Funny events in anti-woke world

TheMysteriousGX

Elite Member
Legacy
Sep 16, 2014
Country
United States
Did you just stop reading partway? Or if you're just trying to be pedantic, I can play that game too, because by the sort of argument you're making, county clerks could always have denied marriage licenses to anyone who didn't complete the paperwork correctly. That's the sort of denying we're talking about, right?
Not unless you think gay people are inherently incapable of filling out paperwork, no.

I love the quality of argument one has to use when their shit is indefensible and they can't say what they actually want to

Last edited:

Seanchaidh

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 21, 2009
Country
United States of America
"Here's a random blog: torrent from it!"
it isn't a random blog. it's the blog of someone who is publishing a large number of newsworthy emails. anyway, manner of presentation is not actually a good signal of veracity and you're obviously not interested in seeing what those emails have to say in the first place.

Reactions: crimson5pheonix

tstorm823

Elite Member
Legacy
Aug 4, 2011
Country
USA
it isn't a random blog. it's the blog of someone who is publishing a large number of newsworthy emails. anyway, manner of presentation is not actually a good signal of veracity and you're obviously not interested in seeing what those emails have to say in the first place.
I clicked the link because I was interested. Just not interested enough to install a torrent client.

crimson5pheonix

It took 6 months to read my title.
Legacy
Jun 6, 2008
Did you just stop reading partway? Or if you're just trying to be pedantic, I can play that game too, because by the sort of argument you're making, county clerks could always have denied marriage licenses to anyone who didn't complete the paperwork correctly. That's the sort of denying we're talking about, right?
That's a cute way of saying "Yes this would be a barrier to same sex marriages made by deliberately injecting church into state (thus violating the constitution), but I'm too pathetic to say as such and admit this is about my personal hate of homosexuals."

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane
You talking about Rise of TMNT? I'll give it credit for doing something different. I have not watched it yet though. From what I heard, the second season makes the show better, and most people (even haters of this specific series) like the movie. Both the series and Rise movie are on Netflix. Also, this scene is hilarious!

Can confirm. Don't like the Rise series. Like the movie. It's pretty great. I have actually put my phone down to watch

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane
So your position is that "He called for X, which is the same thing as Y" doesn't mean "He called for Y"?
It's the 'Forced Marriage' thing all over again

Peterson claimed he didn't actually mean wife slavery or whatever and that the left were being incredibly mean and overreacting despite not explaining to anyone what Force Marriage to him meant at the time

Then, when he explained Forced Marriage it sounded incredibly like wife slavery.

Knowles 'retraction' sounded EXACTLY like eradication to me. Certainly sounded like he wanted to remove them. And hepretended that transpeople magically appeared in 2015 rather than being around since at least the founding of the US. At best, he is pretending that him PERSONALLY not knowing about transpeople meant that everyone didn't know about transpeople. Which is suptid

But, this is all a side show. This all starting in 2015 comes from the US conservatives losing the same sex marriage debate in the US, so they needed a new target. Once transpeople are accepted, they will move onto a new target. Because they always need a target

Reactions: Buyetyen

umatbro

Feb 18, 2021
Country
Australia (Not Yahtzee's homeland)
Prrrr, yeah, sure, why not.
As a Trump supporter I'm kinda disappointed. Its just the J6ers singing the national anthem interspersed with Trump taking the pledge of allegiance.

Tate's displays of wealth are utterly tone-deaf in this era of economic turmoil. I will not miss him if he goes down.

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
Ol' Randy got a touch randy to some nubile twink pics.

That's kinda funny already, but his PR reps defense play is the real gold.
“Trying to imply something sinister or inappropriate about a great-grandfather’s use of social media says more about the mind of the left-wing operative making the implication than it does about Randy McNally. As anyone in Tennessee politics knows, Lt. Governor McNally is a prolific social media commenter. He takes great pains to view every post he can and frequently posts encouraging things to many of his followers. Does he always use the proper emoji at the proper time? Maybe not. But he enjoys interacting with constituents and Tennesseans of all religions, backgrounds and orientations on social media. He has no intention of stopping.”
Yeah, good on him. I wouldn't stop either, especially not in the middle of a good wank.

Reactions: XsjadoBlaydette

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
Ol' Randy got a touch randy to some nubile twink pics.

That's kinda funny already, but his PR reps defense play is the real gold.
Yeah, good on him. I wouldn't stop either, especially not in the middle of a good wank.
Hope I'm still that thirsty for hot young men at 79.

Dalisclock

Making lemons combustible again
Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
A Barrel In the Marketplace
Country
Eagleland
But, this is all a side show. This all starting in 2015 comes from the US conservatives losing the same sex marriage debate in the US, so they needed a new target. Once transpeople are accepted, they will move onto a new target. Because they always need a target
What the hell else are they gonna do? Try to solve actual problems?