Congratulations! You've been hired by the villians from the last game you've played!

ChaoticKraus

Jul 26, 2010
AWESOME I'M WORKING FOR ARES! (God of War 1)

Sweet, i get to fight alongside minotaurs and gorgons and all kind of crazy thing burning down Athens. I'm gonna have a blast, then Kratos will come and slice me up..... maybe this wasn't so great after all.

Leemaster777

Feb 25, 2010
So wait, I'm working for the Arch-demon now? Fuck, I guess that makes me a darkspawn. Well, I get to kill alot of dudes. Then... I get to kill alot of dudes. Then I spend most of my time underground.

This job sucks. I think I was doing the guys from Dragon Age a favor by killing them.

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
Well, I'm working for the enemies of the SAS and US navy from MW. hm... its not a bad thing. if i can be leader, i can lead to a deal brokering where i can come away with all i want and need while the us and uk get begrudgingly screwed in the ass from my deal.

nuba km

Jun 7, 2010
so I am a yu-gi-oh villain.... I call jurrac monsters (flaming dinosaurs and 1 T-Rex made of a volcano).

Infernai

Apr 14, 2009
...So, i work for Teryn Loghain? Well, as long as i get some decent weapons and armor i'll be fine. Then again, by the time the Warden shows up i'll either defect or think up some form of elaborate death trap.

Bravo 21

May 11, 2010
Combine forces, well as long as I steer clear of physiscist with an abnormal degree of weapons proficiency, i just might make it through this. maybe i can be stationed offworld, that sounds safe, if boring

Thundero13

Mar 19, 2009
I've been hired by Bowser, it's preetty good all I have to to is walk around aimlessly all day and run into mario or luigi if I see them.

drisky

Mar 16, 2009
The Collectors form Mass Effect 2 screw those guys, there trying to destroy my species, and there just plain jerks.

Blue Musician

Mar 23, 2010
Is there some good in Pathologic?
Anyways, the second game I last played was Prince of Persia 2: Warrior Within, so I now work for the Dahaka!

Lolth17

Queen of the Underdark
Nov 10, 2009
So... I guess I work for the Lords of Shadow? Hmm, I hope I'm a necromancer. That'd be neat...

DuctTapeJedi

Nov 2, 2010
Well... I am a professional henchman already, so I guess I'm okay with the concept. I just don't want to work for Caesar's Legion.