Best time if your life.....is in highschool?

Doclector

Aug 22, 2009
I was never told what the best days if my life would be, but they were not in high school. It was hell. All I learnt there was how to run, hide, fight and that most human beings are psychopathic a**holes.

VaudevillianVeteran

No Comment Necessary.
Sep 19, 2009
My high school life pretty much ruined me in the end. So no. It was not the best time of my life. In fact it's at the bottom of the 'times of my life' list.
...Actually, with most people I'm close to, this is the same kind of answer. But thankfully, it's over in a blink really, then life begins, so to speak.

00slash00

Dec 29, 2009
i didnt hate high school. i didnt really get picked on or anything, but i also didnt have many friends that i hung out with outside of school. all my friends were stoners or theatre geeks (all the stoners were theatre geeks but not all the theatre geeks were stoners). we were kind of like the kings of the outcasts. anyway, i have a shit ton of more fun in college...for the first two years. then i transferred to a more serious school. the two years i spent at that first college though, were the best years of my life so far......dammit, now im sad

Count Igor

May 5, 2010
Aye. It is.
But that's mainly because I'm in High School at the moment, so don't have much to compare it to...
Though amazingly, I'm enjoying school. Even more so than the holidays!

Bourne Endeavor

May 14, 2008
Right, no I was never informed of this. High school was frankly the worst and darkest period of my life.

Mom always claimed around the thirty mark was the best of times and given her life. I will take her on her word.

ilspooner

Apr 13, 2010
I'm still in high school, and it's pretty fun. I highly doubt it will be the best time of my life. :p

The Stonker

Feb 26, 2009
Sage Francis says it the best.

It was the best of times the end of times I was always on deck I was next in line, an only child with a pen and pad writing a list of things I could never have.

But I freaking hate high school.

babinro

Sep 24, 2010
Simply by coincidence, highschool have been the best years of my life thus far.

Despite being nerdy, I got along with all 'groups' and so never had to deal with many stresses that are common with high school. Life was extremely busy with school, employment, helping out around the home...I remember being lucky if I had 2 hours a day to myself...but it was a great time all told because of the people around me then.

Andalusa

Mad Cat Lady
Feb 25, 2008
I'm having a freakin' awesome time at high school.
I leave in about 8 weeks for study leave and I'm absolutely terrified, because that's it. Then I'm out into the world.

Wintermoot

Aug 20, 2009
nope nobody told me that (in fact it was pretty much the worst time in my life due to constant bullying)

Ldude893

Apr 2, 2010
I love my High School. Maybe it's because it's private and it's in Hong Kong, but still. I can't ask for anything better.

GroovyV

Feb 23, 2011
I hated high school for several reasons, but enjoyed it quite a bit as well (16-17 yrs had several sexual encounters). I had lots of friends, and while i didn't go out much, getting to talk to them, and have help for homework was nice, and not nearly appreciated enough. While i'd give HS an overall 5 out of 10, now that i'm in my second half of my sophomore college year, i miss it.
Hardly get to see any of the friends who even bother to check in on me. It was a more naive time, and i wish i could start it over. Things would be easier now if i could change some things.

Leadfinger

Apr 21, 2010
No, high school definitely wasn't the best time of my life, now is. Why? I have money, sex on a regular basis, gourmet food, single malt scotch, etc.