Apocalypse Lane: Episode 48: Fin

Omikron009

May 22, 2009
Three cheers for Neebs! I mean Big Worm!

That ending was freaking incredible. I don't know how you could have done it better.

LANCE420

Dec 23, 2008
Fanatasitc end to a fantastic show. Cuddles found Steve and his own remains, hehehehehe*meow*

Giest4life

The Saucepan Man
Feb 13, 2010
willgreg123 said:
OptimusPrime33 said:
AWDMANOUT said:
misterprickly said:
AWDMANOUT said:
Nice job bringing everything full circle :)
Agreed!

It really makes you think... It was Steve's bones they kept walking by all those times.
It kinda makes you think the rooster is a bit of a douche lol. He knew they were gonna die!
Yeah, he was Hickey's old name. lol
I don't think it was Steve's bones, it was Cuddles. Think about it, the rib cage is way too small to be Steve's and it only had ONE FRONT LEG :D See how perfectly that fits together? Plus, here's the kicker, Cuddles was the one who dug it up and gave it to Steve. Cuddles dug up his own dead body and gave it to Steve to hang it up on a wall.
Holy crap! That's some messed up (but deep) stuff.

Xtroni

Feb 20, 2010
Congratz on a great series hope ill see more from u guys further on. Until then: Live long and prosper

Lou

Mar 19, 2009
Eqan Asif said:
willgreg123 said:
OptimusPrime33 said:
AWDMANOUT said:
misterprickly said:
AWDMANOUT said:
Agreed!

It really makes you think... It was Steve's bones they kept walking by all those times.
It kinda makes you think the rooster is a bit of a douche lol. He knew they were gonna die!
I don't think it was Steve's bones, it was Cuddles. Think about it, the rib cage is way too small to be Steve's and it only had ONE FRONT LEG :D See how perfectly that fits together? Plus, here's the kicker, Cuddles was the one who dug it up and gave it to Steve. Cuddles dug up his own dead body and gave it to Steve to hang it up on a wall.
My theory is that it's the body of Cuddles, and the head of Steve. The head has the exact same shape as Steve's head, and the body is just too small to be Steve's.

So, in conclusion, Cuddles dug up the body of Steve and himself and gave it to Steve to hang his head and Cuddles body up on his wall.

As a comment; Ew.

whaleswiththumbs

Feb 13, 2009
I liked the song at the end, fits that pretty well.

I am trying to think of a question in hopes of an answer, but unable to.

I just realized that this is the only thing in existence ever to us time-travel and not end up with some weird paradoxic state of mind in the end. Although it does knid of bring to light that fate sucks Pumper's furry *wink*. You probably understand what i mean if you can think.

sky14kemea

Deus Ex-Mod
Jun 26, 2008
Waaaaaaaaaaarghgh T_T

Awesome episode. I don't want it to eeeeeeend. D:

Wow, I'm really gonna miss this show. T_T

Nate Corran

Dec 26, 2009
Absolutely fantastic. Tho what is it about Escapist series that makes me cry when they end. Brawl, Doomsday Arcade, and now this. Oh wait, CAUSE THEY"RE FUCKING AWESOME. Thank you for a wonderfully twisted romp through the apocalypse guys!

Anticitizen_Two

Jan 18, 2010
I'm gonna miss this show. It was so great. Glad to see it end well, though.

And as soon as I saw the skull at the beginning of the episode, I knew it was going to be Steve.

Littlee300

Oct 26, 2009
If all they how to do is throw matter into rift why did it have to be themselves? Couldn't they just thrown a stick in it?

PiggyGamer

Jul 22, 2009
So the little creature skeleton hanging above the mantle in Steve's house is actually Marty's skeleton? Is that what Marty's skeleton looks like, and Steve just sort of grew around it into a tall, lanky tumor? I know the Franklins seem to have a similar bone structure...
It is "Marty", right...? Or is it "Marvin"...

Lou said:
Eqan Asif said:
willgreg123 said:
OptimusPrime33 said:
AWDMANOUT said:
misterprickly said:
AWDMANOUT said:
Agreed!

My theory is that it's the body of Cuddles, and the head of Steve. The head has the exact same shape as Steve's head, and the body is just too small to be Steve's.

So, in conclusion, Cuddles dug up the body of Steve and himself and gave it to Steve to hang his head and Cuddles body up on his wall.

As a comment; Ew.
(Sorry 'bout the uber long quote)
But I thought Steve was a tumor. Therefore he has neither a skeleton nor a skull.

PiggyGamer

Jul 22, 2009
Skullkid4187 said:
I never watched this series but i saw this episode...and I gotta say...I missed nothing.
I've never talked to you, but I'm doing it now, and I gotta say...
Based on this first impression of you, you're probably not a fun person to be around.

ninja555

Mar 21, 2009
and thus ends another thursday show. Great ending guys, looking forword to your other projects.

Nick Meisenhelter

May 3, 2010
Rest in Peace...
Hickey
Knifefight
Buzzsaw
Colin
Rico
Obama
Michelle
Captain Charms
Cuddles
Steve
Marty
Frank's gimp
Mickey
Goofy
The Gamerz
Zed
All of Gulliver's victims
and Apocalypse Lane, as a whole. you will all be missed.

Nick Meisenhelter

May 3, 2010
because they created a time paradox, little did we know, when we were watching this, steve and cuddles went back in time at least once already. they created a continuous loop D: