Apologize on behalf of your country

sycoesis

May 31, 2010
American here im sorry for the fact that our country is highly intolerant (at least in the south)

Braonan

Jan 4, 2011
spookydom said:
Braonan said:
spookydom said:
Lol ok. I will concede the point. I like baseball myself. Went to a Yankee game while in New York a few yars ago. Had a great day.
Awesome. I miss Stamford Bridge.
The holy land. Also nice one for quoting me before I changed my spelling mistake. You think I'm going to freind you after that kind of action?:)
I didn't even notice. My apologies.

Braonan

Jan 4, 2011
Braonan said:
spookydom said:
Braonan said:
spookydom said:
Lol ok. I will concede the point. I like baseball myself. Went to a Yankee game while in New York a few yars ago. Had a great day.
The holy land. Also nice one for quoting me before I changed my spelling mistake. You think I'm going to freind you after that kind of action?:)
The diazepam dreams are kicking in it's a night for me.

spookydom

Aug 31, 2009
Braonan said:
spookydom said:
Braonan said:
spookydom said:
Hey! don't worry about it. I'm dyslaxtic....deslextic.....daslaxtic....Oh Bollocks to it!;)

darkknight9

Feb 21, 2010
Braonan said:
darkknight9 said:
Braonan said:
YOU claimed we should thank Canada for the creation of peacekeepers. Cut and paste as many forensic or english texts as you like, you can't pick and choose aspects of your work to represent. Either you did it, or you didn't.

If you can't take the criticism that you may have enabled international slackers and criminals to rape and pillage at will then you're a lot closer to the American border metaphorically and literally then you'd probably like to admit.

Just a reminder:
Braonan said:
Now for things everybody ought to thank Canada for:

The UN's Universal Charter of Rights and Freedoms
Solving the Suez Canal Crisis, while creating peacekeepers.
Peacekeepers.
No thanks.
See, even in your last response your still committing logical fallacies. I just happen to be four months away from my PHD in practical ethics; so here's the website that covers logical fallacies fairly well, even for the special. <http://nobeliefs.com/fallacies.htm>

By the way, I just happen to attend a little known American University, of which Peter Singer is on the panel for my thesis. You may of heard of Princeton.
Congratulations, I am less than a year away from beating the odds and completing my undergrad in materials science on my way to the University of Minnesota for a PhD in Materials engineering. An education is a valuable thing. I'm personally doing this having started very late in the process (Cripes, I'm almost 40) and I'm hoping to make my defense within five years. As a post doc, I have no idea where I'll go given that I need to stay within a certain distance of my son (and his mother whom he lives with half time). I hope that he goes on to college also. Earlier than I did even. But if he does or doesn't I hope that he learns early that if he's going to take pride in something or attach his name directly to something, or attempt to take pride in his heritage, land, or values that he understands he is responsible for those actions. If he makes a product that harms the public with his name on it, he gets sued. If he wants to beam that he solved a problem, he shouldn't feel bad when someone points out a different way of doing it. And for the love of Pete if he wants to put a chip directly on his shoulder for what HE THINKS others should thank his nation for, he better not get upset when someone points out some of the very criminal things done under the flag of his pride.

Peacekeepers are an abomination on this planet. Royal Canadian guys? Pretty damn cool. Both the ones I've had the pleasure to meet and the ones I get to see on the tube on the weekends.

Formal demands of forensics and grammar are fine for framing arguments and discussions when required. We appear to be a little less formal here. Had you said you thought the peacekeepers were created by Canada and you thought they were neat, etc. I probably wouldn't have cared. But to tell the world that we should thank Canada for them? No. Perhaps if it had remained a strictly Canadian affair it would be respectable. UNfortunately for the worlds children who have been raped... its not.

Incidentally, I have heard of Singer. I am afraid that all I can remember at the moment is that he was approving of sex with animals as long as it was 'mutually beneficial' to both human and animal. I *know* there's more to him than that, but unfortunately that's the part that stuck.

twaddle

Nov 17, 2009
I have dual citizenship sooo...

As an Englishman I apologize for Parliament utterly wasting everyone's time right now and I also apologize for the dark ages and letting the catholic church getting a little out of hand and overly corrupt.(They may not have originated he but we only encouraged the little fuckers) We apologize for the torture instruments they invented
mainly a tools that involved anal probing. That and the boatload of money we are about to waste on this royal wedding.

As an american i Apologize for:
Spiderman 3
Hannah Montana
G.W.Bush
Fox News (fucking wankers)
And Dragonball Evolution

darkknight9

Feb 21, 2010
Chevy235 said:
Oh, I also apologize to GB for Obama's tasteless state gifts and his bizarre return of Churchill's bust. I groaned for days.
Big time. I wanted to crawl under a rock. When that moron in FL (or wherever) wanted to burn a Koran I just shook my head and thought "someones dumb enough to do that here" But when I heard about the DVD gifts? Ouch baby, very ouch.

notsosavagemessiah

Jul 23, 2009
i'm terribly sorry for republicans, and rednecks, and redneck christians, bible belt chritians, and all other forms of republicans.

Josdeb

May 22, 2008
I apologise, on behalf of Australia, for all of our animals trying to eat you.

If it means anything, they try to eat us too.

Connellanator

Nov 11, 2009
On behalf of Australia, I, Connellanator, apologise for our Prime Minister's shockingly contorted face, and for stealing actors from New Zealand

Josdeb

May 22, 2008
coldshadow said:
Josdeb said:
I apologise, on behalf of Australia, for all of our animals trying to eat you.

If it means anything, they try to eat us too.
and your babies?
Basically yes.

Hell, I'm pretty sure one of the most deadly snakes in the world is currently living in/around my yard.

someguyfromhell666

Oct 11, 2010
I apologize on Canada's behalf for that disgusting annual seal massacre.
I'm not kidding, if I see another one of those scumbags with their clubs, I would so love to take it from them and do the same thing to them that they intend to do with the seals.
Also, since I come from Ukraine, I am sorry for once being part of the Soviet Union.

MentalBakura

Welcome To Das Oontz
Feb 21, 2009
I, on behalf of Scotland, apologise for the existence of neds. I don't apologise however, for our people being offensive drunkards. We're loveable really, if we don't hate you!

TechNoFear

Mar 22, 2009
I would like to apologise to Engalnd for the poor quality of the cricket lesson this Ashes series.

We thought you we losing interest after over 2 decades of consecutive defeats in Australia.

We will get back to soundly thrashing your team ASAP.

ideitbawx

Jan 4, 2008
Daystar Clarion said:
I apologise specifically to America...

Sorry for Jamie Oliver, but it was the only way of getting him out of the UK.

[sub]I'm so, so sorry...[/sub]
really? he's funny sometimes on the daily show, but i used to love him on mock the week.

on behalf of canada, i apologize for bryan adams, hedley, nickelback & every pansy-assed clone he's signed to shits04 records, shania twain's music :p , triumph, and mutt lange for making def leppard's records. but i can't apologize for def leppard. that's england's job