Super straight on tiktok

Avnger

Trash Goblin
Legacy
Apr 1, 2016
Country
United States
My favourite thing about heterosexuals is how they think anyone who has a choice wants to have sex with them.
I get what you're trying to say here, but this statement definitely is some low-key bi-erasure.

Terminal Blue

Elite Member
Legacy
Feb 18, 2010
Country
United Kingdom
I get what you're trying to say here, but this statement definitely is some low-key bi-erasure.
I'm bi. I don't want to have sex with straight people. I have done, and I probably still would if I was bored, but it's certainly not something I'd ever actually seek out.

If you're bi and if you have the choice, I would strongly recommend that you don't have sex with straight people. Have sex with bi people (who don't just have sex with straight people). They are far better at it, they are far less neurotic about it, and because they have a choice their interest means something.

It probably sounds like I'm joking. I'm not. Being bad at sex is straight culture.

Last edited:

SilentPony

Previously known as an alleged "Feather-Rustler"
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Corner of No and Where
I'm bi. I don't want to have sex with straight people. I have done, and I probably still would if I was bored, but it's certainly not something I'd ever actually seek out.

If you're bi and if you have the choice, I would strongly recommend that you don't have sex with straight people. Have sex with bi people (who don't just have sex with straight people). They are far better at it, they are far less neurotic about it, and because they have a choice their interest means something.

It probably sounds like I'm joking. I'm not. Being bad at sex is straight culture.
Sounds like you had a bad experience with a straight person and now generalize all of them. I certainly don't get why you think a woman would be better at having sex with a man just because she has sex with women too. And sex is supposed to be individual to the person you're having sex with, so its kinda bigoted to say bad at sex is straight culture.

McElroy

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 3, 2013
Finland
Sounds like you had a bad experience with a straight person and now generalize all of them. I certainly don't get why you think a woman would be better at having sex with a man just because she has sex with women too. And sex is supposed to be individual to the person you're having sex with, so its kinda bigoted to say bad at sex is straight culture.
If he's had more sex than you then I think we should listen to the expert. Can you relate to this type of "no strings attached" person? It's not exactly a secret that straight people raise sex on too high a pedestal. Terminal Blue might be unrelatable and insufferable but sometimes also right.

Revnak

We must imagine Sisyphus horny
Legacy
May 25, 2020
Country
USA
#notallstraights

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane
If he's had more sex than you then I think we should listen to the expert. Can you relate to this type of "no strings attached" person? It's not exactly a secret that straight people raise sex on too high a pedestal. Terminal Blue might be unrelatable and insufferable but sometimes also right.
I would say that straight people put sex on a pedestal and in the sewer at the same time. It's an incredible balancing act

CM156

Resident Reactionary
Legacy
May 6, 2020
Country
United States
While this is obviously being used as a 4chan troll, I would say that there does need to be a term at this point for people who identify as heterosexual and have no sexual interest in people who are transgender.

SilentPony

Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Corner of No and Where
He has had more sex than me? When was that decided? I don't recall submitting my numbers, nor seeing theirs.
Also just having a lot of sex doesn't make you good at sex. You have to have good sex to know how to be good at sex. Bad sex just teaches you what bad sex is like, and it sounds like they've had some bad sex.

Remember its not practice makes perfect, its perfect practice makes perfect.

Kae

That which exists in the absence of space.
Legacy
Nov 27, 2009
Country
The Dreamlands
I'm not sure I understand what that means?
It's simple stupidity, it implies the moment a bi person settles down with someone they are no longer bi because they are now seeing just one person of one gender, a pretty common argument used by people that claim bisexuality does not exist or that it's just a "phase".

SilentPony

Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Corner of No and Where
It's simple stupidity, it implies the moment a bi person settles down with someone they are no longer bi because they are now seeing just one person of one gender, a pretty common argument used by people that claim bisexuality does not exist or that it's just a "phase".
Wait wait, bi just means you're attracted to at least two genders right? I didn't think it had anything to do with promiscuity or monogamy? Does bi actually mean polyamorous and I just didn't know? I have a friend who is bi, and she's been dating the same woman for like 3 years now, and they're happy and all, and its just that she used to have a boyfriend, and they broke up, and then she dated a woman.
They weren't like having 3 ways or boinking anything that moved, she just admits she's attracted to men and women and...and that's it.

McElroy

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 3, 2013
Finland
While this is obviously being used as a 4chan troll, I would say that there does need to be a term at this point for people who identify as heterosexual and have no sexual interest in people who are transgender.
I argued about this on discord for a couple of hours earlier today and I ask you the same as I did there: does there really? Where would you need this supersexuality outside lefty Twitter/Reddit where the wackos reside?
Wrong, it's Anglo culture.
Before American television we just didn't have sex at all. Damn those Americans!
He has had more sex than me? When was that decided? I don't recall submitting my numbers, nor seeing theirs.
You came up with "a bad experience" on the spot. Their implication was that experience has been gathered already.
Simple, yes. Seeing stupidity is on you. I stated an exacerbated fact (that from the outside there can't be a bisexual relationship and thus you can't see bisexuality unless involved with them and their relationships). Not only do you take it as an implication of something else you also associate me with some other thing through... psychic powers, I'm guessing.

CM156

Resident Reactionary
Legacy
May 6, 2020
Country
United States
does there really?
I have seen a few forms of sexual identity that are more niche than this. I'm talking about people who say they are demisexual or saposexual, things like that. I acknowledge both those as valid identities, but they seem particularly rare. If they exist, I see no reason why this shouldn't. I'm willing to bet that more people would identify with some "cisgenders only heterosexual" identity than would those.

Where would you need this supersexuality outside lefty Twitter/Reddit where the wackos reside?
In The Discourse ™
that from the outside there can't be a bisexual relationship
I know someone who identifies as both male and female at the same time. If they were to date someone, I think that would count as a bisexual relationship, merely by semantics

SilentPony

Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Corner of No and Where
You came up with "a bad experience" on the spot. Their implication was that experience has been gathered already.
I didn't come up with a bad experience, Terminal Blue said he wouldn't recommend sex with straight people, and that he found it boring. That sounds like a bad experience to me.

dreng3

Elite Member
Aug 23, 2011
Country
Denmark
It seems to me that people are too eager to put labels on stuff that should just be regarded as a general preference.

I had this debate earlier with a group of friends and the main takeaway was that most of us, all men who have been almost exclusively in relationships with women, consider it a premature decision to simply disregards so large a part of the general population as potential partners. While we typically don't seek out men as partners we also have other preferences when it comes to approaching a potential partner, factors such as appearance and presumed interests.

To me saying "I'd never date a transperson" seems on the level of saying "I would never date someone with red hair", and it should be regarded as such, by both sides of the aisle.
The intolerant should consider that it is a moronic statement and a generalization that reinforces some harmful tendencies in society. And the hyper-tolerant, should consider that it is a stupid preference based on preconceptions and while everyone might not be willing to open their minds some will.

One of the fellows I talked with phrased it like this. "If you met someone who was, by all standards your perfect partner, appearance, personality, interests, everything except the sexual organs, wouldn't you be pretty stupid to reject the possibility of a perfect relationship?"

McElroy

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 3, 2013
Finland
demisexual or saposexual, things like that
Just throw those in the bin too. Clear all unnecessary clutter.
In The Discourse ™
I can't help but look at it from a practical perspective. I guess there is a hypothetical scenario where the reasons for turning down a transperson get interpreted as transphobia, but coming up with something like that is already a reason to stay away, and so the circle completes itself even then.
I know someone who identifies as both male and female at the same time.
To be honest, that sounds like a Twitter caricature, but I trust you. Though I did say "from the outside", like, this person would have to look like a male and female at the same time, but I can't argue with the logic.
I didn't come up with a bad experience, Terminal Blue said he wouldn't recommend sex with straight people, and that he found it boring. That sounds like a bad experience to me.
You came up with "sounds like a bad experience". I came up with a counterpoint because the original comment had enough information to go on. I know I'm now defending Terminal Blue's deviant sexual habits, but whatever. Maybe this thread and the topic of "supersexuality" is getting on my nerves.

SilentPony

Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Corner of No and Where
You came up with "sounds like a bad experience". I came up with a counterpoint because the original comment had enough information to go on. I know I'm now defending Terminal Blue's deviant sexual habits, but whatever. Maybe this thread and the topic of "supersexuality" is getting on my nerves.
Wait I'm confused, I feel like there's an entire conversation going on people think I'm apart of. All I said was I thought it was bigoted to say all straight people are bad at sex, and when Terminal Blue said in their experience straight sex is bad sex that that sounds like a bad sexual experience. Terminal blue admits as such.
This has nothing to do with Terminal Blue's sexual exploits, I have no idea what's deviant about it, nor do I care that he's bi. I was just commenting you can't make general sexual identity sweeping claims like "straight sex is boring" or imply that bi people are all polyamours or polygamous to the point they're superior at sex to straight people, who I guess by extension don't have as much sex as bi people. Its just there's no logic to Terminal Blue's statements. That's all i was commenting on.