Apologize on behalf of your country

eelel

May 29, 2009
JoeThree said:
Lord Wafflemire said:
JoeThree said:
America here. Sorry to the rest of you that you're not us, but then, as the saying goes, the world needs garbage men, and I suppose that's you.
It's ok, the USA's arrogant dickheadry has already been apologized for.
Yeah... that's pretty much the President's only job these days. At least that's all he seems to do. That and burn money.

2 more years.... just 2 more years...
It was the Republicans that wasted our sizable surplus not the Democrats.

Ghengis John

Dec 16, 2007
On behalf of America I would like to formally and preemptively apologize to Canada for the way we will one day try to annex you. I'm sorry but we're running out of beavers down here and we need to keep up our supply.

Del-Toro

Aug 6, 2008
As a Canadian, I'm sorry for our pretentious movie industry, the G20, Celine Dion, for taking in Randy Quaid, and for having intense self importance despite not actually doing anything of relevance since World War 2.

Braonan

Jan 4, 2011
SAT4NSLILHELPER said:
It's a fact that while every country has contributed great things to the world each country is also responsible for it's share of terrible shit. With that in mind I invite the escapists to come forth and apologize to the world and the internet for some awful, awful thing each person's respective country released upon an unsuspecting global community.

I'll get the ball rolling:

Ahem...On behalf of Canada I, SAT4NSLILHELPER, hereby apologize for Justin Beiber.

That felt good to get off my chest. Who's next?
Me too, and Celine Dion, Nickleback, and Drake.

That being said, we Canadians apologise for the interment camps for Asians and Slavic nations during each World War. Chinese slave labour to build the railroads. Our discriminating immigrant policy until the nineteen fifties.

Now for things everybody ought to thank Canada for:

The UN's Universal Charter of Rights and Freedoms
Solving the Suez Canal Crisis, while creating peacekeepers.
Peacekeepers.
The Poutine
Hockey
North American Football
Lacrosse
Steamwhistle
Keeping America in check
Kosovo resolution
Equal rights for hetero/homo-sexual partners
UbiSoft Montreal
EA Sports Vancouver
Bioware
Alberta Beef
Oil Sands, you all know you want and need it
Pierre Truedeau
Lester B. Pearson
Sir Wilfred Laurier
Jean Christien, barrel of laughs
Vimy Ridge

Plenty more, but I'm going to sleep.

Jaidenator

Dec 27, 2010
In behalf of Australia, I apoligise for Short Stack, New Zealenders, our part in Bioshock 2 and Steve Irwins Death.

JoeThree

May 8, 2010
eelel said:
JoeThree said:
Lord Wafflemire said:
JoeThree said:
America here. Sorry to the rest of you that you're not us, but then, as the saying goes, the world needs garbage men, and I suppose that's you.
Yeah... that's pretty much the President's only job these days. At least that's all he seems to do. That and burn money.

Clinton: Secured a positive legacy by fucking over the future.
Bush: Terrible President, nuff said.
Obama: Spent more than Bush on less.

In short, it's been 16 terrible years, and Reagan wasn't that great either. In fact, I would say the last decent President was Nixon/LBJ. Two men who history shits on over events either outside their control, or miniscule events blown out of proportion by the media.

darkknight9

Feb 21, 2010
Braonan said:
Peacekeepers.
Everybody ought to thank Canada for: rapists? No thanks. http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A30286-2005Mar12.html

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
You don't need to apologize for a bad artist, the people who dedicate their lives to hating him do.

I Nouw apologize for arguably the survival of Blizzard during the Starcraft era.
Do I need to state which country I'm from?

eelel

May 29, 2009
JoeThree said:
eelel said:
JoeThree said:
Lord Wafflemire said:
JoeThree said:

Clinton: Secured a positive legacy by fucking over the future.
Bush: Terrible President, nuff said.
Obama: Spent more than Bush on less.

In short, it's been 16 terrible years, and Reagan wasn't that great either. In fact, I would say the last decent President was Nixon/LBJ. Two men who history shits on over events either outside their control, or miniscule events blown out of proportion by the media.
how did Clinton fuck over the future?

Braonan

Jan 4, 2011
darkknight9 said:
Braonan said:
Peacekeepers.
Everybody ought to thank Canada for: rapists? No thanks. http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A30286-2005Mar12.html
I looked, but I could not find Canada or Canadians mentioned in your source. But yeah, maybe your right our world has no need for a standing peacekeeping force. That would just be insane. I mean look at what a fool Lieutenant-General Roméo Antonius Dallaire was for trying to prevent genocide.

Braonan

Jan 4, 2011
Jaidenator said:
In behalf of Australia, I apoligise for Short Stack, New Zealenders, our part in Bioshock 2 and Steve Irwins Death.
Hey man it's okay, we love the sting-ray punch. It's a joyful greeting to old friends.

Chaucer345

Aug 5, 2009
As an American I apologize/love us for the creation of this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhnUgAaea4M

12capital

Feb 1, 2010
Aerodyamic said:
Canada is sorry for being Canada' eh?

I'd like to add we're sorry aboot Celine Dion, and fer losing at the Worlds Juniors, eh?
On Behalf of America we forgive you for losing the WJC :).

Also on behalf of America, sorry for that whole deal in the middle east.

Braonan

Jan 4, 2011
Ghengis John said:
On behalf of America I would like to formally and preemptively apologize to Canada for the way we will one day try to annex you. I'm sorry but we're running out of beavers down here and we need to keep up our supply.
But, I don't think you'd find our igloos. You Americans would just be lost, like Napoleon when he entered Moscow.

TeacakeWeasel

Feb 18, 2010
On behalf of Australia, I apoligise for Kevin Rudd's ego.
lets be thankful the Labour Party stopped him before it reached proportions that could blot out the sun.

Also, I apoligise for that terrible chant we always use at sporting events (You know which one).

Braonan

Jan 4, 2011
spookydom said:
Lord Wafflemire said:
spookydom said:
And you kicked our ass. Australia did not do that on account of them trying to steal each others sheep and making weird suits of armour like what Ned Kelly had. We left Australia to self autonomous rule becouse we could not be arsed with them anymore. And in the future they would invent Kylie Minogue.
I assume you're british then.
I am. But Australia still invented Kylie Minogue.
Kylie and Dannii Minogue <3