Cartoon that was canceled you wish hadn't been.

blue heartless

Legacy
Aug 28, 2005
I came back worried that no one had said The Tick but my fears have been squashed.

For that matter, what about Earthworm Jim?

Vladamir69

Dec 18, 2008
Varanfan9 said:
Ed Edd n' Eddy. That show was the 3 stouges of my generation and it was so freaking funny. I loved the location of it being seemingly anyone's neighborhood and the adventures the Eds went on were great. I did love the movie but I felt it could have kept going on after that. So many un-answered questions still.
actually ed edd and eddy had an actually ending they created a final movie a little while back that answered pretty much everything. The show came to an end it was never cancled.

MetaKnight19

Jul 8, 2009
Probably Monkey Dust, possibly one of the darkest animated comedy series ever made.

This show only got more and more weird as it went on...

aashell13

Jan 31, 2011
Buzz Lightyear was probably my favorite cartoon ever... I was very disappointed that disney dropped it so soon.

Ace2991

Jul 28, 2010
Avatar: The Last Airbender, I'm still waiting for those new Legend of Korra episodes Nickolodeon. Dragon Ball Z, I was a big fan up until they start getting chessy with the whole fusions, majin buu, GT turning Goku into a child nonsense. All I wanted from that cartoon was just more awesomeness, and less kids ruining it. Also M. Night needs to stay the hell away from Avatar for the rest of his whole damn life. I need Batman Beyond, G Gundam, Megas XLR, Samurai Jack, and Zoids to come back on Toonami forever, no exceptions Cartoon Network.

gregitaly

Mar 12, 2009
Big O. It was like the Japanese decided they wanted to make a cooler version of Batman. So instead of dressing up in tights because he misses his mommy, the main character instead pilots a giant robot because why the hell not. Needless to say, they succeeded, resulting in a show that was to good for this sinful world.

Wintermute_

Sep 20, 2010
Donnyp said:
Samurai Jack. Luckily they plan to make a movie to end it properly.
SAY WHAT?! Jack is back with a movie?! source pls? I need a boost. I just found out today Lauren Faust won't be involved in MLP season 2...

OT: I forgot completely about Megas XLR, and remember now how great it was...
Pretty much what everyone here has said already.
Albeit whoever said earlier Ed, Edd, and Eddy ended before its time, I disagree with, because they were smart and ended it right before it became lame. Now it will forever live in my memory as a gleaming beacon of childhood awesome.
Oh, and freakin Zoids and Digimon Tamers. oh, the olden days of saturday mornings.

FISHFINGERS

May 26, 2008
The first thing that came to mind

Seriously a great show that was cancelled because the toys were too expensive to make.

soulfire130

Jun 15, 2010
I'm just being ninja'd all around. I'll list them anyway:

Swat Kats
Lunatics Unleashed
Samurai jack
He-man and the Masters of the Universe (remake)

gregitaly said:
Big O. It was like the Japanese decided they wanted to make a cooler version of Batman. So instead of dressing up in tights because he misses his mommy, the main character instead pilots a giant robot because why the hell not. Needless to say, they succeeded, resulting in a show that was to good for this sinful world.
But Big-O wasn't canceled. The ending episode started the series over again from the begining, so you watch series 1 thru infinaty. Wierd, huh?

CthulhuRlyeh

May 29, 2011
gregitaly said:
Doesnt sound as good as Batman though. Watch your tongue. :p

gregitaly

Mar 12, 2009
soulfire130 said:
I'm just being ninja'd all around. I'll list them anyway:

But Big-O wasn't canceled. The ending episode started the series over again from the begining, so you watch series 1 thru infinaty. Wierd, huh?
huh, that is weird, It's been years since I've watched the show, and I heard they had plans for more episodes, but it was cancelled. Either way, it deserved more than two seasons.