California Police Issue Safety Warning About Pedobear

ShadowsofHope

Outsider
Nov 1, 2009
Steve the Pocket said:
Corpse XxX said:
am i an evil person for finding this funny??

Also i have never seen this "1 cup 2 girls" site or whatever it is called, i have not dared searching for it cause i can never unsee it afterwards..
Good call. You're better off not knowing what it is. I wish you could see the shit-eating grin on my face as I contemplate telling you; but if I did, the admins would probably tell me to scat.
You are a terrible and cruel individual, you know that?[sub]Good work! Make them squirm![/sub]

Queen Michael

has read 4,010 manga books
Jun 9, 2009
There was a couple of pedobears at the last anime convention I went to.
And this police warning reminds me of that incredible, hilarious part in Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, where Raoul Duke picks up some of the literature available at the anti-drug conference and flips through it. He notes that none of what is described as "drug culture slang" is correct, specifically noting the use of the word "tea shades" for sunglasses.

Hawk of Battle

Feb 28, 2009
Did everyone in California just suddenly become MORE retarded or something? Or maybe 4chan just finally succeeded in trolling real life.

M-JN

Jan 26, 2009
Dang it California, and you were so cool with the gays. Where did all that hippy wisdom go?

Ahh, well. I can sympathize with these out-of-the-loop meatspacers. We think they're awful for being dense enough to take these things seriously, and they think we're awful for thinking rape jokes are funny. And we are both right.

The Bum

Mar 14, 2010
http://hell-shirts.com/shirt-*****-betta-have-my-honey.php

While this bear was once a beloved cartoon he is now belived to be the mascot for pimps around the country.

I mean really who even told them about pedobear?

viciouspen

Dec 23, 2007
Man California is just working overtime on completely overreactive behavior towards games and now internet memes.
Pretty sure that whole state started going swiftly in a downhill direction the moment the Terminator became the governator.

With all the actual factual real world issues we have running around, morons pick stuff like this to make them look like they're doing something worthwhile.

Will the world ever learn?
No, I'll save you the time....it never will. The same people that griefed Elvis for being "dangerous to youths", died as bitter old weirdos with nothing better to do.....and go reincarnated as the people that do junk like this.

The only way to break the cycle....Soul Reavering.

Yureina

Who are you?
May 6, 2010
I'd say that's taking things a bit far...

Not a surprise though, because there has been alot of that going on it seems. >_>

Outlaw Torn

Dec 24, 2008
Does that mean that if anyone wears a Half Life lambda t-shirt they are a physicist with a predisposition for beating things with a crow bar?

Feb 13, 2008
Tom Goldman said:
"Disguised as innocence, this underground community that would make victims of our children teasingly reaches out into the light of day."
Is it me (obviously not) but does that sentence not actually make sense?

And when has going to a Comic-Con ever been safe for kids? Not with all those violent video-games/violent comics/half dressed booth-babes...I thought you were against all those California?

Let's just send them to church instead....OH WAIT...

viciouspen

Dec 23, 2007
Outlaw Torn said:
Does that mean that if anyone wears a Half Life lambda t-shirt they are a physicist with a predisposition for beating things with a crow bar?

Wait....that's not what that means?

Dogstile

Jan 17, 2009
SimuLord said:
I love, love, LOVE this overreaction from the CA police, because it means some idiot /b/tard is going to be harassed and driven to distraction by some cop, and I'm always in favor of /b/tards getting shit on by society at large. Not only is it sweet justice for their asshole behavior on the Internet, it also tends to piss them off, driving them to greater feats of humorous hey-look-at-me stupidity, reinforcing the stereotype and starting the cycle (and the comedy) afresh.
Hey, i'm a /b/rother and its not like i'm a massive asshole.

Actually, thinking about it, i personally know 5 other /b/rothers who all have jobs and while we don't explicitly hang out, when we bump into eachother its like we're old friends.

Anyway, i lost track of where i was going with that, soooo...

OT: I'm buying a few pedobear stickers now

Edit:

The police can't do anything about pedobear anyway can they? Paedophilia itself isn't illegal, which is what pedobear represents :p If someone here's about to tell me i'm wrong, then please look up the difference between being a paedophile and being a child molester.