Congratulations! You've been hired by the villians from the last game you've played!

psychowatcher

May 5, 2009
...I seem to have been forcefully recruited in the Rogues gang... which is going to suck what with most of New York pissed off at 'em... Maybe I can hide in a box somewhere. Or run with the Orphans... Better to be part of the Omega gang that to be part of the dead gang.

Xorph

Aug 24, 2010
So I'm with the Covenant now? As long as I get a Carbine instead of a Needle Rifle. Or a Beam Rifle, that would be nice. Otherwise, FRIENDLY FIRE FOR EVERYBODY!!!

Scarecrow

Jun 27, 2010
DistinctlyBenign said:
Scarecrow 8 said:
I work for the sons os Samedi....cool! And I have a great new idea...we actully kill the saints leader!
That'd never work.

I'd say you and veteran child just kick back and smoke a bowl.

Now if you worked for the brotherhood you may have stood a chance. Provided your leader didn't go all emo because he crushed his own girlfriend with his monster truck.

<3 that game.
No man, I've got the perfect plan! We dump veteran child, get a helicopter and a sniper rilfe and then we snipe the saints leader as he is driving his septic truck around flinging shit on peoples house's.

cridia

Aug 2, 2009
I ended up working at a cafe. Considering the bad guys of the game I last played are pretty much the good guys anyway.

Kuchinawa212

Apr 23, 2009
Even if the elites help us in the third game, the covvies can take their money and shove it!

*high fives master chief*

Lilani

Sometimes known as CaitieLou
May 27, 2009
Damn, Master Xehanort is really creepy, too. But at least I can close my eyes and act like I'm working for Mr. Spock :D

justcallmeslow

Dec 18, 2009
The last game I played was Minecraft. So I guess I bounce about the place all night, shooting arrows at some dude until the sun comes up and I burn to death.

Hmm, could be an improvement to my current job...

Zeraki

WHAT AM I FIGHTING FOOOOOOOOR!?
Legacy
Feb 9, 2009
New Jersey
Country
United States
I work for the Lich King now. I'm trying to get a transfer to the Twilight's Hammer though... better dental plan, and a much warmer climate.