Daily Drop: Teaser Trailer

Trivun

Stabat mater dolorosa
Dec 13, 2008
I'm looking at this thinking WTF?!? but I'm also very intrigued, partly because it's the LRR team (which means it will probably be fairly awesome, judging by their track record), and also because I'm suddenly craving to actually see the things hit the ground. The drop itself was such a tease, so I bizarrely look forward to this :p.

KefkaCultist

Jun 8, 2010
So its Paul and Graham dropping things in slow motiion?

AWESOME!

(Although just having Paul and Graham alone doesn't make it, there better be funny commentary as well)

SensibleCrout

Feb 23, 2010
You guys got it all wrong.
As soon as you drop something sensitive like, say a 24" CRT, time goes slo-mo automatically.

It's really fascinating what a few micrograms of adrenaline do to you. I once even managed to catch a small glass bottle I accidently dropped - cought it with my foot without even thinking about it.

SniperMacFox

Suffer not the Flamer to live
Jun 26, 2009
Scrumpmonkey said:
SirBryghtside said:
Sounds... odd. :p

But how dare you drop a 360! Some people don't have one (e.g: me)!
It's proabaly a broken one. Anyway i hope they realise they WILL get accused of fanboyism if they don't also drop a PS3, Wii and a PC. :p

BLASPHEMER! YOU DO NOT TOUCH THE SACRED PC!!! Apart from that, I do have a few questions: How high is the ladder, how long will this be running for, what are you looking forward to dropping the most?

FlameUnquenchable

Apr 27, 2010
Lol at all the curmudgeons responding to this. Wow, some silliness involving dropping things has sent the serious crowd into a rage. That's almost as funny as seeing things shatter in slow motion.

Look forward to seeing things splatter in slow motion, make sure you drop it from a good height, to get proper shattering velocity. :)

crystalsnow

Aug 25, 2009
Ok... so it's basically like the other ten million videos of stuff done in slow motion? Sorry, but this sounds pretty pointless and uninteresting. Was hoping to see something else.

May 5, 2010
Wait, that right there was like, 10 episodes. And it looks like you could make, like, 30 more in the next hour. Why exactly does it not premiere until Thursday?

i64ever

Aug 26, 2008
Not to judge, I mean, this could be hilarious and all, but isn't it a lot less...cerebral than your usual bits?

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
i64ever said:
Not to judge, I mean, this could be hilarious and all, but isn't it a lot less...cerebral than your usual bits?
Yeah, but it's fun!
You gotta enjoy something mindless from time to time.

Psychemaster

Everything in Moderation
Aug 18, 2008
I wonder if we'll get some running commentary on the falling object from the guys...

bassdrum

jygabyte!
Oct 6, 2009
Wait... what? You're about 6 months off for April Fools Day, so this may actually be a legitimate series, in which case... what?

Confusion aside, this could give me a good giggle when I get home every day. I seriously hope that that fish is in the premier, because that's really what I'm looking forward to.

Logic Sword

Jun 8, 2010
I'll admit, at first I thought "This looks really, dull, I expected better from LRR."

Then you dropped the fish.

All is forgiven.

pepitko

Sep 23, 2009
Wow, xbox? Anyway, I'm looking forward to the series, please do some weird stuff. This kind of thing reminds me of the Time Warp series on the Discovery channel.

Yvl9921

Our Sweet Prince
Apr 4, 2009
Uh, yeah, this is boring. Huge fan of the LRR team, but this just sucks. There's nothing here that a 9 year old kid can't do with the right equipment. You guys are better than that.