Don't Laugh Please, This Is Kinda Serious

Drummie666

Jan 1, 2011
Lol.
Okay sorry.

Anywho, it doesn't even sound like he's going to tell them. He probably knows that they would tear your insides out too.

Wolfenbarg

Terrible Person
Oct 18, 2010
There is an advice section that would be far less likely to laugh at you. The entire off topic board is always either serious or hilarious, so uh... sorry. Hope they don't find out.

eljawa

Nov 20, 2009
tell your parents to get with the 21st century, tell them you dont believe its wrong, and...use a word other than "fap" how about jerking off. sounds better

jamesmax

Aug 25, 2009
MazeMinion said:
Now I'm afraid he will tell people at school.

I'd be embarrassed.
ok if sumone started to tell people he walked in on his bro fapin they would thinks hes more of wired one

everyone faps man form old to yong if you have a girl or not you fap

beniki

May 28, 2009
(shrug) No big deal. It might come up again during a wedding speech, but that's about it.

Seriously I doubt he'd blab to the parents. Could you? Imagine running up to your Mum and shouting, "Mum! Mum! I saw Billy yanking on his pee pee!!"

Don't worry Billy. Some things you just don't tattle to Mum and Dad about.

And also sorry for calling you 'Billy', Billy.

EDIT: Just occurred to me. I wonder if there's a thread about a guy asking what to do, now he just walked in on his brother jerking off somewhere now.

Asuka Soryu

Jun 11, 2010
Bah. I have had it worse. My mother caught me once... and guess what? She's a blathermouth. (smacks face with hand)

May 5, 2010
Lilani said:
Frozen Donkey Wheel2 said:

Boo-hoo. If this is your idea of "serious", then your life must be awesome.

By the way, I want you to know that I'm pretty sure you're a troll.
You can't tell me you were never young and naive, with problems that didn't extend beyond the need to be accepted by your peers. I'm pretty sure you didn't burst out of the womb with all of the knowledge, experience, heartlessness, and cynicism you display anonymously here on this vast sea of apathy known as the Internet. So please excuse him for using his free time to seek advice from others more knowledgeable on the subject. Obviously using that same free time to belittle others for the crime of being born a few years later than himself just isn't his style.
Well, I COULD use this post to point out that all you did there was belittle ME in this sea of anonymity etc, etc, but instead I'll just defend my posistion.

1. I'd like to know how determined my personality, outlook on life, and age from only two sentences.

2. Yeah, he's young and his problems seem like a bigger deal to him now then they will in a few years. And yeah, I know how that feels. And you know the kind of thing that might give him some perspective? Someone coming along and TELLING him that his problems aren't real problems. Kind of like what I did. (In an admittedly dickish way. You've got me there.) I mean, do you think it would be better if I patronized him, and acted like this would effect his life in any meaningful way? Because it won't, and he needs to know that.

xplay3r

Jun 4, 2009
Tomo Stryker said:
This is a gaming website, not yahoo answers. Please take this somewhere else.
I second this notion. This isn't 4chan where you get internets for saying fapping, and it's not yahoo answers. If you had a pertinent question that was intelligent, maybe a the morality of the situation and not just "what should I do" I would give you kudos, however this just isn't the kind of website for this kind of thread. If I'm wrong in thinking this please, anyone who is an escapist veteran let me know.

However I will try to answer your question because I'm not trying to be a dick
My advice is to talk to your brother, depending how old he is, I'm sure he does it to, appeal to that probability. Just talk to him about it, let him know your fears about telling you parents, and if he tells them then that means he was going to tell them anyways, so at least you tried.

jumb

Apr 3, 2010
Deflect the issue and accuse your brother of being a pervert.

If they're really Christian, they'll be more worried that your brother caught the gay than of you touching yourself.

rex922

Sep 30, 2009
I doubt your brother will tell because it would be incredibly embarrassing for him anyway

RedEyesBlackGamer

The Killjoy Detective returns!
Jan 23, 2011
MazeMinion said:
Now I'm afraid he will tell people at school.

I'd be embarrassed.
About what? Masturbation is a natural act that most people do. Anyone gives you flak about it, just keep in mind that they probably do it too.

gostlyfantom

Jan 22, 2011
lol, if he tells, call him a ****** for walking in on you, see how it goes.(dont actually, he wont tell anyway)

Sep 13, 2009
Well, I've never been walked in on before, but I can comfortably (read uncomfortably) say that I have been in your brother's position many, many times...

My advice is just don't do it while other people are home, or your brother might seriously consider making it very akward for you. You've been warned.

Aug 1, 2010
Must..... Contain...... Laughter...... and..... Anti-Christian Advice....

Personally, I would say "God has a plan for me. That plan involves jacking off. If you tell me not to, you are going against his plan."

Jodah

Aug 2, 2008
Gotta take it as it cu...okay I couldn't do it...I just couldn't.

But seriously don't worry about it until it happens. When and if it does just deal with it then. Worrying about it will only make you go nuckin futs.