Apologize on behalf of your country

thylasos

Aug 12, 2009
I apologise for Bernard Manning, and am thanksful that his reach never really extended beyond these shores.

Timewave Zero

Apr 1, 2009
I, on behalf of Ireland, apologize for trying to take over the world.
I mean, everbody's got a little Irish in them...even the most obscure Amazonian tribesmen do (it's their grandmothers on their father's side).
Alcohol was created to stop us, and it damn well worked.

But soon our bodies will evolve to combat this and we will make every person in the world Irish using strange genetic manipulation rays from our Racial Memory Cannon, created by and can only be controlled by Mrs. O'Flaherty...

spookydom

Aug 31, 2009
brendonnelly said:
From Australia: Sore ry for being the best country.
Even though most of you descend from criminals in my country. Fucking colonials;) Your just like the British but not as good at playing cricket and with much better weather. That is what you should apologize for.;)

Thundero13

Mar 19, 2009
Canada is where Justin Bieber came from?! oh well, you've also got LoadingReadyRun so it's cool.
I Thundero13 from Ireland hereby apologise for Ireland being a load of annoying, always drunk, idiots (i'm not exactly a big fan of Ireland), also Bono.

Lord Wafflemire

Apr 2, 2010
Boom129 said:
SL33TBL1ND said:
On behalf of Australia I apologise for... Hmm. Actually, we're to inconsequential to have done anything bad.
You tried to steal The Hobbit from New Zealand
http://www.heyuguys.co.uk/2010/10/23/video-interview-peter-jackson-speaks-frankly-vents-about-the-hobbit-staying-in-new-zealand/
New Zealand used to be part of Australia

TundraStalax said:
I'm an Australian too... *cough* *cough* Stolen Generation *cough*
We did that already

Lord Wafflemire

Apr 2, 2010
spookydom said:
brendonnelly said:
From Australia: Sore ry for being the best country.
Even though most of you descend from criminals in my country. Fucking colonials;) Your just like the British but not as good at playing cricket and with much better weather. That is what you should apologize for.;)
America was a penal colony too you know. And there were many many colonists and gold miners that came in later.

Denamic

Aug 19, 2009
I'm sorry for the retarded rape charges against Julian Assange.
One of the few things that make me feel ashamed for my country.
It's a travesty.

JoeThree

May 8, 2010
America here. Sorry to the rest of you that you're not us, but then, as the saying goes, the world needs garbage men, and I suppose that's you.

Lord Wafflemire

Apr 2, 2010
JoeThree said:
America here. Sorry to the rest of you that you're not us, but then, as the saying goes, the world needs garbage men, and I suppose that's you.
It's ok, the USA's arrogant dickheadry has already been apologized for.

spookydom

Aug 31, 2009
And you kicked our ass. Australia did not do that on account of them trying to steal each others sheep and making weird suits of armour like what Ned Kelly had. We left Australia to self autonomous rule becouse we could not be arsed with them anymore. And in the future they would invent Kylie Minogue.

JoeThree

May 8, 2010
Lord Wafflemire said:
JoeThree said:
It's ok, the USA's arrogant dickheadry has already been apologized for.
Yeah... that's pretty much the President's only job these days. At least that's all he seems to do. That and burn money.

2 more years.... just 2 more years...

Lord Wafflemire

Apr 2, 2010
spookydom said:
And you kicked our ass. Australia did not do that on account of them trying to steal each others sheep and making weird suits of armour like what Ned Kelly had. We left Australia to self autonomous rule becouse we could not be arsed with them anymore. And in the future they would invent Kylie Minogue.
I assume you're british then.

eelel

May 29, 2009
I am sorry that the United States are being run by inebriated morons and cowards.

spookydom

Aug 31, 2009
Lord Wafflemire said:
spookydom said:
I assume you're british then.
I am. But Australia still invented Kylie Minogue.

Verp

Jul 1, 2009
On the behalf of Finland, I apologise both for the proud Finnish fucktard defence force that jumps on you if you poke fun at Finland even the slightest on the Internet and the embarrassing, apologetic grovelers that follow them around and try to sound noble by angsting to you about how much our country sucks and how sorry they are for its existence.