington DC

Armored Prayer

Mar 10, 2009
Ha! Great to see Yahtzee in my old hometown of DC. I wonder they thought of it's god forsaken horrible traffic.

Frankydee

Mar 25, 2009
"There's at least one person out there getting it off to this video."

HUUUURRRRAAAAGGE!!

o shit.

Distorted Stu

Sep 22, 2009
Well.. that was different!
Oh and you totally ruined my masterbation for this evening. All i will see now is Yahtzee's face and hearing his voice egging me on.

mobsterlobster

Sep 13, 2009
I just appreciate the fact that Yahtzee released a video at all, even though he's away. It was this or nothing at all, because he's on vacation, so quit your fucking whining.

uppitycracker

Oct 9, 2008
whatever the opposite of funny, entertaining, witty or worthwhile is.... this video was that. i am totally disappointed....

Undead Dragon King

Evil Spacefaring Mantis
Apr 25, 2008
Yahtzee has just imparted a nugget of truth

Capitol=Cake

Cake=Lie

therefore...

Thank you for advocating limited government, Mr. Choshaw

SomethingUnrelated

Aug 29, 2009
And why is it such a colossal problem that he didn't do an ordinary review?

I enjoyed it. Can't see why people are flipping out about the lack of review.

johnman

Oct 14, 2008
Did it look like he was partly disguised whenever he was out of the car to anyone else? It would of been amazing is some geek had recognised him and soon a huge mobbed him.

RawShark

Nov 2, 2009
I reckon this sort of thing would work better than the skits once Game Damage is up and running.

We all need a week off every now and then. I look forward to spending mine staring into thin air.

jthm

Jun 28, 2008
protogenxl said:
You need to experience the true America.

Find the nearest Sonic Drive-In or Cracker Barrel and go there.
That's about as "real america" as Swiss cheese. Go to the nearest ghetto scene and make random hand signs. That's real America for you.

Samson5090

Jul 15, 2009
i loled at the fact there listening to the Zero Punctuation theme song in the car to begin with :D

Parallel Streaks

Jan 16, 2008
I liked the Yahtzee, but everyone else was kind of just.. there. It doesn't seem like Yahtzee would willingly hang out with those guys.

ShotgunSmoke

Apr 19, 2009
No Uncharted 2 review???

Yahtzee. I am dissapoint.

Just kidding, Yahtzee is always brilliant, whether he's talking about games or not.