Congratulations! You've been hired by the villians from the last game you've played!

Ophi

Jun 28, 2009
Last game I played was Pokemon Yellow.

I guess I'm a part of the anime version of Team Rocket now.

I'm not sure if I'm glad or not.

I love those motherfuckers, but they're so stupid.

Turbo_Destructor

Apr 5, 2010
Great I have to lug around spare plasma rifles and repeaters for the Covenant because the dumbasses didn't invent weapons with replenishable ammo.

credop

Oct 8, 2008
Well I'm all the world apart from england and the parts of America they controlled in 1717. That's right, i just started again on Empire Total War.

EDIT: If it was the rest of the world i controlled Id love it! But if i was just hired by them i could be anything. Even Hoff. So no.

Sacman

Don't Bend! Ascend!
May 15, 2008
I work for Bob Page?
...okay I guess, I mean at least I get dental...<.<

koriantor

Nov 9, 2009
I guess I fell victim to Dominion Propaganda. Fightin' the good fight against Zerg and Terrorists!

DistinctlyBenign

Dec 24, 2008
I work for the creepers in minecraft?

Excellent. Time to do some property damage!

...at the cost of my own life. Wait.

Kouen

Yea, Furry. Deal With It!
Mar 23, 2010
I Work for Dracula (Last game i was playing was Castlevania: Symphony of the Night")

Well I'm Screwed as the Belmont's / Alucard (and friends) keep putting evil back in its place.

So na me not like!

DistinctlyBenign

Dec 24, 2008
Scarecrow 8 said:
I work for the sons os Samedi....cool! And I have a great new idea...we actully kill the saints leader!
That'd never work.

I'd say you and veteran child just kick back and smoke a bowl.

Now if you worked for the brotherhood you may have stood a chance. Provided your leader didn't go all emo because he crushed his own girlfriend with his monster truck.

<3 that game.

Knight of Cydonia

Sep 22, 2008
I work for the viper clan in fallout new Vegas (there are lots more villains but they were the ones I fought last)

Meh, could be worse.