Congratulations! You've been hired by the villians from the last game you've played!

Nietz

Dec 1, 2009
Hmm... Seems I've been hired by, well the world. All I have to do is destroy the Texan empire that spreads from Alaska to Chile. :/

thahat

Apr 23, 2008
MikailCaboose said:
...Does Monster Hunter even have any villains?
congratulations! the last furry little animal you killed had a psychic twin brother now controlling you to steal cheese for it.

Quantum Star

Jul 17, 2010
So this means I've been drafted by the Heartless? Uhh...

Death by big-ass key is not the way I want to go.

chetoos

Jul 13, 2009
well, I just did a bit of playing of a pokemon emerald moemon hack rom, so am I affiliated with aqua, magma, or the gym leaders?

Zelbio

Mar 29, 2009
Dabir said:
I'm working for Left 4 Dead's zombies?

*starts choking on his swelling tongue*

Aw, crap...
Guess I'm a Zombie too...
Do these puss filled ulcers make me look fat?
*Bleach*

CptRumGuy

Jul 31, 2008
Last game I played was Twisted Metal: Black.

Isn't everyone pretty evil in that game? Do I work for Calypso or am I just stuck playing his tournament?

Vasco de Bruijn

Aug 15, 2010
I'm working for the King of the Gods Zeus. Currently tasked to kill one of his more ambitious sons, an ex-God of War...Hereby I declare myself either a Chimaera or an Heros(Demi-god).

VladimirSirin

Jul 8, 2010
Having just played Macross: Ace Frontier earlier today, I have to say I'm really excited about the whole "invade Earth and take back the SDF-1" plan.

Aw damn, they have VF-1's. Stupid Earth.

Andalusa

Mad Cat Lady
Feb 25, 2008
I work for The Crawler.
Or I could be a Hobbe, or a mercenary, a hollow man, a sand fury? Although, they're not really the main villains. I'd rather be a sand fury than work for The Crawler, they have pretty damn cool outfits.

GrinningManiac

Jun 11, 2009
Champions Online?

Which do I pick from? There's so many factions. I'll go with...

VIPER - the really rich, technologically advanced terrorist group that makes no effort to hide itself from the world governments and never actually DOES anything

Why? Because shut up, that's why

BoredRolePlayer

Nov 9, 2010
Awesome I am a Grim Angel, lets see what should I give up to use my Diviner...I know my emotions(don't use them anyway).

internetzealot1

Aug 11, 2009
So I'm working for General Shepherd? Yeah, that's pretty cool. Dude has balls. And, you know, sounds like Lance Henriksen

EHKOS

Madness to my Methods
Feb 28, 2010
Fuuuuuuuu
The Government is making me make monsters so they can pumel the other monsters and make a huge mess of the city!