I couldn't pick one single event in history, since it's all important and part of the meta-narrative people rubbish nowadays. So I guess my actual answer would look something like this:
Probably don't have a coat of arms. No real motto either. But if my family were to have one it would be the sage words of my dear old Dad:
'If something's worth doing, it's worth doing properly'.
So yeah, if my family wanted your bases, they would definitely all belong to us. It's a good...
Have I been an Emo? No, never. We didn't have them back in my day. I went though a phase where I was a miserable git, but that was because my parents were divorcing. I didn't need or want any attention mind, I was too busy dealing with the aforementioned mess that is divorce.
So uh.. I...
Will FF14 beat World of Warcraft?
Unlikely I think, but hey, there's a chance. We haven't actually seen it yet. It would take some work to shift 11 million people from one MMO to another!
Still, Having played FFXI for a few years I'm chuffed. Although XI had rocky beginnings the devs did...
English, so yes. For about 10 years now. It's not as difficult as people say it is. It's a bit like, I dunno... the controls for CoD4. At first you struggle but eventually you get to the stage where you're chucking grenades and crouching and firing all without thinking about it.
1. Already married. It'll be4 years this winter.
2. It wasn't my greatest goal, but is was up there. Goals can change over the years y'know.
3. Having great friends who love you no matter what is one of the best things a man can have. if one of these great friends is married to you, then...
The premise of Monster Hunter is simple.
1. Pick a weapon.
2. Go out into the wild and Stab Things To Death.
3. Carve materials of the carcass
4. Use said Materials to create better weapons and armour then go out and kill more powerful beasties.
I was quite annoyed when they...