Feb 9, 2009
I can tell the story here is gonna be awesome :p
Rising Action: the dropping
Climax: the landing
Falling Action: the o.o

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
From the guys who watched two hours of Will it Blend, comes...

On the bright side, it's a quick laugh each day. Can't wait for the inevitable "Eh. Wasn't as good as the ____" discussions. Odd thought--Will you be dropping Paul?

Death God

Jul 6, 2010
That teaser made me so mad! I was just waiting for something to explode into a million pieces. It does seem.... interesting to say the least.

Aug 2, 2008
I, for one, am excited. It'll be great to have that little extra something to watch every day and I do really enjoy watching stuff break, shatter, or flop despite not necessarily being the most mentally stimulating. As for the naysayers, why all the grief? It a show about breaking stuff that sells itself as a show about breaking stuff. It never said it was the 'next big thing' just a little something fun for those up us that can enjoy a little lowbrow destruction.

If requests are being taken I would love to see a CRT monitor or Jack-o-Lantern (candle and all).

Andronicus

Terror Australis
Mar 25, 2009
Soooo... basically, all this is is things being dropped on a floor. In slow motion.
I APPROVE!!

Can you guys make up a room filled with mousetraps and throw a ping-pong ball inside? That would be AWESOME!

Iscin

Schism Navigator
Sep 8, 2009
I really love the music in this.

LRR have been my favourite internet comedy sketch troupe long before they came onto The Escapist. I implore the site's owners to keep commissioning them :D

thorin01

May 15, 2010
Am I the only one flashing back to the days when one of Dave Letterman's big recurring gags was dropping stuff from the roof of his studio?

It seems the classics never go out of style.