BioWare Defends Mass Effect 3 Launch-Day DLC

Loethlin

Itchy Witch
Apr 24, 2011
anthony87 said:
It's quite an interesting insight into the mind of our little Zeel isn't it? I was actually starting to feel a little bad about us basically ganging up and being kinda hard on him. Now I think we should be HARDER.

Oh god I hope he talks about us in his blog!

And we don't need action! We've got spirit!
I shouldn't be agreeing with you because he clearly is insane. I'm thinking, schizophrenic, with delusions of grandeur and paranoia. I shouldn't be laughing and I shouldn't be poking him with a stick. It's really sad. Makes me a bad person for laughing at sick people. :(

But then again, I completely agree with you. Continue, please! :D

SajuukKhar

Sep 26, 2010
Yes Zeel because a document anyone could have edited before posting is SO MUCH MORE legit then the word of the people who made the game, because YOU say so.

Right......

guitarsniper

Mar 5, 2011
oh wait, i have it all figured out! the leaks were dropped intentionally by bioware so that people would, in the weeks leading up to the game's release, go "well this doesn't fit with what we know from the leaks" and create massive flamewars to drum up more press for the game! it's all so obvious! it's a gigantic conspiracy!

AMAZED

Dec 6, 2010
SajuukKhar said:
Nowhere in there zeel does it state the leaked script is from content lockdown stage.

also as the quote points out THE CHARACTER IS STILL IN THE GAME AND STILL GIVES YOU THE INFO YOU NEED, ALL IT DOES IS MAKE HIM RECRUITABLE.

NO
STORY
CONTENT
LOST
But if they acknowledge this then where are they going to project their suppressed rage over all their daddy issues. Stop being so mean to them!

HavoK 09

Apr 1, 2010
it still doesnt defeat the it was done before the release date argument.

IMO collector editions and other special editions should have bonuses that include skins, statues artbooks, etc NOT part of the game

Llamazoid

Mar 10, 2011
Zeel said:
Listen, if his word for it and googling up his name and checking out that he does indeed work for bioware is not enough for you, then yes its "shoddy" evidence. Everywhere else thats pretty damn good evidence. Your last two points are abysmal. You've not argued a god damn thing.It's not like Kasumi becauses he a prothean.
Doesn't matter if he work's for Bioware or not, you still just call them liars unless it suits your needs. Besides I looked at all his posts and he didn't even acknowledge your point's he just used what we call "tact" to keep you from raging. The only point he acknowledged was one everyone agrees with, the Prothean will be a Squad member in the DLC and includes knowledge that we will find out in the main plot. Which he was referring to was the Anti-Reaper weapon.

I didn't have or need any other point's, I just stated my opinion that I'm 99% this Character will be available through the DLC only and not feature in the main game at all. Which I them compared to Kasumi for an example, we didn't know they existed until the DLC was downloaded.

I dont have a issue because he's Prothean, that's your problem.

For know I'm going to bed, I have to work a full shift tommorow morning. When I get back I'll love to see the feed discussion.

anthony87

Aug 13, 2009
Loethlin said:
anthony87 said:
It's quite an interesting insight into the mind of our little Zeel isn't it? I was actually starting to feel a little bad about us basically ganging up and being kinda hard on him. Now I think we should be HARDER.

Oh god I hope he talks about us in his blog!

And we don't need action! We've got spirit!
I shouldn't be agreeing with you because he clearly is insane. I'm thinking, schizophrenic, with delusions of grandeur and paranoia. I shouldn't be laughing and I shouldn't be poking him with a stick. It's really sad. Makes me a bad person for laughing at sick people. :(

But then again, I completely agree with you. Continue, please! :D
What worries me is that he might think that he's legitimately pissing us off, rather than it just being us having a laugh at his delusional expense.

Andrewtheeviscerator

It's Leviosahhhhhhh
Feb 23, 2012
Zeel said:
Andrewtheeviscerator said:
Basically Zeel's position is:

"I reject your reality and substitute my own"
You obviously have no understanding of these two concepts:
logic
consistency

Nothing i've said has been debunked, you realize? but I've debunked many of their points. so much times its amazing. 22 pages of me just kicking ass, but sure your summary might be right.

Actually, no its not. You know your side is failing expotentially, when all they can do is derail with silly pictures and videos.
Actually people have brought forth what I would call good arguments, a guy presents you with a quote from a bioware employee stating that the character is still in the game regardless and you just say she's lying.

Although I read your blog its pretty obvious that your nothing more than a narcissist and since I'm not trained to deal with narcissists there's no point in me trying.

