Congratulations! You've been hired by the villians from the last game you've played!

Angus565

Mar 21, 2009
Dark messiah! So awesome I get to be a necromancer, not too many downsides here!
Can't wait to get some undead guys to ensl-*Gets kicked onto spike-wall*

harv3034

Sep 23, 2010
jcallen said:
All hail The Immortal God Emperor. (Imperial Guardsman)
???????
How does that work?

OT: I now work for the Dark Gods of Chaos
DEATH TO THE FALSE EMPEROR!!!!!!
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!!!!!!!!

ParkourMcGhee

Jan 4, 2008
Arkley said:
I don't think Kinect Sports has a villain. Am I now just working for Microsoft or something?
Yes. Yes you are. And in there lies the solution to your ponderings.

Swaki said:
i just finished playing a quick game of minesweeper ;( i dont wanna be a mine.
Then I am a mine too my friend, let us take over the world! The way mines do. ... one nanometer at a time*.

*Disclaimer: the definition time may vary in the mine world. It could take years or even a millennia before a mine travels this far!

interspark

Dec 20, 2009
ive actually already posted on this thread, but this one's funnier!

i now work on the giant spherical alien droid from Sim City! "hey, erm, guys? i know we're evil aliens and all that but do we really have to torch the school?"

jcallen

Nov 14, 2010
harv3034 said:
jcallen said:
All hail The Immortal God Emperor. (Imperial Guardsman)
???????
How does that work?

OT: I now work for the Dark Gods of Chaos
DEATH TO THE FALSE EMPEROR!!!!!!
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!!!!!!!!
I was playing Dawn of War Dark Crusade as Chaos.

mjc0961

YOU'RE a pie chart.
Nov 30, 2009
Last game I played was RollerCoaster Tycoon 2. No villains in there, unless you count that mechanic who refused to fix a broken down ride. I sacked him good though.

Scarecrow

Jun 27, 2010
I work for the sons os Samedi....cool! And I have a great new idea...we actully kill the saints leader!

Zorg Machine

Jul 28, 2008
So I'm the dark voice/zerg/tal'darim....

employed by the dark voice, killed by hybrids when contract is done. Employed by Zerg, infested before contract has begun. Employed by tal'darim, killed as soon as they realize that I'm human.

I suppose I could be employed by Emperor Mengsk?

Trelmayas

Dec 8, 2009
I'm now a proud member of the Liberty City Police Department.

"I rifle through people's bags on the subway to protect freedom. I arrest protesters at political conventions for straying outside the free speech zone. Being a cop used to be about stopping crime. Now thanks to politicians, it's about fighting terrorists, one old lady at a time. I'm protecting freedom, whatever the cost. I'm a hero, and I know it."