Zero Punctuation: Wolfenstein

Sirducki

Mar 13, 2009
he says at the end of the review why he hasn't reviewed it, is it really that hard to read his post at the end

soren7550

Overly Proud New Yorker
Dec 18, 2008
I get the feeling that he's growing bored w/ writing reviews. Last week it was in an irish accent part of the time, and this week he did it in rhyme. (oh shit, now I'm doing it too >.<)

Not that it's bad though, it's still entertaining and I think this might be the first time he gave a game a score.

Tarmon'gaidin

Jan 15, 2009
Yahtzee you hoot, you oudid yourself this time.

I actually enjoyed your review more than I enjoyed the game. (wich isn't very hard regretably)

ZombieGenesis

Apr 15, 2009
I must admit that was pretty damn enjoyable. Not sure how the final rating will be recieved but I like to think it more for the sake of lyrics than an actual score.

Lots of people seem to want Arkham Asylum, quite frankly though I'm not that concerned. I half expect Yahtzee to snipe at all the underlying failures of the recent releases for a while longer, just to spite the monotony of current critics by leaving the bat in the dark.

Hybridwolf

Aug 14, 2009
Good game in my opinion, got rid of the horrible aftertaste of overlord 2. It's just a pity he dosen't try mutiplayer, because that is the most bugged up, laggy piece of crap I've tried recently.

Pity once you get into a good game it starts getting better. Until your rank is reset.

jorgemalgom

Apr 15, 2009
OK, English it's not my native language. I see the episodes each week, by far this week video was the most difficult to understand (you speak to fast to some of us the non-english). Any possibilities for subtitles or English closed caption at less?

semiotic

Jul 13, 2009
Wow... Incredible. ABSOLUTELY incredible. Reviews in Poetry. It might catch on :p

I love how everyone is yearning for the Arkham review.

mattttherman3

Dec 16, 2008
The limerick form was quite the nice change of pace. Maybe you could do a review in pig latin? That would be funny!

Davey Woo

Jan 9, 2009
That was brilliant! Loved it, I'm liking his new ways to make his reviews more "interesting."

Cheesebob

Oct 31, 2008
D-Ship said:
Cheesebob said:
I can't belive all the people who have came in their boxers/y-fronts because of a score.

Highly enjoyable review, more awesome than funny, but still superb
Agreed on all fronts. At first I thought he was going to push the limerick theme for just a line or too before deciding to just say "bugger all" all switch to his usual antics, but I can't help but applaud him for rhyming so ably throughout the whole piece.

That being said, if Batman's review is written in sonnets, I will be a very sad panda.
I want a Batman Haiku

wikicated

Jun 7, 2009
hmm i hope he continues with these themes there quite entertaining first Irish now limerick whats next?

(i vote Arabic accent)

Pirate Brahm

Jan 9, 2008
I won't disagree with you, never.
And Yahtzee, your take was so clever.
It's a worn out genre
That we're forced to play
This could be your best review ever.

WJeff

Aug 14, 2009
Exactly why I didn't get Wolfenstein. Sure, it invented the genre, but I'm not going to forgive it for being generic because it invented it. Same reason I'm so sick of Zelda and just about every other Nintendo title.