Apologize on behalf of your country

zehydra

Oct 25, 2009
I'll never apologize for something I didn't do. I'm not responsible for the actions of my government.

Braonan

Jan 4, 2011
darkknight9 said:
Braonan said:
YOU claimed we should thank Canada for the creation of peacekeepers. Cut and paste as many forensic or english texts as you like, you can't pick and choose aspects of your work to represent. Either you did it, or you didn't.

If you can't take the criticism that you may have enabled international slackers and criminals to rape and pillage at will then you're a lot closer to the American border metaphorically and literally then you'd probably like to admit.

Just a reminder:
Braonan said:
Now for things everybody ought to thank Canada for:

The UN's Universal Charter of Rights and Freedoms
Solving the Suez Canal Crisis, while creating peacekeepers.
Peacekeepers.
No thanks.
See, even in your last response your still committing logical fallacies. I just happen to be four months away from my PHD in practical ethics; so here's the website that covers logical fallacies fairly well, even for the special. <http://nobeliefs.com/fallacies.htm>

By the way, I just happen to attend a little known American University, of which Peter Singer is on the panel for my thesis. You may of heard of Princeton.

Braonan

Jan 4, 2011
spookydom said:
Braonan said:
spookydom said:
Lord Wafflemire said:
Braonan said:
Malo_Tux said:
On behalf of America, I apologize about the years 1600 to 2010
Dude you guys sort of created baseball. Not to mention southern food.
Baseball was invented in Britain
It's called Rounders over here. It is primarily played by girls at a primary school level. We often wonder why why we see so many storys about baseball stars in the states taking performance enhancing drugs. But we have cricket so we are not unduly botherd becouse it makes less sense than baseball.
I was raised in Chelsea, I have a bit of knowledge ;). Rounders has a significant difference from Baseball, to be considered different sports.
I was raised in Kensington. A stones throw from the nobel borough of Chelsea. I did not see you there when we were all playing rounders with the ladys. I put it to you that you where not raised in Chelsea at all. By the sound of your typing I would put your origin in some colonial place. Like Burnham on sea. Your rebuttal sir?
I was born in Toulon, moved to Chelsea when I was four, moved to Edmonton when I was 13, I'm currently in New Jersey for my doctoral studies. Hence, the bit of knowledge.

DudeistBelieve

TellEmSteveDave.com
Sep 9, 2010
I will not apologize for America until someone from Chile apologizes for Snooki. My demands are not unreasonable people!!!!

spookydom

Aug 31, 2009
Braonan said:
spookydom said:
Braonan said:
spookydom said:
Lord Wafflemire said:
Braonan said:
Malo_Tux said:
It's called Rounders over here. It is primarily played by girls at a primary school level. We often wonder why why we see so many storys about baseball stars in the states taking performance enhancing drugs. But we have cricket so we are not unduly botherd becouse it makes less sense than baseball.
I was raised in Chelsea, I have a bit of knowledge ;). Rounders has a significant difference from Baseball, to be considered different sports.
I was raised in Kensington. A stones throw from the nobel borough of Chelsea. I did not see you there when we were all playing rounders with the ladys. I put it to you that you where not raised in Chelsea at all. By the sound of your typing I would put your origin in some colonial place. Like Burnham on sea. Your rebuttal sir?
I was born in Toulon, moved to Chelsea when I was four, moved to Edmonton when I was 13, I'm currently in New Jersey for my doctoral studies. Hence, the bit of knowledge.
Not about rounders though;)

Ildecia

Nov 8, 2009
Konaerix said:
From America:
We are sorry for being the biggest hypocrites in the world, forcing ourselves onto other people's land and fucking it over, and turning all of our kids into self-intitled assholes.

Thanks for putting up with us.
seems like i cant add anything at this point.

ninja!

Chevy235

Jun 8, 2010
I formally apologize to Poland and the Czech Republic for Obama dicking them over in the missile defense deal.

I formally apologize to the entirety of Asia for all the twits apologizing for nuking the Empire of Japan.

I formally apologize for all the other twits apologizing for stuff that America has done that in fact, compared to others, is either par for the course or not even half bad.

I formally apologize to the Cubans for NOT backing up the Bay of Pigs invasion and killing off Castro and breaking that island gulag when we had the chance.

I formally apologize to Eastern Europe for not backing you guys up during the Prague Spring and the Uprising of 1956. Or during the formation of the Iron Curtain. Our bad, we listened to the wrong people, and not the right one (Churchill).

In fact, I apologize that we didn't listen to Churchill more often. Bad move.

I formally apologize for abandoning the Kurds and the Shiites in Iraq and not killing that evil fascist bastard Saddam the first time around.

I formally apologize for not helping the country of Georgia against the thugocracy of Russia.

I formally apologize for not smashing Kim il-Sung to pieces and driving his evil little cronies across the Yalu river.

I formally apologize for not annexing more of Mexico. Lord knows we did a better job with your territory than you did. Plus the descendants of your former citizens are much happier here.

I formally apologize to the Tonkawa, Apache, and numerous other tribes for not subjugating the Comanche sooner. Sorry guys, I guess if it's another Indian tribe committing genocide against you, its okay by modern standards.

I formally apologize for our generosity - our charitable giving that dwarfs that of other nations by a large margin. I know it makes some of you other countries feel inadequate.

