A question to women

Aurgelmir

WAAAAGH!
Nov 11, 2009
Us men are designed to look at breasts. It is the first step in how babies are made...

putowtin

I'd like to purchase an alcohol!
Jul 7, 2010
GamerKT said:
Oh, they know. And, if they complain, they're bullshit.

You chose
To expose
my breasts are big yet never what you would call exposed (I don't wear low cut tops or anything that shows off my cleavege) yet men still stare. Say what you want, men like boobs!

Screamarie said:
Tselis said:
SidingWithTheEnemy said:
double (or triple) D .
double F, talk about a weight on your chest!

tthor

Apr 9, 2008
BoogieManFL said:
Big knockers get attention from both genders. I've seen well endowed girls get eyeballed pretty good by girls many times. A girls who are into girls don't seen any different about them than guys. My brother worked with a lesbian who would sometimes say to him later things to the effect of "Did you see the rack on that one?!"
xD all that reminds me is the time I was hanging out with a female friend of mine along with her family, and I had my nice camera out photographing stuff, and the girls mom points out a kinda slutily-dressed girl and says something to the effect of "oh, photograph her! she's hot ;)", and i think she honestly meant it.. lol

Aurgelmir

WAAAAGH!
Nov 11, 2009
MetalMagpie said:
Can't say I notice all that often. Then again, my assets aren't exactly generous, so I get more stares at ass level than at chest level. I don't mind either way; glad to be nice to look at.

Return question: How often do you guys notice girls checking out your ass? And do you mind?
Never. I honestly can't say I think anyone does that :p But keep in mind, an ass is on the opposite side of my body from my eyes, so it is hard to know.

Where as a girl has eyes and breasts at the same side, so you are facing the "looker" when he looks :p

Killertje

Dec 12, 2010
Ariyura said:
Camaranth said:
I am rather well endowed so it really doesn't matter what I wear, people look. I've worn jumpers two sizes too big and people have looked. It doesn't bother me if it is a quick glance, I'll check out peoples physique but there have been a few occasions that have been just shocking.
One in particular, I was standing in the corridor waiting for a class to start and some complete stranger walks the entire length of the hall staring at my chest, he passed less than 30 cm by me and even turns his head back after he has passed. I didn't know whether to humiliate him or slug him one. I ended up just dumbly staring at the guy because I couldn't believe it. It was just really really creepy. Use some discretion please.
I'm in the same situation as you, no matter what I wear, well they're there. When I worked retail I had a lot of customers stare and I had to tell some of them that my face was higher up if they actually wanted to ask me for help.
Did any of them say: "Just browsing, thanks." by any chance? :p

a.mitch

Oct 31, 2011
Okay, this thread finally prompted me to register, after many weeks reading and laughing at some of you guy's weird ideas about women. There's some interesting ideas floating around about boobs and women in general.

To start off with: women usually dress to please themselves, or each other. Many times it has little to do with men. (Female make-up salespeople are a prime example.) So when you see someone wearing something revealing, it could be that:

Full-busted people look horrible in high necklines. Seriously, have you ever seen a well-endowed lady in a T-shirt, button-up or turtle-neck? Horrific. Not flattering at all.

Also, chesty women are often also heavier or more curvy in general, and use the low necklines to distract from parts of their bodies that they don't like so much, like curvy hips or thighs.

And to answer the OP's question, YMMV. Some women are more aware of it than others, some will like the attention and some will think you're a creeper. Some women are hyper-aware, to the point of seeing men checking them out everywhere, and yes, some women do seem to dress to seek out that attention. But whether they are or not, you might not want to make it blatantly obvious. I myself must plead guilty to some pretty obvious staring- as a former bra lady, some people's bra choices are upsetting and are worthy of checking out, in a train-wreck kind of way. And please, I beg you, stop trying to quantify women's cup sizes. You all suck at it, and saying things like "I only like flat/busty" women just makes you sound like you're trying to hide the opposite.

Rawne1980

Jul 29, 2011
Of course they bloody notice.

Some of us blokes aren't exactly subtle about it.

Just don't bloody stare. I know some women don't mind if you have a glance, some even like it, but they hate being stared at.

