A few thoughts about January 6, 2021

Avnger

Trash Goblin
Legacy
Apr 1, 2016
Country
United States
Please do.

Then the world can watch the madness of The Hunger Games play out in real life and all the city folk being very shocked.
Your literary knowledge is apparently as lacking as your geopolitical...

Dunning and Kruger would have had a field day with you.

TheMysteriousGX

Elite Member
Legacy
Sep 16, 2014
Country
United States
You realise with decent transport infrastructure you can better utilise inland areas right?
This is why people who live on postage stamps shouldn't opine about rural areas.

Montana doesn't make enough money to take care of our roads, much less anything that can transport goods at a higher scale. That's because you can easily fit the entirety of Wales between our "major" population and industrial centers.

TheMysteriousGX

Elite Member
Legacy
Sep 16, 2014
Country
United States
honestly it would just be easier to build walls around cities to separate them from the rural folk. Every state is pretty much the same, islands of deep blue islands surrounded by endless fields of blood red rural.
See West Berlin as to why this is a bad idea

Reactions: MrCalavera

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
Your literary knowledge is apparently as lacking as your geopolitical...

Dunning and Kruger would have had a field day with you.
Oh I'm sorry did you think Katniss Everdeen from the mining district was somehow meant to be some hero of the upper middle class suburbanite? You know the kind of people who in the major cities in the books have elaborate fashion and brightly coloured hair to stand out?

MV5BNmJlOTg0MWMtZTYzNS00MjZkLTkyNDQtN2E1MzBhZDAwNzA5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjcwNDUyODM@._V1_FMjpg_UX1...jpg

Oh and yes I know the significance of the ending stuff hence I said Katniss unless you're labour under the misconception her actions were villainous at the end because she harmed the revolution as such?

Problem with applying Dunning Kruger, only tends to be applicable when a person is clearly shown to think they're better than most other people. That their opponents are morons who know nothing and are idiots which unfortunately requires you to make a number of assumptions about positions I hold in regards to others here and not merely that maybe it was aspects people had overlooked I was trying to point out in a somewhat humorous way.

But hey what do I know I'm not "On the right side of history" according to some or anything other than a jumped up person who just clearly doesn't understand why the people in major population centres are "Better" than everyone else......

Mister Mumbler

Pronounced "Throat-wobbler Mangrove"
Legacy
Jun 17, 2020
Nowhere
Country
United States
Well you ended up with the grim reality no matter what was expected lol.
What grim reality? That you were going to skate by with a "nuh-uh, they started it first" comment, or that you didn't spam either that one article or that youtube video?

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
What grim reality? That you were going to skate by with a "nuh-uh, they started it first" comment, or that you didn't spam either that one article or that youtube video?
The grim reality we literally had a thread in this forum closed because people couldn't stop calling others Nazis and fascists I'm guessing you missed that one?

Shadyside

Bad Hombre
Legacy
Aug 20, 2020
On top of your sister
Country
Republic of Texas
He's not going to be able to run again. And his business and reputation will fall in an all time low. His wife will most likely divorce him and his debt will finally catch up to him.

Dalisclock

Making lemons combustible again
Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
A Barrel In the Marketplace
Country
Eagleland
You realise with decent transport infrastructure you can better utilise inland areas right?
I mean you could. But that would require TAXES, which conservatives seem to despise with a burning passion.

IIRC, the last time the Trump admin tried "INFRASTRUCTURE WEEK"(they've had mutiple of these, none of which went anywhere) apparently talks broke down because Democrats insisted on raising TAXES to pay for the improvements and the GOP pretty much said no, despite agreeing on a lot of other things.

So yeah.

Dalisclock

Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
Country
Eagleland
He's not going to be able to run again. And his business and reputation will fall in an all time low. His wife will most likely divorce him and his debt will finally catch up to him.
Sadly, we've seen all of that before.

At this point. we're all just waiting for him literally shoot someone and his cult will only disagree on the victim was a lib and deserved it, or the whole thing was an ANTIFA in a Trump mask(if it's bad).

Dalisclock

Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
Country
Eagleland
Seems like they're eating their own now:

And yet, the crowd totally thought she was one of them just by wearing MAGA gear.

This speaks to incredible stupidity and/or incredible paranoia, neither of which reflects well on the Trump cult. Or maybe they're that simple to emulate if all an ANTIFA has to do is go "MURICA! OWN THE LIBS!" and they'll go "Totally one of us".