Congratulations! You've been hired by the villians from the last game you've played!

Grigori361

Apr 6, 2009
Technocrat said:
Nuts to the unemployment problem, the villians from the last game you've played have hired/conscripted/absorbed into the overmind/shanghaied you! Who have you ended up working for, and do you like your new position?

In my case, having just played X-Wing, I seem to have ended up working for the Galactic Empire, shortly before the destruction of the first Death Star...naah, that'll never happen...I hope... :(
The last Game I played was outpost two divided destiny, the Main antagonist there is a Microbe.

I'm unsure how I would be recruited by billions of mindless microbes.

MarcFirewing

Sep 17, 2010
I'm working for a darkness that takes over the mind of people and makes them do their bidding and can only be battled in the darkness? With the weakness being light? Sounds like my life already.

Alan Wake ftw.

Kimarous

Sep 23, 2009
I'm confused... who do I join? I played Red Dead Redemption last. Do I get hired by the Men In Bowlers? Do I get forced into their service like Marston? Do I join Dutch's gang? Bill Williamson? The Mexican government? Do I get zombified in the Undead Nightmare scenario? WHAT?

HeySeansOnline

Apr 17, 2009
MikailCaboose said:
...Does Monster Hunter even have any villains?
Well you have a few options. You could work for the melynxs and go steal copious amounts of felvine. Maybe go fetch the Khezu fresh Kelbi. I bet Akantor could use a nice horn cleaning.

As for me I just played a flash game about Madness. Which means I'll have to stand around somewhere waiting for Hank or Sanford to come slaughter me. At least I get some cool glasses, and maybe if I don't smoke I'll make it.

E-Penguin

Jun 7, 2010
Kimarous said:
I'm confused... who do I join? I played Red Dead Redemption last. Do I get hired by the Men In Bowlers? Do I get forced into their service like Marston? Do I join Dutch's gang? Bill Williamson? The Mexican government? Do I get zombified in the Undead Nightmare scenario? WHAT?
You turn into a cougar. Spontaneously.

olicon

May 8, 2008
Wow..the last game I finished was Suikoden5..that was a while back, haha.
So I guess I'd be working for that douche of a prince...which would've put me back on the same side as the good guy--wait, what?

Yeah, that's the beauty of Suikoden games. As it turned out, most of the villains really aren't that much of a villain at all. Sure, they are uniting the world by force, or gathering sacred runes to take over the world..but strangely enough, they are all done in the name of protecting the world.

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
The last game I played was Guitar Hero 5 so I guess that means I'm watching a very mismatched band playing Dethklok covers.

As for a game with actual bad guys, I guess I am now a member of the NCR since during my last playthrough, I was a member of Ceasar's Legion.

Dfskelleton

Apr 6, 2010
I played Street Fighter IV last, so apparently:
So I now work for and insane general who traded his soul for something called psycho power, and my comrades are a narissistic spainish ninja, a heavyweight boxer, a guy with a cool eyepatch and some Dr. Manhattan rip off with a big ying yang symbol in his chest.
Not that bad, actually. Might be fun.

Drakmorg

Local Cat
Aug 15, 2008
So now I've gotta work for Castro, eh could be worse. Better for me to be the oppressor instead of the oppressed.

Wintermoot

Aug 20, 2009
that was FO NV so who am I wroking for? I,m trying to get into the NCR so that means I,m hired into Ceasar,s legion yet I kileld that guy so that puts me into the raiders! (if they apearde in NV)

Dr. Paine

Oct 26, 2009
Wait. Am I being hired by Saren or the Reapers in general?

Crap, does this mean I'm a Collector?