Sphinx86

Apr 15, 2009
a.mitch said:
Full-busted people look horrible in high necklines. Seriously, have you ever seen a well-endowed lady in a T-shirt, button-up or turtle-neck? Horrific. Not flattering at all.
I have to disagree.

We had an Admin start at work who would make some ...interesting choices about appropriate office attire. I still maintain the *most* distracting outfit she ever wore was also the most business appropriate. Button up top that went all the way to her neck and a calf length business skirt - it was the curves she had that filled it out which made it so distracting.

Though in some ways it may depend on what you consider 'full-busted' or 'well-endowed'.

Batou667

Oct 5, 2011
To women who expose themselves and then blame men for looking... I found this cartoon which expresses my counterpoint more eloquently than words could express.

FamoFunk

Dad, I'm in space.
Mar 10, 2010
Us Women *know* Men (and other ladies) will look, any Woman who say otherwise is lying.
Breasts are now a sex symbol, get them out, expect attention or looks.

Batou667

Oct 5, 2011
a.mitch said:
Whoa mama, have I seen evidence to the contrary.

I'd probably get instabanned for posting picture evidence (even though a woman wearing a turtle-neck sweater is by definition non-explicit), but for the curious...

Denise Milani. Google image search is your friend.

Marmooset

Mar 29, 2010
martyrdrebel27 said:
(exposition, not really necessary, just my reason why i'm wondering)
i work in a liquor store, and today a girl came in with fairly large breasts with a noticable amount of cleavage exposed. as she walked past, every guy in there immediately looked at her eyes, but for just a second a piece, i watched their eyes glance down and back up. and this isn't the first time i've seen it happen either. and it had me wondering...

How often are women aware that men are looking at your breasts. Whether they're a good friend, or a random stranger, it seems every guy talking to any girl tries to steal a glance at the woman's chest.

do you know this is happening? how do you feel when it does?
I'm sure someone's already pointed out the irony of the thread's title, and the stampede of guys who've rushed to answer?
Keep bein' the Escapist, Escapist!

Marmooset

Mar 29, 2010
Batou667 said:
a.mitch said:
Whoa mama, have I seen evidence to the contrary.

I'd probably get instabanned for posting picture evidence (even though a woman wearing a turtle-neck sweater is by definition non-explicit), but for the curious...

Denise Milani. Google image search is your friend.
You've got a point. She looks kinda awful either way.

Purplecoyote

Feb 10, 2010
Ok first of all. I have a D-85 cup so even if I wear a turtleneck, my mammaries will still show quite clearly. And if I wear a shirt with some cleavage I didn't put it on the morning thinking to myself "well, today I will wear this shirt that is so totally revealing so it's ok if the guys stare."
No, I'm wearing it because it's comfortable/everything else is in the wash.

I don't mind glances or a fleeting look, it's only when it goes into "my eyes are up here" territory that I get annoyed. There's no need to be a rude jerk.

FernandoV

Dec 12, 2010
usmarine4160 said:
Von Strimmer said:
Acrisius said:
They notice guys. I'm pretty sure they notice... =/
Perfect proile picture for the situation methinks.

On topic who doesn't look? Seriously girls look, guys look you cant just repress your entire genetic purpose for being on this planet :/. I look, just very very very very very very very discreetly.
I've learned to flat out look, got dates that way. How I still can't figure out
Because you date sad women. :3

AngloDoom

Aug 2, 2008
My ex girlfriend had FF breasts and, you guessed it, they got glanced at no matter what she wore.

Now, one important thing I have noticed, even heterosexual girls will stare down the cleavage of a well-endowed girl if she's got them on display. I've done it with women I'm not particularly attracted to. Maybe it's because you know you're not supposed to look, maybe it's psychological because you're not supposed to see it, but both men and women of any sexuality stare down the tops of women exposing a lot.

Also, I've noticed way too many women with large breasts try and make it their identity. The amount of times women have told me "No, it's fine. You can touch my boob if you want, I don't mind." I don't care! A boob is a boob is a boob! I've felt them before, yours aren't that special, now let me get drunk and shout happily at people! >.<

Batou667

Oct 5, 2011
Marmooset said:
You've got a point. She looks kinda awful either way.
Literally millions of men (and women) would disagree with you, but you're entitled to your opinion.