Zero Punctuation: Wolfenstein

guaranic

Sep 2, 2009
that shows how much actually cared about the game; he beat it and then spent the whole rest of the week thinking of rhymes

aperpheldy

Mar 21, 2009
He should indeed win the noble prize in literature for this. Any one ho had once questioned his genius is swiftly learning to shut the f**k up.

stopitstupid

Jun 19, 2009
Damn, this review sure was great!
Out of 5 stars I'd give it an 8!
Okay, not quite really.
That just sounds too silly,
But one of the best yet to date.

likalaruku

Nov 29, 2008
Creative review. Must have taken some time. Very nice. $5 says at least 3 people on Youtube try to do limerick reviews of something after watching this & fail.

tiberseptim

Apr 15, 2009
If Yahtzee posts another "Zero Punctuation, BUT WITH A TWIST!" video in a row, I'm gonna puke blood. Puke. Blood.

Reddy4U

Jul 17, 2009
so much for not believeing in scores... he could have just said it was shit like MOST of the other games hes reviewed.

Delicious Anathema

Aug 25, 2009
xscoot said:
Delicious Anathema said:
So Wolfenstein is Gears of War in the 1940's. Well that's a shame.

I'm sick of greyish brown in videogames. Why can't we have 1950's-Technicolor-looking shooters?
COLORS! The main selling point of consoles and computers back in the day, trashed by post apocalyptic loving minions.
You've given me an idea.

Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat: the FPS experience.
Right on, saturated colors without loss of detail. Genius!

stopitstupid

Jun 19, 2009
EeeJay said:
I know what you're going to say:
?Yahtzee! You slick Internet paparazzi
Surely it's always fun, to stick the butt of a gun
Up the ass of a goose-stepping Nazi!?
You asked if you got anything wrong. I'm not sure but I do know that either you or Yahtzee messed up on that verse. The butt of a gun is the part you tuck against your shoulder, so if you stuck it up the ass of a Nazi and pulled the trigger it would shoot the bullet away from the Nazi's ass.

stopitstupid

Jun 19, 2009
Oh, wait I just went back and watched the tail end of the review, and yes, he does stick the butt of the gun up the deserving Nazi's arse.