Corupt a wish foundation.

PrimoThePro

Jun 23, 2009
sorakingofdarkness said:
granted but the cookies are made out of remote mines and as you eat them I blow you the hell up for the fun of it

I wish for the power to summon video game characters to do whatever i want them to do
granted but their main target is your legs.
I wish i could read peoples minds at will!

Cynimod

Nov 19, 2009
FlshrImp said:
sorakingofdarkness said:
granted but the cookies are made out of remote mines and as you eat them I blow you the hell up for the fun of it

I wish for the power to summon video game characters to do whatever i want them to do
granted but you immediately regret the fact you read your father and mother's mind at the same time
I still wish that people can fly in a 100 feet long paper airplane

mahtehthew

Jan 30, 2010
FlshrImp said:
sorakingofdarkness said:

whenever you read minds you have to go through all of their horrible experiences

I wish for every game in existence neatly arranged with the consoles to with them

EDIT: damn it ninj'd

thepopeofatheism

Jul 14, 2008
mahtehthew said:
FlshrImp said:
sorakingofdarkness said:

whenever you read minds you have to go through all of their horrible experiences

I wish for every game in existence neatly arranged with the consoles to with them

Granted, but they're all locked in cabinets and you lost the keys.

Jajarra

Feb 4, 2010
Cynimod said:
FlshrImp said:
sorakingofdarkness said:

granted but you immediately regret the fact you read your father and mother's mind at the same time
Granted, but it's raining all the time, and the paper isn't waterproofed in any way.

I wish for the ability to stop and resume time at will.

PrimoThePro

Jun 23, 2009
mahtehthew said:
FlshrImp said:
sorakingofdarkness said:

regardless of ninja: granted, but all of them are scratched. and badly. you can only play the intro of each, and then it just breaks. except for ET the Extra Terrestial.
I wish every game from now on was always really good and affordable and came out at a reasonable date.

Cynimod

Nov 19, 2009
FlshrImp said:
mahtehthew said:
FlshrImp said:
sorakingofdarkness said:

regardless of ninja: granted, but all of them are scratched. and badly. you can only play the intro of each, and then it just breaks. except for ET the Extra Terrestial.
I wish every game from now on was always really good and affordable and came out at a reasonable date.
Granted but Australia still takes the piss when it comes to Video games target 18+
I wish Cowboy Bebop was not being made into a Live-action movie.

Robert632

May 11, 2009
FlshrImp said:
mahtehthew said:
FlshrImp said:
sorakingofdarkness said:

Granted, but all gaming consoles/computers are made of C4 that goes off when you put any game in them.

I wish for fanboys to all mysteriously vanish.

mahtehthew

Jan 30, 2010
Cynimod said:
FlshrImp said:
sorakingofdarkness said:

when the people get to a high altitude they die along with you

I wish for the person who corrupts my wish to go into a deep coma

Cynimod

Nov 19, 2009
mahtehthew said:
Cynimod said:
FlshrImp said:
sorakingofdarkness said:

when the people get to a high altitude they die along with you

I wish for the person who corrupts my wish to go into a deep coma
I wish people stop finding lolcats funny

Granted but you're the one who is stuck paying for my medical bills...and it's a high one

balanovich

Jan 25, 2010
"I wish every game from now on was always really good and affordable and came out at a reasonable date."
Granted, but none of them are VIDEO games, video games don't even exist anymore!
(hope you like playing cards :p)
I wish to be able to turn on any woman I want.

Souplex

Souplex Killsplosion Awesomegasm
Jul 29, 2008
Granted, but you are trapped on a desert island with ugly chicks!
I wish for pants.

Jajarra

Feb 4, 2010
Granted, every woman you want now has an on/off switch on her back. Too bad she's a cold unfeeling robot.

Still wish for time powers.

[Ninja] Granted, but they are three sizes too small.

Cynimod

Nov 19, 2009
Souplex said:
Granted, but you are trapped on a desert island with ugly chicks!
I wish for pants.
Granted but too bad they itch something fierce.
I wish my neighborhood inside a hill

PrimoThePro

Jun 23, 2009
Cynimod said:
FlshrImp said:
mahtehthew said:
FlshrImp said:
sorakingofdarkness said:

Granted but Australia still takes the piss when it comes to Video games target 18+
I wish Cowboy Bebop was not being made into a Live-action movie.
granted but... nevermind. your right. i dont have the heart to corrupt this.
i wish bleach fillers would stop, now that ive got anime on my mind.

balanovich

Jan 25, 2010
"i wish bleach fillers would stop, now that ive got anime on my mind."
granted, but the only way for that to happen is if they stop making them forever!
I wish to be immortal.

Cynimod

Nov 19, 2009
balanovich said:
granted, but the only way for that to happen is if they stop making them forever!
I wish to be immortal.
granted but too bad there can only be one.....
I wish for a nuclear power jetpack

Jajarra

Feb 4, 2010
balanovich said:
I wish to be immortal.
Granted, after a few hundred years, you become so bored with life you want to kill yourself, and can't. Alternatively, you live forever, but age normally, take your pick.

I wish for the worlds most delicious donut.