Brony personalities

Kungfu_Teddybear

Legacy
Jan 17, 2010
Country
United Kingdom
What is going on? I've not seen any MLP threads for ages and now I've seen like 5 within a day.

OT: I got ISTJ. Didn't get my favourite pony but whatever.

ToastiestZombie

Don't worry. Be happy!
Mar 21, 2011
I concur with Caramel, the buck is going on? Has something happened on the MLP group to instate some sort of brony revolution or some shit? I'm so confused at the amount of pony and brony threads that are popping up, I'm also pissed off!

OT: I didn't bother taking the test since I know I'm a pinkie/twilight.

Macgyvercas

Spice & Wolf Restored!
Feb 19, 2009
Hazy992 said:
Just so you know MLP threads are usually frowned upon as they either end up being a massive flame war or descend into farce. There's a MLP user group that might be better for this sort of thing: http://www.escapistmagazine.com/groups/view/MLP-Friendship-is-Magic
Just about to come in and link that myself. But since this reply will show up on a different page, probably good that I'm quoting.

lotrfanatic1

Jun 10, 2009
i got ENFJ ... not my favorite pony, but oh well ...

turns out all the guys who work on bar with me were i work are bronies ... i didnt think work would be so very fun ^^

PatrickXD

Aug 13, 2009
INTJ, so apparently I'm a Pony Princess.
But, I never thought of Celestia as much of a judging character. She seems very sympathetic, especially in the episode where Twilight is desperately trying to find something to put in a letter for her. I get the impression that an INTJ would actually condemn her stupidity as opposed to do the whole 'cuddles and it's alright' bit.
So I genuinely question the validity of this pony... pseudo scientific... personality... comparison...
I give up.

EDIT: I totally forgot about the self bio section in OP's post.
I'm 17, white male in the UK. I'm into reading (Loving Robin Hobb right now) and vidya games. I usually go for stuff that confuses other people, like EYE Divine Cybermancy or even Dune. I listen to The Mars Volta (and some other Math Rock artists, identifying seperate instruments and beats by listening to a song over and over really gets me). I love reading religious scriptures, just so that I can pick up on the oodles of references or allusions to them that permeate indefinitely throughout most forms of art. Despite this, I'm heavily agnostic. Neutral on the point of god(s) until proven either way. I'm studying Physics, Mathematics, Biology and English Literature (which sucks, seriously I thought we would be closely analysing the nuances of writing techniques across the genre's, but no. Not at all.)

Ed130 The Vanguard

(Insert witty quote here)
Sep 10, 2008
iNTJ

huh, that is surprisingly accurate for a multi-choice test.

REcaptcha: later gator

You heard the random phrase generator, off to bed now because its off to the Armageddon Expo tomorrow!

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Urgh what is it with people who aren't taking the hint that pony related thread is frown upon on here and for good reasons!
Anyway I did one of these ages ago but I can't remember which one I fit into but I thnik it was Big Mac but I could be wrong.

Popadoo

May 17, 2010
I'm the sort of 'normal' guy, but who takes part in 'odd' stuff without getting too obsessed. So I play video games, watch cartoons, internet dweller, almost no social life but I still seem normal to people.

White-Death

Oct 31, 2011
I match NONE of the personalities, bit of a mix between Fluttershy and Bic mac.
Here is what I mostly use to describe my personality.

Cynical,emotionless,quiet,unloyal, willing to betray anyone and anything to get what I want or to win, not friendly,antisocial, dishonest,lying bastard.
If only we had a cynical bastard Elcor type pony mixed with big Macintosh...
With insulting underlying meaning:Eeyup.

Capthca:Cold shoulder.
...Eeyup.

s0p0g

Aug 24, 2009
INTJ, with scores being 6/25/75/67 (slightly introvert, moderately intuitive, distinctively thinking, distinctively judging)

26/male, trained nurse, currently studying human medicine, usually getting the job done once the path of action is clear, sarcastic/ironic, preferring smaller house-parties or visiting my trusted pub over crowded dancefloors, listening to all kinds of music, not following (fashion) trends, speaking my mind, loving "good" discussions, reading science texts/books and the occasional primary philosophical literature, watching Castle, Leverage, House, The Mentalist, JAG, ST:TNG/DS9/VOY & Andromeda, loving memes (except for that blasted skyrim stuff - you know what i am talking about ^^ )
stuff like that

also:
Celestia's Solar Empire is the bestest thing that could possibly happen to all ponykind - For a brighter future!

/)

Verzin

Jan 23, 2012
so many Pony threads. Not sure why there are so many, but...

I am super mega giga mecha pony. I crush my enemies. With love and cuteness. Also my enormous hooves