Dead bodies in the closet...?

Jan 22, 2011
being the mystery person that I am, I would try to figure who killed the person, how the body got in my room and why I am being set up for his murder...

natster43

Jul 10, 2009
Probably among the lines of: "HOLYSHITOHMYGODWHATTHEFUCKHOWDIDTHISHAPPEN!?!?!?!?!"
Or "Huh. How the hell did that get in here?" And then call the police either way.

Exerzet

Sep 6, 2010
Depends entirely on what time of day I notice it. If it was right off the bat, after waking up, I'd most likely not react at all, as I'm a zombie-like creature until around 11. After that however I'd call the police, then moan about the clothes it ruined afterwards.

stvncpr236

Jan 11, 2011
My initial reaction would be something along the lines of,screaming, wetting myself, and vomiting, not necessarily in that order. And then because I have never been one to waste resources my second reaction would be "Who wants soup."

I kid of course I would never make soup out of people. Human meat is much better suited to sandwiches.

vidirg

Sep 23, 2009
same as always, put the corpses on my boat, ride the boat as far away from my Island as I can and then dump it in.

Necroid_Neko

Nov 24, 2011
'Ah, another man falls victim to the sight of my naked body, but that's what you get for perving on me from my closet.'

Viral_Lola

Jul 13, 2009
Well now, how did that get there? Honestly, I rarely check my closets so a dead body in there would escape my detection until it started smelling. Any who, I would scream and throw up.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
It would be a huge shock to me as in like "HOLY SHIT! OMG WTH BBQ!" I guess I can also find out if I will vomit at the site of it (I tend to think I can handle see the most guresome site).

ElPatron

Jul 18, 2011
Farenheit/Indigo Prophecy.

If that happens it's likely that I am being framed, and the police are on their way.

Time to clean the evidence and cheer myself up.