Funny events in anti-woke world

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane

Can someone try to explain the logic behind this? My brain hurts trying to.
Can someone explain to me how they are going to enforce this? Are they going to be doing genitalia checking at the door? Have they heard of bottom surgery?

I've seen the Q Investigation videos. They are terrible at spotting transpeople

Reactions: BrawlMan

XsjadoBlayde

~it ends here~
Apr 29, 2020
Artistry and graphic design not a strong presence in sov-cit groups.

Now supersoldiers and ascended master groups however.

Er, 'Deep Underground Military Base/s' is what D.U.M.B. stands for. And absolutely nothing else. No other meanings or multiple interpretations. Why are you looking at me like that? This is serious stuff.

It's Marjorie Monday again. 😔

Plandemic 3 is here! No idea what happened to Plandemic 2, and some of you may be blessed with not even knowing about Plandemic 1, but if you want every single conspiratorial GOP grievance shoved into one soggy sock of knotted psychosis, boots will be filled here;

They can't seem to decide whether to use Scamdemic or Plandemic too, amusingly too proud of themselves to let either one go. Hows about Mandemic, 8Chandemic, Grandemic, Jamdemic, Hamdemic, BLAMdemic, Goddamndemic, could do this all day!

Last edited:

Ag3ma

Elite Member
Jan 4, 2023
Artistry and graphic design not a strong presence in sov-cit groups.
Let me guess: phone that number, and you can pay real money for "legal advice" that somehow won't stand up in court.

But is it truly a scam if the person giving the advice genuinely believes it is true?

Reactions: XsjadoBlayde

Cicada 5

Elite Member
Apr 16, 2015
Country
Nigeria
Daily Salinas, a mother in the Miami-area whose complaint about “The Hill We Climb” by Amanda Gorman got it successfully restricted in an elementary school, confessed she did not read the piece she objected to in its entirety. According to Salinas, the poem “is not educational and have indirectly [sic] hate messages.” Gorman’s work, which was performed at President Biden’s Inauguration in 2021, wasn’t the only thing Salinas complained about.

According to the Florida Freedom to Read Project, Salinas—whose two children attend The Bob Graham Education Center in Miami Lakes—also came for “The ABCs of Black History,” “Cuban Kids,” “Countries in the News: Cuba,” and “Love to Langston” for including “references of critical race theory,” “indirect hate messages” and “gender ideology and indoctrination.”

In an interview, Salinas tried to justify her ignorance of the material. “I’m not an expert,” she said. “I’m not a reader. I’m not a book person. I’m a mom involved in my children’s education.” In addition to being admittedly dense, Salinas has also promoted antisemitism on social media and attended rallies featuring members of the Proud Boys.

Even though she has Cuban heritage, the Florida parent used thinly veiled bigotry as an excuse to further oppress other marginalized groups. Sadly, the fact that she stripped her claims of any validity by not reading the material didn’t phase her in the least. The same can be said of Emily Conklin, another Florida parent who complained about the Disney film “Ruby Bridges” being shown in her child’s classroom because she believed it teaches that white people hate Black people.

XsjadoBlayde

~it ends here~
Apr 29, 2020
Let me guess: phone that number, and you can pay real money for "legal advice" that somehow won't stand up in court.

But is it truly a scam if the person giving the advice genuinely believes it is true?
Speculating from past exposures, they're likely selling classes of some sort. Am not convinced they're true believers mostly, as they seem far less inclined to put themselves in situations that require having to use their "advice" in actual courts, compared to the average sov-cit swagger.

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane
We have already done this twice. Tstorm will tell you that it wasn't banned, it just got moved to a different shelf. No word on what was actually offensive or why one parent throwing a tantrum should have caused this reaction. Because, it sems like that one parent could just look after their own kid instead of forcing their own ideals on everyone else

We have also done the 'I Have a Dream speech will be banned next' a few times too

meiam

Elite Member
Dec 9, 2010
We have already done this twice. Tstorm will tell you that it wasn't banned, it just got moved to a different shelf. No word on what was actually offensive or why one parent throwing a tantrum should have caused this reaction. Because, it sems like that one parent could just look after their own kid instead of forcing their own ideals on everyone else

We have also done the 'I Have a Dream speech will be banned next' a few times too
There's nothing to discuss because the point of the war on "woke" is to be angry at something. It doesn't matter what it is, they just want to be angry, more so, they need to be angry. It's like the pyramid of need, where one of the block is usually "love", for some people one of those block is "anger". When you try to reason with them and try to explain why there's no need to be so angry, it's like trying to take away water from someone in the desert to them, they need that anger to survive. It's not coicidence that all this woke stuff and book ban really picked up after the repeal of Roe V Wade, they couldn't be angry at abortion anymore (and they realised they like having access to abortion and it would suck if it was really banned) so they needed to find a new thing to be angry at. The "great" thing about the woke is that it's nebulous and undefined, so they can always find some new facet of it to be angry at.

In other news, murder is legal now apparently, or at least cop can't arrest murderer unless they can prove they didn't feel threaten, w/e that means.

Reactions: Absent

Ag3ma

Elite Member
Jan 4, 2023
That is certainly a take.
I sort of feel a little deflated by it all.

What hope is there for useful politics when senior politicians go onto TV and blather on about nonsense that refuses to address serious problems with plausible explanations and realistic ideas? I don't think it was always like this.

I mean, if I were ask questions about general mental health of teenage girls, I'd probably start at things like social media bullying, exam stress, future job opportunities and the wealth gap, toxic arseholes cheering the likes of Andrew Tate, anti-female abortion bans, and probably the unresponsive and negligent nature of national politics to the real issues that mean a lot to them.

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
I sort of feel a little deflated by it all.
Yeah, no shit.

It'd be nice if all of this could just be a door that can close and we'd be able to move on from it, but the dismal truth is that this is so rooted in American politics, and currently making its way to European politics as well, that we all here won't live to see the day that this will no longer be the case.

Happy pride everyone!

Reactions: BrawlMan

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra