Criminal Genius Seeks Hitman on Facebook

jawakiller

Jan 14, 2011
uhhghhhggg... That is NOT how you get rid of someone. You can call us with our toll free number. its 1800removal or `1-800-736-6825... We take care of em real quick, if ya know what i mean.

Byere

Jan 8, 2009
theriddlen said:
No "Escapist Bad Idea Certificate"? Because this certainly sounds like one.
Naw, this is more Darwin Award material...

Abedeus said:
Wow. 35-70? I wish Polish justice system was that harsh. Seriously. Here it would be... about 5 years for the rape, 5 to 10 for threats, total 10-15.
Oh pish... Here in England, you get off practically within a year for rape and only about 5 years for murder. Wish our justice system was as good as yours...

Leemaster777

Feb 25, 2010
tkioz said:
hmmm while not defending this scum bag, he's earned what he's got, however I've mad jokes about wanting people knocked off before, once or twice, where is the line drawn between a real threat and a joke?

I mean honestly I've told my best friend "you sing that song again and I'll murder you in your sleep", we both knew it was a joke, but do the cops?
The difference here is that he got brought in by a cop when he made the first post. Now, a logical person would assume "hey, maybe I shouldn't write that on Facebook if I'm kidding". But THIS numbnuts just went and did it again, leading any rational person to assume "this guy isn't kidding".

The moral of the story is, saying you're going to "kill" your friends in personal conversation is one thing. Saying you want to hire someone to kill your rape victim is entirely another.

internetzealot1

Aug 11, 2009
Hmm...that rape accusation sounds kinda fishy. But Facebook? Seriously, he would have had a higher chance of getting away if he did it himself.

Feb 9, 2011
Eri said:
I have a question. Why the fuck is the girl he raped on his facebook page? Must not have been to traumatizing for her if she's popping into his page to see what's new.
I was kind of wondering the same thing... Hmm... "Sure, he raped me, but I still want to keep in touch. He's an okay guy!"

Dan Stillman

May 22, 2010
It's scary how close this is to me. This kid is stupid, posting it on Facebook AND having the girl he raped added on there too!

Snow Fire

Fluffy Neko Kemono
Jan 19, 2009
I'm more curious if he did actually rape her, he's accused of it, but innocent until proven guilty, right? If he didn't do it, then I would simply label this as anger induced stupidity, anger always makes us do stupid crap. If he did do it, then attempting to get a hitman on Facebook is beyond stupid. I honestly can't even think he was being serious about it.

SovietSecrets

iDrink, iSmoke, iPill
Nov 16, 2008
Even I wouldn't want to be that guys lawyer. How fucking stupid can you be? Actually I am glad he was this moronic, he probably just saved that victims life without meaning to.

Del-Toro

Aug 6, 2008
The_root_of_all_evil said:
I'd say this guy was stupid, but that would take away from the horrifying acts he'd already engaged in.
That doesn't change the fact that he is stupid. Raping someone isn't something that can be attributed to stupidity, it's something that can be attributed to a moral flaw. Trying to hire someone to kill your rape victim over facebook can be attributed to stupidity.

Vykrel

Feb 26, 2009
does anyone else find it hilarious and refreshing to know that these social networking sites are helping to catch so many criminals?

Screamarie

Mar 16, 2008
Is there such a thing as criminal stupidity? Because if there isn't it needs to be made and instead of getting a charge revoked like criminal insanity, it should tack on five extra years with mandatory common sense classes everyday for two hours.

In the end though, I'm rather glad that he's an idiot. Vile scum like that should be shot in the dick.