JamesStone

If it ain't broken, get to work
Jun 9, 2010
Zeel said:
JamesStone said:
Zeel said:
I swear I must look like such a badass to everyone reading this thead. Everytime you guys come at me with a new argument, I swat it away like god damn fruit flies. You guys have lost. Just admit it. ADMIT IT. THATS WHAT MAKES THIS SO HILARIOUS.

EVERY ARGUMENT I REFUTE, you guys just come up with new ones. MY STANCE has remained the same. you guys have been changing more than a god damn teenage girl.
I AM RIGHT, YOU ARE WRONG. Just admit it guys.

admit it, admit it, admit it, admit it.
This is hilarious. Every argument we present is ignored by the Supreme Overlord Zeel and he makes up new facts. As we are forced to explain to him the new "facts", actual rambling and nonsense that he claims but never supports about the same thing with slighty different words, he can then say we are making things up, and that we is right. To add an extra layer of stupidity and hilarious? Have every post filled with pedantic rage and Caps Lock obssession.

Brilliant comedy, good sir! I think you should write a sitcom. It's name? "When I forget to take my pills".
I'm so tired of this. Everytime I ask you guys to put up. you don't. when you ask me to put up. I do. You guys don't put up but pretend you do.

Which new "fact" am I inventing.
The "fact" that your source at the escapist works at Bioware, the fact that you confirmed that the Prothean is a character to be sold, not included in game and made squadmate for the DLC, the fact that you have presented clean and unbiased arguments, but we "fanboys" only present rabble...

Shall I continue? Also in the post I quoted you didn't ask to put up anything. You say, and I quote "admit it, admit it, admit it, admit it!", which is weirdly what my son says when he is with a tantrum.

Richardplex

Jun 22, 2011
CardinalPiggles said:
Richardplex said:
Besides, this was intended from the beginning to be for the Collector's/Digital Deluxe Edition
If that's true, then Michael Gambles argument carries little weight. If whatever content is ready to be paid for on the release day, then it would make for good PR. The rest of what you said makes perfect sense however, most of the complainers are just being entitled little twats.
I meant that there was content intended from the beginning to be part of the collector's edition, that content wasn't necessarily ready beforehand, if that was the logical fallacy you were referring to.

Now you brought me back here, WTF guys. Why the fuck is Zeel still here? I mean, seriously, it's 22 pages later, the man/woman/other needs to rest! I almost feel sorry for him, only pure Zeelotry could make up for his exhausting at this point.

Though I am tempted to read all 22 pages in the name of science. I mean, the insights of the mind of Zeel, if I do it clinically, should prove to be quite fascinating.

Edit: sorry, 23 pages, it was 22 when I started this reply.

SajuukKhar

Sep 26, 2010
Again zeel THE LEAKS ARE WRONG.

FUN-FING-FACT

but OHH WAIT THEY CANT BE BECAUSE YOU SAID THEY Weren't AM I RIGHT?

Loethlin

Itchy Witch
Apr 24, 2011
anthony87 said:
What worries me is that he might think that he's legitimately pissing us off, rather than it just being us having a laugh at his delusional expense.
I'm more worried about the fact that his wonky ramblings did exactly the opposite thing he meant to do. All this so-called evidence he's trying to force-feed us only makes me think I really want this DLC!
Especially for the clothes! Shiny new clothes! :D

Tony2077

Dec 19, 2007
Zeel said:
Llamazoid said:
Zeel said:
Listen, if his word for it and googling up his name and checking out that he does indeed work for bioware is not enough for you, then yes its "shoddy" evidence. Everywhere else thats pretty damn good evidence. Your last two points are abysmal. You've not argued a god damn thing.It's not like Kasumi becauses he a prothean.
Doesn't matter if he work's for Bioware or not, you still just call them liars unless it suits your needs. Besides I looked at all his posts and he didn't even acknowledge your point's he just used what we call "tact" to keep you from raging. The only point he acknowledged was one everyone agrees with, the Prothean will be a Squad member in the DLC and includes knowledge that we will find out in the main plot. Which he was referring to was the Anti-Reaper weapon.

I didn't have or need any other point's, I just stated my opinion that I'm 99% this Character will be available through the DLC only and not feature in the main game at all. Which I them compared to Kasumi for an example, we didn't know they existed until the DLC was downloaded.

I dont have a issue because he's Prothean, that's your problem.

For know I'm going to bed, I have to work a full shift tommorow morning. When I get back I'll love to see the feed discussion.
Oh please. I call people liars when they are lying. Casey hudson is lying. THE LEAKS MAN. THE LEAKS. IM TIRED OF JUST cycling through my arguments.
link the leaks of yours and no hiding behind the same bs this time post a url copy and paste do something to add credit to anything you say since right now you have less then they do