Brony personalities

Orks da best

Oct 12, 2011
I got ISTP, so I am Spike. I do oserved and tend to think about things. I can see why I got ISTP and Spike

Orks da best

Oct 12, 2011
ToastiestZombie said:
I concur with Caramel, the buck is going on? Has something happened on the MLP group to instate some sort of brony revolution or some shit? I'm so confused at the amount of pony and brony threads that are popping up, I'm also pissed off!

OT: I didn't bother taking the test since I know I'm a pinkie/twilight.
would you rather go back to the endless mass effect 3 treads? At least the pony threads are trying to be happy and cheerful somewhat. Rather than endless whining, complaining, and otherwise butthurt.

DesertMummy

Jan 6, 2011
BluebellForest, I literally say that there's nothing wrong with that in the very next sentance. I have some classes with those people, and they're okay people, just weird. That doesn't mean I look down on them.

Malkavian

Jan 22, 2009
I watch MLP, but I can't for the life of me see why anyone would identify themselves as a brony.

Anyway, my results:
Your Type is
INTP
Introverted Intuitive Thinking Perceiving
Strength of the preferences %
67............. 50............. 12............. 44

Qualitative analysis of your type formula

You are:
distinctively expressed introvert
moderately expressed intuitive personality
slightly expressed thinking personality
moderately expressed perceiving personality

ToastiestZombie

Don't worry. Be happy!
Mar 21, 2011
Orks da best said:
ToastiestZombie said:
I concur with Caramel, the buck is going on? Has something happened on the MLP group to instate some sort of brony revolution or some shit? I'm so confused at the amount of pony and brony threads that are popping up, I'm also pissed off!

OT: I didn't bother taking the test since I know I'm a pinkie/twilight.
would you rather go back to the endless mass effect 3 treads? At least the pony threads are trying to be happy and cheerful somewhat. Rather than endless whining, complaining, and otherwise butthurt.
Don't get me wrong, I'm fine with ponies being here on the Escapist (I am a brony after all). This thread would actually be quite nice if there hadn't been three threads made by haters or people claiming ponies ruined their life. I agree though, Mass Effect 3 HATE threads just need to stop now, we get that the people hate it, but I just want them to shut up until the DLC comes out, then they can ***** some more.

Section Crow

Infamous Scribbler for Life
Aug 26, 2009
ISFP : 44% introverted 12% sensing 25% feeling 33% perceiving

Fluttershy this time around, i seem to teeter in between fluttershy and twilight sparkle in these brony personality tests

Moth_Monk

Feb 26, 2012

WE ARE THE WINX! WE ARE THE WINX! JOIN THE CLUB, WE ARE THE WINX!

I got ENTJ, by the way. I don't really know much - if anything - about the characters but I'm going to assume it means I'm A BOSS! :p

Lunar Templar

Sep 20, 2009
:/ according to that chart ... I'm sweety bell :<, i choose to blame this on being sick at the moment

Drummie666

Jan 1, 2011
I don't remember what I got, that was last night, but I remember the explanation was nothing like me.

So, using that chart from above:
I determined that I'm more INFP, except I don't seek to help people. I seek to get AWAY from people most of the time. Also, looking at the explanation, there are a few other things that aren't like me. I do not see the world as an ethical and honourable place, that's a bunch of crap.

But otherwise, yeah, that sounds like me.

Lugbzurg

Mar 4, 2012
ENFJ
Extraverted: 11%
Intuitive: 62%
Feeling: 25%
Judging: 44%

slightly expressed extravert
distinctively expressed intuitive personality
moderately expressed feeling personality
moderately expressed judging personality

In other words... It says I'm Rarity. Weird. Every time I run into one of these things, it says I'm somepony else. I've been getting Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash and Applejack. The only time I found one that told me what percent of each of the Mane 6 I was told me I was like... 2% Rarity. I don't get it. And, yes, my favorite character is actually Twilight Sparkle, because, I admire intelligence.
nikki191 said:
ruthaford_jive said:
What the fuck is a brony?
thi was there with you about 60 months ago. they are male teenage and adult fans of "my little pony" a tv show and toy line thats aimed at 5-9 year old girls.
Not even when Lauren Faust pitched her early concepts to Hasbro.
ToastiestZombie said:
Don't get me wrong, I'm fine with ponies being here on the Escapist (I am a brony after all). This thread would actually be quite nice if there hadn't been three threads made by haters or people claiming ponies ruined their life. I agree though, Mass Effect 3 HATE threads just need to stop now, we get that the people hate it, but I just want them to shut up until the DLC comes out, then they can ***** some more.
Yeah, after so much hate on something that really didn't matter, and was just poorly-written at one major point, it's nice to have something positive about something that has been rather well-written, like, all the time. I approve. As long as it isn't from the whining throat-forcing phonies.

Let's get controversial: I like My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.
Let's get more controversial: It isn't for everyone.

Easton Dark

Jan 2, 2011
I'll say I'm Spike.

I am True Dragonborn after all.

And we all know that every one of the mane 6 wants me. It's just canon. No pony resists the 'stache.

RastaBadger

Jun 5, 2010
I got INTP.
That fits well though I'm probably not far off INFP. I like to think about things first but my feelings definitely factor in to decisions.

Dethenger

Jul 27, 2011
It's worth noting that this isn't much of a Pony Thread, seeing as the Myers-Briggs test has been around far longer than MLP, it's just using the characters of a show to help illustrate each example (as I'm sure you can clearly see). So, there's not really any point in discussing (read: arguing about) MLP here. If you don't like MLP (or Bronies), just pretend he posted something like this [http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs23/f/2007/347/e/a/Avatar_Myer_Briggs_Chart_by_bobangeba.jpg] or this [http://i.imgur.com/ebyRT.jpg] or what [http://i56.tinypic.com/108fbs3.jpg] have [http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ltlm8ts8QT1qitkzno1_500.png] you. [http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/094/f/1/myers_briggs_the_wire_edition_by_sheeeeeeiiiitt-d4v1yh2.jpg]

Anyway, I took this test recently in Psychology, and several times before: I am almost always INTP, so I'm going to assume I'm INTP now as well.

Harkonnen64

Jul 14, 2010
I've taken the Jungian typology test before (multiple times to check for error) and have always gotten INTP, which coincides with my favorite pony in the show, Twilight Sparkle (and followed very shortly thereafter by Fluttershy.)