I apologize for Geithner, Pelosi, and that halfwit retard Obama, whose idiocy will pretty much ensure that you will be repaid with worthless money. I also apologize for Bush's massive spending as well, but since Obama has just ramped it up to the nth degree, I may as well mention him first.

I apologize for formulating this factually correct yet highly trollish response, because I know that weak-kneed halfwits will fall over themselves apologizing for me, despite the fact that I know absolutely no Euro, Asian, African, Middle Easterner, Antipodean, etc. etc. that will plumb the depths of self-loathing nearly as much as your typical semi-educated, pseudo-intellectual American Internet commentator.

nyah nyah nyah nyah nyah (I love being a supervillain.)

Braonan

Jan 4, 2011
spookydom said:
Braonan said:
spookydom said:
Braonan said:
spookydom said:
Lord Wafflemire said:
Braonan said:
Malo_Tux said:
Not about rounders though;)
C'mon you can admit that rounders is different enough from baseball. Rounders is also Irish;) I just happen to like baseball. Princeton was a good choice for me.

Braonan

Jan 4, 2011
Chevy235 said:
I formally apologize to Poland and the Czech Republic for Obama dicking them over in the missile defense deal.

I formally apologize to the entirety of Asia for all the twits apologizing for nuking the Empire of Japan.

I formally apologize for all the other twits apologizing for stuff that America has done that in fact, compared to others, is either par for the course or not even half bad.

I formally apologize to the Cubans for NOT backing up the Bay of Pigs invasion and killing off Castro and breaking that island gulag when we had the chance.

I formally apologize to Eastern Europe for not backing you guys up during the Prague Spring and the Uprising of 1956. Or during the formation of the Iron Curtain. Our bad, we listened to the wrong people, and not the right one (Churchill).

In fact, I apologize that we didn't listen to Churchill more often. Bad move.

I formally apologize for abandoning the Kurds and the Shiites in Iraq and killing that evil fascist bastard Saddam the first time around.

I formally apologize for not helping the country of Georgia against the thugocracy of Russia.

I formally apologize for not smashing Kim il-Sung to pieces and driving his evil little cronies across the Yalu river.

I formally apologize for not annexing more of Mexico. Lord knows we did a better job with your territory than you did. Plus the descendants of your former citizens are much happier here.

I formally apologize to the Tonkawa, Apache, and numerous other tribes for not subjugating the Comanche sooner. Sorry guys, I guess if it's another Indian tribe commits genocide against you, its okay by modern standards.

I formally apologize for our generosity - our charitable giving that dwarfs that of other nations by a large margin. I know it makes some of you other countries feel inadequate.

I apologize for Geithner, Pelosi, and that halfwit retard Obama, whose idiocy will pretty much ensure that you will be repaid with worthless money. I also apologize for Bush's massive spending as well, but since Obama has just ramped it up to the nth degree, I may as well mention him first.

I apologize for formulating this factually correct yet highly trollish response, because I know that weak-kneed halfwits will fall over themselves apologizing for me, despite the fact that I know absolutely no Euro, Asian, African, Middle Easterner, Antipodean, etc. etc. that will plumb the depths of self-loathing nearly as much as your typical semi-educated, pseudo-intellectual Internet commentator.

nyah nyah nyah nyah nyah (I love being a supervillain.)
Brilliant.

spookydom

Aug 31, 2009
Lol ok. I will concede the point. I like baseball myself. Went to a Yankee game while in New York a few years ago. Had a great day.

Dylan Voyda

Ausperger Thinker
Mar 17, 2010
I Dylan Voyda on behalf of the United States of America apologize for reality television. Of every atrocity we have committed it is the worst.

Braonan

Jan 4, 2011
spookydom said:
Lol ok. I will concede the point. I like baseball myself. Went to a Yankee game while in New York a few yars ago. Had a great day.
Awesome. I miss Stamford Bridge.

Chevy235

Jun 8, 2010
Oh, I also apologize to GB for Obama's tasteless state gifts and his bizarre return of Churchill's bust. I groaned for days.

And I apologize to Poland for the visa problem that nobody ever seems to get around to fixing.

I also apologize to the world for our FCC which is trying desperately to f**k up the Internet.

Re: Dylan Voyda, someone from Sweden apologized for it already. Apparently we stole that, because our major networks are devoid of talent, possibly thanks to living in a whiny self-indulgent echo chamber.

spookydom

Aug 31, 2009
Braonan said:
spookydom said:
Lol ok. I will concede the point. I like baseball myself. Went to a Yankee game while in New York a few yars ago. Had a great day.
Awesome. I miss Stamford Bridge.
The holy land. Also nice one for quoting me before I changed my spelling mistake. You think I'm going to freind you after that kind of action?:)

Hiram88

Apr 28, 2009
On Behalf of Spain, sorry we kinda killed everyone in North and western South America. Also, for the whole inventing slavery sorta deal. Sorry!

Hunter65416

Oct 22, 2010
PoisonUnagi said:
I apologise on behalf of New Zealand for our endless promotion of beastiality, in particular with sheep.
Damn it ninja'd uh i also apologize on behalf of new zealand for ummm i'll get back to this :D

Norendithas

Oct 13, 2009
Dear World,

On behalf of Poland, sorry for all the countless wars. Comes with the territory though.