Zero Punctuation: Wolfenstein

ert3

May 21, 2008
Stonking Great Review I almost want to flood you with requests for more annoyingly safe games so we can hear another one.

To punish myself for such a thought I will now go play Giest all the way through

iblis666

Sep 8, 2008
i think i just suffered brain damage from all the rhyming in this review keep up the good work

sabaducia

Aug 6, 2009
That was so effing brilliant. I dropped my cup of tea in laughter, and relished in the $100AUD I saved myself by waiting for this review. Kudos Yahtzee, look forward to next weeks review of Arkham Asylum, I'm keen to find out if I should part with another $100AUD.
So what some weren't in rhythm? His voice is so dreamy and dry British, that he could read the back of my cereal box and I'd listen.
Best review/video for a while!

Partyjerk

Jun 6, 2009
Skooterz said:
Partyjerk said:
Seems most of you guys always are on yahtzee's side rofl.. -,-
When he's right he's right, dude.
jeez. i didnt like the "time gap between the 2 games" he has whining about... yes its probably between the RTCW and this new one :p ones he had any interest in etc.. but there were much expansions and ofc multiplayer enemy territory and stuff.. enemy territory players like me still remember the RTWC and some of the missions there.. and the guns obviously...

and whining about the veil power color change to green and so is a slight bit too nitt-picky

cikame

Jun 11, 2008
Wolfenstein came out and i said, hey look, wolfenstein, then i played some castlevania because... well... i've finished everything else.

Slooow month.

On the plus side looks like Yahtzee has been watching the comments, some people were getting bored of the reviews, +5 for the poetic punch to the face.

Lonely Swordsman

Jun 29, 2009
Next time when you have such a boring game at hand, please do a rap. :) Just because it would be probably terrible and I have something to laugh.

treefallcomplete

Jul 26, 2009
I'm mildly disappointed that you did the "two stars" thing at the end. I mean, I know it was just so that it'd fit the meter, but one thing I've always liked about your reviews is a lack of a score of any kind, so putting one in (even for the sake of the limerick) seems kind of...cheap.

HassEsser

Jul 31, 2009
Is it just me, or with every single video ZP releases, do the first 4 comments ALWAYS get put on probation? I see nothing wrong with any of them, yet it never fails.

Btw, enough BS reviews, I know no games are being released, but Batman is a great game to review; plus, no one is stopping you from reviewing older games that deserve a little limelight.

fatalbert3390

Sep 12, 2009
I didn't read all 18 pages comments, but I'd like to think that after the first page, I'm the only one who really noticed that the end sequence comments were also in limerick form?

"His unique reviewing technique is to speak with unbridled critique. If there's one thing he hates it's postponed release dates, so Arkham Asylum is next week." Just thought I might, ya know, point that out.

I do so because I think he's being sarcastic. Which would really be freaking fantastic. He's probably not but why not give it a shot? If I'm right then I'll be super ecstatic.

Meaty Turtle

Jun 21, 2008
Yahtzee you magnificent bastard! You never cease to amaze me. You should write a children's poetry book.

The Ultimate 2

Lord Of Madness
May 13, 2009
Yahtzee could you just do me one favor? STOP WITH THE FUCKING STUPID ACCENTS AND RHYMING ALREADY??? And god help you if you do a " Holy over-rated, over-hyped game Batman" joke in your Arkham Asylum review.