Brace Yourself for the Boobquake!

HentMas

The Loneliest Jedi
Apr 17, 2009
mmm... perhaps if they all made them "jiggle" at the same time it could cause a chain reaction of enough proportions to make the earth tremble???

that or the amount of teenage boys "fapping" at the clevages gives enough momentum to achieve the premise...

its an interesting question...

Beardon65

Jul 16, 2009
thenumberthirteen said:
A pointless endeavor. Everyone knows Earthquakes are caused by NASA.
Oh puh-lease. Eveyone knows it's Nikola Tesla. He built a clone so he'd have double the mind to find out how to live forever. He then killed the clone and set off to the Bermuda triangle. He then built Anti-Aircraft and Land-to-Sea cannons that use enhanced tele-force technology . The earthquakes are merely part of his earthquake enducing machine that he finaly succeeded in making. Get your facts straight :p.

SilverUchiha

Dec 25, 2008
thenumberthirteen said:
I thought earthquakes were caused by the mole-people

OT: Ah, the combining of science and religion to make utter bullshit. A winning combination!

BloodyThoughts

EPIC PIRATE DANCE PARTY!
Jan 4, 2010
I knew all women were evil! I knew it! You all said I was crazy! Now look at what's happening! And it's all your fault! Unless...WE REPENT! REPENT! REPENT! REPENT! REPENT!

OT: Ah, this gave me a good laugh. Seriously though this is quite pointless and all of them are probably doing this to get attention by the media. There for I say this ladies....FOR SHAME!

Jark212

Certified Deviant
Jul 17, 2008
thenumberthirteen said:
I thought they were created by the U.S. Navy firing Nuclear Bunker Buster Torpedoes into fault lined for teh lulz.

Those young ladies should know not to feed the trolls...

Con Carne

Nov 12, 2009
I have man-boobs. If I get some cleavage on those, will those count?
Andy Chalk" post="7.191047.5972525 said:
Brace Yourself for the Boobquake!

This is serious science! "I fully plan on doing some statistics after the event," McCreight wrote on the Boobquake page. "I know many earthquakes happen on a daily basis, so we're looking to see if Boobquake significantly increases the number or severity of earthquakes. Or if an earthquake strikes West Lafayette, IN and only kills me, that may be good evidence of God's wrath as well."

Boobquake is scheduled to take place today, April 26, and thus far more than 200,000 people have signed up as "confirmed guests" for the event. You ladies out there who might feel that this event is inappropriate or embarrassing somehow, bear in mind that this is for science, and the advancement of academia is never something to be ashamed of. So step up and do your part!

I am Con Carne and I approve this message!!

benoitowns

Oct 18, 2009
thenumberthirteen said:
Are you a buffoon? It is common knowledge that the CIA causes earthquakes.

Varanfan9

Mar 12, 2010
That guy doesn't know anything. Earth quakes are cause by Godzilla going at it with his wife. Although I hope this becomes a national holiday,this boob quest.

HentMas

The Loneliest Jedi
Apr 17, 2009
saejox said:
no matter how strange the belief is it is not moral to mock it.
you should stop laughing at him.
look, i would agree with you except for the fact that he is basing his belief in an oppenly anti-woman policy, blaming a gender (any gender) for the corruption of mankind is not only sexist, but offensive and... well... stupid, and if he is obvlivious to the fact that he have just offended a whole "GENDER" i am obvlious to the fact that it might be a little rude to laugh about his belief.

Deviluk

Jul 1, 2009
I think you'll find its not the large respect for the islam code of morality that I have that fails to make me stray towards those boobs. I think you'll find its fear of rejection and self-loathing (and WoW).

Although I will now use the Islam code of morality as an excuse for not getting laid. I'm saving the world from earthquakes! Yahoo

Hyrulian Hero

May 20, 2009
My girlfriend attends an all-girl college and I can happily say they are in full support of this movement there. Now I have to go find looser fitting pants...

Apr 28, 2008
Earthquakes are caused by ME!

Thats right. I cause earthquakes. Now give me money or I will kill you all! MUAHAHAHAHAHA!

Tairan

Mar 21, 2009
I allways knew boobs had something to do with destruction now they are even more awesome.

Sebenko

Dec 23, 2008
Irridium said:
Earthquakes are caused by ME!

Thats right. I cause earthquakes. Now give me money or I will kill you all! MUAHAHAHAHAHA!
Do you have boobs? if not, I refute your assertion!

Greyfox105 said:
Well... I'd take part in this... apart from the part involving lack of modesty...
So yeah. I think I'll stay fully clothed. But I'll give my vocal support.
Nothing, not even science, can get me to remove any of my clothing...
Or even show cleavage. I'm going to stay in my all-covering clothes.
Despite how horribly warm it is now getting here...

For science! for the cat. Look, it has a jetpack and everything.

Do science!