2012 Games That You WILL Buy

Sexy Devil

Jul 12, 2010
Mass Effect 3
Bioshock Infinite
Starcraft 2: Heart of the Swarm
Diablo 3
Prototype 2
Assassin's Creed 3 (we all know it's going to happen this year)
Last Guardian (if it comes out)
Last of us (if it comes out)
Guild Wars 2
WoW: Mists of Pandaria
Star Wars The Old Republic (not out in Australia yet)

aaronobst

Needs a life
Aug 20, 2010
Mass effect 3
The last of us (It's a Naughty dog game, nuff said)
Kingdoms of Amalur
The last guardian (should I be so lucky)
South Park

Monkey_Warfare

Sep 10, 2008
Diablo 3
DotA 2
Pokemon geration Zero (I know its a free mod but I am definately getting it when its out)
CS: Global Offensive
Some I will get but not in 2012, e.g. new X-Com (after the DLC whoring of Civ 5 waiting for GOTY), DmC, Binding of Isaac expansion and Starcraft:HoS

putowtin

I'd like to purchase an alcohol!
Jul 7, 2010
octafish said:
I'll eventually get Mass Effect 3, but I'm not super excited about it, I'm one of the ones who didn't like the direction ME2 took. I'm expecting Mass Effect: Beach Volleyball.

Let's sell the idea to Bioware!

OT:
ME 3
SSX
Silent Hill HD Collection
Hitman Absolution
Street Fighter X Tekken (Cole MacGrath is in it!)
oh and I Am Alive looks interesting

that'll do for now!

Steampunk Viking

Jan 15, 2010
Mass Effect 3 & Diablo III are the only two I'll make a real effort for. Anything else is a bonus (although the new Tomb Raider looks tasty and I may push myself to get Assassin's Creed 3 - I'm pretty sure it's out this year.)

I have a few games I still need to finish though... like Assassin's Creed: Revelations. Not as engaging as the last few games...

Arqus_Zed

Aug 12, 2009
I'm gonna get me Mass Effect 3, Borderlands 2, BioShock Infnite and Twisted Metal. To be more precise, these are games that will get released this year and I will get them at some point that may or may not still be within this year.

The only one I'm sure of that gets released this year and I'll definitely buy this year, is the Jak & Daxter HD Collection.

Dandark

Sep 2, 2011
Prototype 2, the darkness 2, Prey 2, Metro: Last light and Armoured core V just to name a few that I am probably getting.

And of course Blazblue CS Extend.

Martijn Nijkeuter

Oct 20, 2011
Kingdoms of Amalur
Guild wars 2
Tomb Raider (if it comes out this year obviously)
Skyrim (my order got canceled and waited 2 months to get a refund via paypal xD)

crono738

Sep 4, 2008
Mass Effect 3
Street Fighter X Tekken
Guild Wars 2
Maybe Heart of the Swarm if I get a new computer :/

Kevlar Eater

Sep 27, 2009
Let's see....

Lollipop Chainsaw
Mass Effect 3
Guild Wars 2
Final Fantasy XIII-2 (as much as I hate to admit it, I am somewhat intrigued by it after playing the demo)

go-10

Feb 3, 2010
Mass Effect 3 - I just play 1 and 2 I MUST play 3
Soul Calibur V - love this series
Tomb Raider - praying for it to be more like Uncharted meets Prof.Layton
Ninja Gaiden 3 - I'm a Team Ninja's ***** :D
Dead or Alive 5 - same as above
Diablo III - I played 2 to hell and back... literally!
Borderlands 2 - is like Diablo with guns and FPS style what's not to love
Street Fighter X Tekken - I love fighting games
Persona 4: The Golden - this game is epic and I'm dying to play it again
Resident Evil Revelations - I love Jill :D
Darksiders II - its Joe Mad doing a Zelda style game do I need any other reason

maybe list:
Final Fantasy XIII-2 - I'll wait for reviews but I'm keeping my fingers crossed
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - it looks cool
The Last of Us - after Uncharted 1, 2, and 3 I have high hopes

TheLoveableMuffin

Jun 11, 2011
Far Cry 3...and Bioshock Infinite...and that's it. Maybe Catherine once it pops up in Europe. Thing is I'm a student in my final year, with no jobs available so...its either games or life this year.

RuralGamer

Jan 1, 2011
Mass Effect 3... and that is all.
Seriously though, the line up doesn't appeal to me really.
If Stalker 2 is going to come out this year as planned originally (unlikely if they can't find backers), then that too, but otherwise, meh it seems like it'll be a quiet year.

deckpunk

Apr 5, 2011
Kingdoms of Amalur, looks intersting, but I'll wait for reviews and maybe a few user discussions on this site. I'll avoid the ign comments section since it is akin to swimming through sewerage and serpents (seriously read some of them. They are stone-cold-fuck-crazy.)

Both the new Dmc and the hd remastered trilogy.

Bioshock Infinite

Prey 2 might be good, they focused entirely on the single player campaign and left out the multiplayer element, which no one would play anyway. So there is potential for an interesting story based fps. Considering Bioshock and Deus ex human Revolution are two of my favorite games I am excited but I will remain cautious as I was excited for Duke Nukem Forever last year...

The witcher 2 360 version (no way my laptop can run it before anyone chimes in.)

The last of us, from the guys at naughty dog, but who knows how it plays I've only seen a cutscene.

Alan Wakes American nightmare, I don't care what anyone says I'm looking forward to this one.

New Frontiersman

Feb 2, 2010
Lets see... games that are definitely on my to get list...

Tales of the Abyss 3DS definitely and Xenoblade Chronicles I already have reserved. Other then that not much.
Maybe Kid Icarus Uprising, and possibly Heroes of Ruin, but so far there's not too much for 2012 that I'm super excited for. Maybe there's something else I'm forgetting right now that I might get, but I that's all I can think of right now.

targren

May 13, 2009
I've looked over the planned released for the year (including a couple of dubious "TBA 2012" releases *cough*GW2*cough*), but I can't think of any that are 100% definite.

I'm frothing at the mouth for both Borderlands 2 and Torchlight 2, but stupid/obnoxious DRM decisions could counter that. I still have my doubts that GW2 will see the light of day this year (after 4 years of having the football yanked away, I just don't trust Lucy anymore...) but I'll probably grab at least one copy of that if it does.

Maybe a copy of Darksiders 2, since the first one was fun enough.

Nothing else really interests me in the slightest.