Caught having sex

Harbinger_

Jan 8, 2009
Never been caught. Didn't have sex with my folks home and when I moved it wasn't a problem.

Scarecrow

Jun 27, 2010
Suicidejim said:
My house just has an agreement. I leave her to do whatever she's doing, she does the same for me. Although there have been one or two occasions in which I've had to frantically leap out of bed/dress/untie my girlfriend at hyper speed because we were needed for various reasons.
....untie you say?

Edit: Oh yeah, guess I should answer the question. No, I have never being caught...because I've never done anything. Go me.

Smooth Operator

Oct 5, 2010
Never by my folks, but one of my GFs sister walked in on us once, which really wasn't a big deal and she was oddly reluctant to leave.

Vegosiux

May 18, 2011
Okay, so there was that one time I nearly got myself kicked out of a sauna place (and no it didn't happen in an actual sauna room, I have no desire to force a cardiac arrest on myself)...

I have said more than most people should know. Just for the record, both people involved were in mid-twenties.

Trippy Turtle

Elite Member
May 10, 2010
I get so annoyed at my parents when they just walk into my room. Even if I'm not doing anything its my sanctuary. Get the hell out.

launchpadmcqwak

Dec 6, 2011
Sean Hollyman said:
Matthew94 said:
Sean Hollyman said:
I've never even done it, never even had a girlfiend o_O

We all know that feel bro. We just have to pray things will work out.
It's horrible.

Id like a girlfriend and stuff.

But from what I've seen, they always want attention, and shit.

Or I could just tape their mouth shut.
i would like to think that...but my girlfriend is amazing ^_^

OT:...nope

launchpadmcqwak

Dec 6, 2011
Just_A_Glitch said:
Well, a few friends (and the rest of the schoolbus, to be exact) noticed me and my girlfriend getting a little handsy once. And then this other time, the same girl and I were caught doing things behind a tree. Yeah, we weren't all that discreet.
you remind me of my girlfriend...and her Ex :/

mysecondlife

Feb 24, 2011
Evil Smurf said:
mysecondlife said:
2HF said:
Fuck little brothers, just fuck all of em!
Right on. A lot of them are annoying.
and lock the door ;D
Haha. That was never the issue for me.

But he likes to get into my exgf's instant message and cuss me out.

Once he found out that I was better at insulting people than he was, my exgf came up to me next day to tell me "My brother doesn't like you. I don't know why"

Heh. I thought that was funny. :)

sage42

Elite Member
Mar 20, 2009
Never been caught in the act(yet), mostly cause she's seventeen(we were both underage when we started going out, both her and I agreed not much beyond getting grabby when we're alone in our rooms just encase), but there have been a few close calls with the grabbyness. Both her sisters of walked in on us. thankfully she has a thick quilt and her sister has the IQ of a tomato and the other is five.

MY brother on the other hand has walked in on us, he was properly disturbed and never spoke of it again.

Evil Smurf

Admin of Catoholics Anonymous
Nov 11, 2011
mysecondlife said:
Evil Smurf said:
mysecondlife said:
2HF said:
Fuck little brothers, just fuck all of em!
Right on. A lot of them are annoying.
and lock the door ;D
Haha. That was never the issue for me.

But he likes to get into my exgf's instant message and cuss me out.

Once he found out that I was better at insulting people than he was, my exgf came up to me next day to tell me "My brother doesn't like you. I don't know why"

Heh. I thought that was funny. :)
Thanks man, I saw a possible joke and ran with it

Evil Smurf

Admin of Catoholics Anonymous
Nov 11, 2011
sage42 said:
Never been caught in the act(yet), mostly cause she's seventeen(we were both underage when we started going out, both her and I agreed not much beyond getting grabby when we're alone in our rooms just encase), but there have been a few close calls with the grabbyness. Both her sisters of walked in on us. thankfully she has a thick quilt and her sister has the IQ of a tomato and the other is five.

MY brother on the other hand has walked in on us, he was properly disturbed and never spoke of it again.
sounds like you were having fun

Sean Hollyman

Jun 24, 2011
Matthew94 said:
Sean Hollyman said:
Matthew94 said:
Sean Hollyman said:
Matthew94 said:
Sean Hollyman said:
I've never even done it, never even had a girlfiend o_O

We all know that feel bro. We just have to pray things will work out.
It's horrible.

Id like a girlfriend and stuff.

But from what I've seen, they always want attention, and shit.
Yeah, when I get a good job after uni I'll just buy one, I'm sure it will be much easier that way.

I'm sure amazon must sell some of these "female" things.
Nah I've heard bad things about the Amazon ones, things that make your skin crawl.

Try ebay or Play.com instead, better deals. If all else fails..
And after you are done you can sell her on ebay!

That is what this world is missing, a slave trade where people who don't want the hassle of working to get a girlfriend can just buy one.
We should notify the government immediately. There's loads of money to be made here!

DanielBrown

Dangerzone!
Dec 3, 2010
I was going down on a girl once, while her father was in the next room. When I looked up I noticed the door was open and her dad was nowhere to be found.
Luckily we were pretty drunk, so we didn't care.

Eamar

Elite Member
Feb 22, 2012
Country
UK
Never been caught. I just will not risk having sex under the same roof as my/my partner's parents. I don't think it'd be quite so much of an issue if a roommate or friend walked in (although even then, lock the bloody door :p ), but parents... just no.

As for how people deal with this situation, just grin and bear it, I guess. So long as you're both adults and your parents aren't hardcore religious nuts or something there's really nothing more to say. You've not exactly done anything wrong, and they probably knew you were sexually active/were going to become so at some point soon anyway. Eventually everyone'll get over it.

Maeta

Jun 8, 2011
Not sure if this has been brought up, but at least you aren't that Austrian politician caught on a wildlife camera in the woods... At least you weren't recorded.
Closest I've come is the aftermath of a drunken night out, where I woke up in this girl's house (no idea if we did anything), and her boyfriend found me... The kicking hurt, and I was too drunk to really look after myself...

Lunatic High

Apr 14, 2012
Aarowbeatsdragon said:
So after all the times of looking at forums where people discussed themselves getting caught having sex it seems im now a part of that group..kinda...earlier today my mother walked in on me and my girlfriend about to have sex for the first time. I cant even make eye contact with her anymore. so im just wondering, anyone else have any very awkward situations like this?

Once when I was dating this girl who had a kid, I was "Riding high in the saddle" so to speak, and I balance myself on my knees and she says "oh my god!" so I look over and there he is, was only like 7 or 8. And there I am "boner in the breeze" he looks at me, looks at it, then me again, then looks at his mom and then flees back ot his bedroom. It was awful I felt as though I had just killed something, but funny now, you should be thankful, your mom may have put two and two together but at least you didn't traumatize her....poor kid. With a little luck his mind will be scarred for ever.