Be a man (Say something you hated about a game you Love)

Ralphfromdk

Mar 26, 2009
ronald1840 said:
Bioshock.

Wish everyone I heard through audio diaries weren't already dead corpses (Diane, Marsha, and Anna Cullpepper) to name some. Here's hoping Infinite does better.
Maybe you missed them, but you do actually come across some diaries made by:

*spoilers ahead, but it's really your own fault, this game is old*

Peachy, Guy from the Fisheries - Not dead, until you come along and kill him.
Andrew Ryan - Not dead, until you crack his skull open with that 9-iron of his.
Frank Fontain - Again, not dead until you fight him.
Brigid Tenenbaum - Alive and well trough out the whole game.

Maybe there are more, but that's what I can remember for now. It's been a while since I played.

The same goes for Bioshock 2. Lot's of diaries made by people who are still alive/not yet dead.

sneeson

Mar 25, 2009
Here's controversy, (I haven't read other postings so I apologise if someone already said this).
HALF-LIFE: Amazing game, brilliantly made by talented people.

Xen: Absolute shit! Did the work experience guys programme this? Obnoxious jump mechanics, a giant insect that is invincible until a certain point- none of which is made clear to the player- so you can waste your ammo fruitlessly, and a final boss who teleports you to other areas just to extend a poor finale (The fight I mean, not the encounter with the G-Man which I kind of liked). Piss poor in my opinion.

Wireframefool

Mar 20, 2011
Brink, I'm having fun playing but the enemy bots seem to have stronger weapons that you, and they swarm around an objective your attacking to the point you and your team die before you can even look at that intell you're picking up.

janerowdy

Aug 13, 2009
Planetside - the world was too big, I barely ever stepped foot on a few of the continents, and it was so huge and as a result took so long to traverse (capturing bases along the way) that I never attacked an enemy sanctuary.

android513

Mar 16, 2011
Force Unleashed 2: TOO SHORT!! Also, the levels were all practically the same and usually involved you falling at some point.

norwegian-guy

Jan 17, 2011
In Mortal Kombat (Wich is the best fighting game I've played in a long time) Shao Kahn is the cheapest boss in any fighter. And I mean cheap. Not in the "good" way you would expect from a boss in a fighter. I mean that kind of cheap that forces the player to be cheap and as a result there is no sense of accomplishment in defeating him. Just the knowledge that you mastered that one move you kept spamming.

Canid117

Oct 6, 2009
Darth IB said:
Dragon Age 2... The re-usage of maps was lazy, and retconning Zevran's fate *almost* made me stop loving it. But it's still my favourite.
Zevran was a bug he should not have shown up if you had killed him. Leliana on the other hand...

KOTOR your lightsabers looked terrible.

wolf thing

Nov 18, 2009
drummodino said:
Hmmm I'm gonna say MW2 and the incomprehensible plot.

Seriously why does Shepard go rouge? I honestly have no idea, even though it was very predictable.

Vanquish for having melee use up all of your suit's power in just one attack. Also Just Cause 2 and its lack of variation in enemies.

Still three of the best games I've ever played.
for mw2 it was to get revenge for the death of his men in cod 4, when the nuke killed all those soldiers

wolf thing

Nov 18, 2009
planecape torment quest are often really vague and difficult to figure our and many quest can be solved by buying stuff from the shop in the clerks ward

70R4N

Jan 14, 2010
shadowshian said:
Star wars Knights of the old republic. brilliant game played it trought who knows how many times and only complaint about the game is that it doesnt work with windows 7 -_-
????
It works perfectly for me.

OT:
KotOR 2 - unfinished ("thanks" Lucasarts)

Kevonovitch

Apr 15, 2009
oblivion-y u scaling suck ass? DDO-y u try to become WoW? portal 2-y u take so long to come out w/ challange maps?

AgDr_ODST

Cortana's guardian
Oct 22, 2009
Red Dead Redemption.....story be damned John should have left his family to wither and die while he stayed at the Mcfarlanes ranch with Bonnie

Halo Reach: see Yatzees Reach review (more specifically the noblest death bit)

DSK-

May 13, 2010
I didn't like the orchestral score of Total Anhilation when I was younger. I do, however appreciate it a lot more now.

aether-x3

Jul 15, 2010
[small]Mass Effect 2 - I hated the level 30 cap, I miss the good ole level 60 cap.

Assassin's Creed (1,2,ACB)- Screw you collect quests/achievements especially you, Feathers >:T

AC2 - Stop giving me more money when I've bought everything. I finished the game with like 20000 Florins with nothing to buy >:T also disliked how I could easily dispatch enemies with hidden blades but when I used actual swords it would take forever.

AC:B - Why is everything so expensive, I've beat it and still haven't got everything, I seriously bought the crossbow after I finished the main story. Hated how I had to pay to get my second hidden blade too, but now I'm just complaining

OT- I actually had a harder time with fighting enemies in AC2 than in AC1. >_>; [/small]